Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von BrenFolds: „Just caught @Dreadstar botting instances on chaturbate! “ Gotta make that $$$ to pay for all the Chinese gold! The real question is why are you followed to my solo page but not my couples page and I am at work so the girl has some explaining to do...

• Thank you valhalla

Dreadstar - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von The_Nosferatu: „So they didn't feed their main city plot to 4-5+ days in advance and lost it? Wat. LOL Good guys or not , this is boneheaded.. red army is attacking like 3 cities, why did only Valhalla lose their shit? Full Loot PVP game requires sympathy, no one agreed with me on that note before so im not gonna push for it here. “ Zitat von Laxist: „Zitat von Jumbo.Shrimp: „How fucked up is that??? Due to a game breaking bug, you were awarded their town plot during maintenance. Most …

• Bounty Board

Beitrag

Zitat von realplayeralert: „no im done with roleplayers “ Best thing I've seen all day.. Realplayer done with Roleplayers.

• Bounty Board

Beitrag

Zitat von Dreadstar: „I will confirm legit kills before paying out the silver/gold. “ Always some special snowflake who thinks they can rig the system every test. Are you Brewha? Neo maybe?? Yaaykid???

• Bounty Board

Beitrag

Lets get the bounty board going. I will confirm legit kills before paying out the silver/gold. If you wish to place a bounty put character name and any other info you can provide and amount for bounty. I will contact you via PM to arrange delivery of silver/gold. Once the silver/gold has been delivered I will add it to the active list. Active Bounties Gwendall - 5,000,000 Silver - Location: Fort Sterling - Guild: Global Trade Federation - @Trade_Master Kahenn - 1,000,000 Silver - Location: Fort …

• Who the fuck do you think you are ?

Beitrag

True but I didnt say it was gonna be me... It just won't be you.

• Zitat von Trade_Master: „Zitat von BloodyOwnage: „ “ I agree. And gatherers need that edge. However to be fair it's good to have some fear as a gatherer. Right now, the options are choose horse and hope the bandits are stupid (which, and i'm gonna be inflammatory here so bare with me) most of the bandits on this page are not being impressive. The lack of planning, the lack of organization, and then whining when it doesn't work. The amount of planning and stress that goes into gathering is nothin…

• Zitat von Trade_Master: „Zitat von Dreadstar: „Whats your ingame name and what City do you base from. We've had no problem killing gatherers every time we've wanted to clear them out of an area to perserve the resource nodes for our gatherers. “ Oh? Why the sudden hostility. You always seem to have a chip on your shoulder towards me Dread “ Hostility??? In a open world pvp game??? Say it aint so. Chip??? That's in your own head, I am an equal opportunity killer. So whats ur ingame name and city …

• Who the fuck do you think you are ?

Beitrag

Zitat von Hairless_Bear: „809xueR.png We are server 1st(Veton) and 2nd(Me) Dreaded as well. images “ Doesn't matter right now. Show me server 1st and 2nd after the second month. Your ganking gatherers and new players. All the PvPers are faming to stay on the gear curve for GvGs.. Catch me in 2 months how bout dat.

• Zitat von Trade_Master: „Zitat von BloodyOwnage: „Zitat von ThatWhichHasNoLife: „How much better would it be if a brave solo gatherer could tell the tale of finding a drop-rich resource vein in the red zone before barely escaping from a bandit? “ Let me answer this one - this would be NOT AT ALL better, but rather WORSE. When talking about gatherer's you are missing the whole point of their gameplay and make assumptions that they enjoy running around away from random pvper's trying to loot their…

• Zitat von Korn: „ Now, when it comes to gear drops in PvE, we are not happy with the current system either. On the other hand, current gear drops are extremely rare. Do not be fooled by anecdotal stories that some dungeon run gave such and such amount of great items. I am not trying to downplay the philosophical issue behind it, but the scope of the issues is vastly overstated, the average silver value of gear per mob kill is only about 0.5 silver. We fully undersand the philosophical issues beh…

• Zitat von Badwolfe: „Zitat von Dreadstar: „Zitat von Grayscale: „Zitat von Swordlord: „They actually base out of the outlands and simply visit the royal continent to gank “ Why not just stick to the black zones then? Not good enough to fight against people who might actually do something? “ Cause they enjoy ganking. “ Thats exactly what needs fixing. They need to implement some sort of system that totally locks those of a ganking mentality out of the Royal continent. There should be PvP within t…

• Zitat von Grayscale: „Zitat von Swordlord: „They actually base out of the outlands and simply visit the royal continent to gank “ Why not just stick to the black zones then? Not good enough to fight against people who might actually do something? “ Cause they enjoy ganking.

• @Korn So we killed 1 dude out in redzone while protecting precious stone and our precious stone gatherers. From that one kill I went from 20k fame to -1 fame for flagging, then to -180 for killing the one guy. I find some T5 mobs to grind to get my rep back to 0 and this is what I get for solo killing a T5 mob. 2nETxvi I need to grind 392 T5 mobs solo to reach rep 0 because I killed 1 person in the REDZONE while protecting rock gatherers and key nodes. This is a bit insane number wise. 20k to -1…

• ENVY PEW

Dreadstar - - Video and Media Forum

Beitrag

Just some random ENVY Pew that was filmed. Hopefully more videos to come. youtube.com/watch?v=evSPN4uFhxQ&feature=youtu.be ^^^ Missed this fight sadly. youtube.com/watch?v=BIf-fthLHbQ&feature=youtu.be ^^^ Leading some Dungeons and people won't leave us alone so naturally I have to wipe them. That rep loss though. Please leave us alone redzones aren't for fighting.

• Zitat von Thorn-Delwyn: „Hey guys, just some input from my side. First I want to say that we (well me at least) are keeping an eye on this thread. Second, some of the points that have been made in here came up in our internal discussions also. For example the one with limiting the number of expeditions to a certain number per day: Though you might be successful in getting some players to leave the cities I would not put my money on them being the majority. Many will simply do the amount of exped…

• Chests

Dreadstar - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

Exactly and you only need 5 people to do it. We could do 10 Hell Gates for the group we had at the chest expecting a fight from another blackzone. We expect the treasure chests to be worth something and driving PvP content in the black but this isn't worth it.

• Chests

Dreadstar - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

bit.ly/2nnbLEv 2nnbLEv @Korn is this what we should expect from chests? We rolled out a good number of people expecting a fight in Blackzone. Didn't get a fight so that was a let down. Then we get this for the chest loot. Is this pretty normal to what we should expect or was this an insanely bad roll???? If this is on par for normal its not worthy our time to show up. Please drop some knowledge on us cause we are flabbergasted.

• @Bushy808 Again nobody in here wants expeditions changed to non-instanced so we can kill the people..