Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von heyw0od: „@Khladraven oh comon man, im not saying it is impossible, im saying its overpowered. this combo has the highest burst for a 2 v 2 there possibly is. and most of the reason they win in is because their enemy doesn't know whats coming also, all of these are against nature. holy is whats busted the most atm. as stated, the only possible way to beat a healer is to burst it, but in a 2v2 environment there is very little that can do that much dmg. just because its possible to beat …

• New Member of the SBI UI-team

Stravanov - - Introduce yourself!

Beitrag

A quality-of-life change regarding laborers. The distance we have to move the mouse and the amount of clicks we have to do to use laborers is excessive. In literally all other mmorpg's with a "laborer"-type of system, the player doesn't actually need to move to access the different workers. We have to move in Albion, which is fine. But it puts Albion in a position where the worker UI is already more combersome than the rest of the market. This is an overview of all the steps we have to go throug…

• Pretty useless troll attempt since absolutely nobody is asking to get teleported to GvG's.

• Zitat von Captainrussia: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Mobility is just king in OW. If they nerf mobility on bloodletter, then the new OW meta will just be the 2nd best mobility weapon. So if you want the devs to fix the "one meta" problem in OW, you will push them to eventually remove mobility on ALL weapons. “ Remember - the original OP in the thread was in regards to mouts being OP as well. A squad running direwolves (moa or swiftclaw) with bloodletters is OP. A bloodletter on a t5 horse is not OP. …

• API Feedback Request

Stravanov - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Evoque: „**snip** “ This was my major headaches when I was the quartermaster of a GvG guild. I'm not sure if I'll be in a position again to actually need and make these tools. It's just a description of an everyday job that took officers maybe 10 hours per day to handle for 1 or 2 GvG teams. I assume this is the type of work that burns out leaders in guilds very fast. Access to market data (doesn't have to be completely accurate, can be 24 hours old) Access to the contents of certain c…

• It used to be like this: If both journals had 0 fame in them, the one that appeared "first" in your inventory would get the fame. If one journal has 0 fame in it, and another journal has some fame in it, the journal that had some fame in it would get the fame, regardless of the position. This obviously is super annoying, since it makes it very hard to control where your fame goes. If these two guys above me are correct, then it got changed. But I doubt it. I requested the exact same think many m…

• Zitat von Raithe: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Mobility is just king in OW. If they nerf mobility on bloodletter, then the new OW meta will just be the 2nd best mobility weapon. So if you want the devs to fix the "one meta" problem in OW, you will push them to eventually remove mobility on ALL weapons. “ I mean.....could you not add mobility options to other weapons so both gankers and everyone else just have options? Learn from the bloodletter and dagger line. It neat that there are fast mobile weapo…

• Mobility is just king in OW. If they nerf mobility on bloodletter, then the new OW meta will just be the 2nd best mobility weapon. So if you want the devs to fix the "one meta" problem in OW, you will push them to eventually remove mobility on ALL weapons.

• Zitat von OsKiDo: „Btw, the bow passive slow counters the bloodletter. It"s not an absolute counter, but a reliable counter “ In a 1v1 situation maybe. If you're outnumbered and want to dodge the fight, the only counter to the enemy's Boodletter is a Bloodletter of your own.

• My reply isn't about Bloodletter as such. It's more about the general difficulties with balancing in the game. I think part of what makes it hard to balance weapons is that the devs decided to put a large majority of resistances, damage modifiers, cc modifiers, etc. on the chestpiece. And in the general design philosophy for the skills on different types of armor. This encourages "one meta" when it comes to armor. For many different aspects of the game, there is often "one best" head and "one be…

• API Feedback Request

Beitrag

Zitat von Tenebria: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Tenebria: „IMO anything including market data being available outside of game is going to be exploited to your detriment if it's available the same way kb data is. “ I see where this is coming from.You fear that the availability of an API will destroy markets and make every crafted item appear to have zero profit. Right now, the only limiting factor in playing the market is the player's time. Because we don't have time to check every item, it …

• API Feedback Request

Beitrag

Zitat von Tenebria: „IMO anything including market data being available outside of game is going to be exploited to your detriment if it's available the same way kb data is. “ I see where this is coming from. You fear that the availability of an API will destroy markets and make every crafted item appear to have zero profit. Right now, the only limiting factor in playing the market is the player's time. Because we don't have time to check every item, it pushes up profitability on items in genera…

• That's the whole point of being a healer tho. Certain weapons do counter healers. You can't have one weapon be good in every situation. It's a cross-paper-scissor type of game.

• API Feedback Request

Beitrag

Zitat von slizzard: „Needs - Market data: Efficient economies need deeper insights. “ This. A way to quickly extract market information and put it in our spreadsheets. It gets really old to update prices of 12 tiers of materials for just a few resourses every day.

• Following

• Zitat von boli: „One thing I don't get is why they decided to make arcane a DPS. Clearly it sucked as a support, so instead of giving it a buff in that aspect, they made it a DPS. Really clever ... For instance, the stupid bubble shield should absorb 3X the damage at least and last longer to be of any use in 5V5. It was a nice concept, they messed it up. And now there is absolutely no buffer type gameplay for people that are into that. “ To make it viable in to solo farm with. The forum is litte…

• Zitat von sekcmustard: „Yo leave my boy stravanov alone. That guy is ripped IRL. He knows what hes talking about, check this shit out: “ Try to use arguments, kek? Also Stravanov wasn't my main. Also if you were to find my main, it wouldn't be impressive at all. I haven't been too active due to having a baby and the game never really motivating me much. But all of that doesn't change the fact that I can sit here, not even having been logged into the game for several months, and tell you how to g…

• Zitat von owensssss: „Idk what’s worse. Stravanov pulling up his own thread to attempt to “I told ya so” on AO forums. as if any fucker would care, or worse that he actually cares about that... Or Stravanov actually thinking 95% of the player base are idiots based on a random response in a thread on these forums.. No matter how you chop it, it’s really pathetic. “ Its not my thread. Its pretty obvious that the game community is pretty shit at basic mmorpg and moba concepts. Example: Look at all …

• Zitat von sekcmustard: „I agree that 1h arcane is simply the best dps in the game right now. Whats really frustrating about facing almost any arcane staff is that almost the entire line of weapons has mechanics that are cancerous to play against. Right now 1h arcane is good simply because it does more raw damage than any other weapon. You just turret out and q-w spam the tank for ridiculous damage. I don't think its good design to have a weapon with a play-style of just sitting and turreting out…

• I just wanna say that I called it several months ago that arcane would be dominating meta in GvG. Mainly in this thread: Arcane still Severely Underpowered Too bad the game is 95% scrubs that have zero clue about the game.