Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 31.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Crecemos lentamente, pero crecemos. Se nos han unido un par de jugadores que andaban buscando compañía en esas pocas horas libres que esta vida ajetreada les permite. Como no, nuestra guild es casual y compartimos su mismo sufrimiento y aquí están... jugando y pasandolo en grande con nosotros. Animaros.

• Zitat von Kissmequick: „I pity anybody playing without premium really, even just repairing durability without 33% saving and -50% silver would be horrendous. premium is basically required. “ That 33% is global discount, not premium. I asked this in another thread and when the gold reaches 1000 silver, It'll turn to 0%... so premium users and non-premium ones will pay the same repair cost. And... yes! IT WILL BE A F**** HUGE COST!

• Zitat von RockLobster: „I can't imagine a scenario where I'm playing Albion any more than twice a month in which I'd do it without Premium. That said, I also got in early when Gold was going for 200 silver a pop- I bought 20k and loaded up a year relatively cheaply. I'll flat out say it: pretend this game has a subscription cost. I'd never play it without Premium. “ OK! OK! Tired of hearing people saying "I bought XXXXXXX gold when it was under 200 silver". Not all player had that oportunity. Wh…

• Zitat von Teech: „Or you could pony up the $13 for dozens of hours of entertainment. Buying premium "in game" is really not for casual players. Sooner rather than later premium will require a significant time investment from lower level toons as gold price rises. If your too young to afford $13 for a game you enjoy (middle school or lower) this game really isn't for you. If your old enough to have even a part time job then why the hell would you spend a dozen hours earning premium when you could…

• Zitat von EaosAmur: „Zitat von Diegho: „Ahm! thought it was because the premium stauts... Even so! The repair cost is huge!. If you fall in a expedition 2 times... you get almos no silver from it. Also, if you fall in a dungeon and you repair you gear with the repair-kit (double repair prices) is like a sword in your back... HURTS! Maybe to player with tons of gold and silver is nothing... but i don't have that much time to advance in this game and also money to pay the premium all months. “ You…

• Ahm! thought it was because the premium stauts... Even so! The repair cost is huge!. If you fall in a expedition 2 times... you get almos no silver from it. Also, if you fall in a dungeon and you repair you gear with the repair-kit (double repair prices) is like a sword in your back... HURTS! Maybe to player with tons of gold and silver is nothing... but i don't have that much time to advance in this game and also money to pay the premium all months.

• Hello, What happened with the 50% global discount that the premium status has?... From some weeks to nowdays, that "global discount" was reduced from 50 to now 33%... is this a bug or what? Not only the repair cost is f**** absurd, now you have to pay almost as a non-premium character.

• Mob's attack bugged

Diegho - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hi, 1g5ggm.jpg While doing the "eternal battle" expedition, I found that the "Veteran Haunted Knight" has an attack (deal damage in a straight line and push all players around that line) that cannot be interrupted with movements, stuns or jumps (Power Geiser, hammer's attack)... the skill's cast, even when it disapears with the "interrupted" message, is still in effect and while finisht you get hit by the attack you just interrupted. Don't know if there are more players that noticed this bug. De…

• Buenas Maui!! Nosotros somos como tú, jugamos muy casual por trabajo y familia... pero no queremos abandonar el juego. Te invito a que te unas a nosotros. Te ayudaremos a entender los entresijos del juego y cuando estés y te conectes... pues jugamos juntos y hablamos por discord para pasar el rato. Contacta con nosotros... Dregos o rFenixr en el juego o discord. ¿Te animas?

• Great! thanks. And about the idea of moving elements of the UI?

• Utility weapon classes.

Diegho - - Ideas for Items

Beitrag

After give it some thoughts... I don't think the idea is good enough. Sorry! The idea of crafting traps and use them in place of potions is other thing (traps... not bags). You could craft bear traps or caltrops using metal and wood... and if you use cloth and some herbs, powder and... maybe... magic esence, you could create a magic trap that will make a frost nova or something. Other idea is create oil, and in combination with metal and wood... fire trap. When trigered will cause burn status. T…

• add the Whip Class! (All leather to make)

Beitrag

I thought of chains and spiked chains. Also could be added to the weapon familly. Could be leather as main resource with a little of metal and cloth.

• Hi everyone, I have the skill bar configured "spells on the right" to have the destiny bar at the center of the screen. This configuration allows me to check the destiny progress while crafting at the same time. The problem is that, after Joseph patch, the position is to high and when you're crafting something, the crafting window hides the destiny bar: 50manb.jpg The panel should be in a lower position allowing player to have a better view of the destiny progress while crafting or refining mate…

• add the Whip Class! (All leather to make)

Beitrag

Like the boss in the T4 expedition who uses a whip. More attacks: - Spinning the weep in a large area that will increase cast time and slow attack speed. - And the attack of the boss i mention... the one that slams the whip in a straigh line. - Entangle an opponent... like the stun in hammers. Good idea... but I can only think in 1 whip for the entire weapon familly. What will you ppl put in this weapon familly?

• House Model: Tavern/Shop

Beitrag

+1 Idea: if you log out in the tavern and stay logged out for about 8 hours, you will get inside the game with a buff of... don't know... maybe "out of combat life-mana regen"? (like the carrots soup or alike). For the shop... no idea what you can do with it... maybe display what you can craft and put it for a price... but thats the AH... so no use for this idea.

• +1 I think is a great idea. I love travel in this game... and travel with a purpose is even more enjoyable. Please, devs... think about ideas like this.

• +1 Great idea. Will make ppl buy more gold for real money and that is your objective, make money Zitat von PatrickDJ: „Maybe add Name changes aswell for about 500G or a Guild/Alliance name change Edit: K maybe 500 is a bit to much lets go 250 then “ And this!!!! I want this option in the game!! Create a new thread for this idea and you have my vote.

• Gathering Tools - Tool Skills

Beitrag

+1 I had the same idea, but I think that T4 should have something... even if its basic skills like "run" / "fast gathering" / "hit harder X type of mob" (where X is the specific for your gathering gear). And for pasive, the same as the gathering clothes... gathering bonus pasive skill. Think of removing 3 charges of head, chest and boots and add 3 + 3 + 3 +1 (bonus) on the tool. This will make 7 + 7 + 7 + 10 (weapon) = 31 charges of the same pasive we have now. Yes... having the toold 1 charge w…

• Labors are pretty useless

Beitrag

They should lower fama cost to complete the books. That will make labour ease to use and more... friendly. I mean, I dont want to spend 1h to complete only 3 books of one kind of labourer. Think of making the books complete by number of resources picked. For example, a T4 hide book could be completed by getting 100 T4 hides or 50 T5.... or 25 T6. With this you could complete the books faster enought to enjoy the game... not being slave of the farming side of it.