Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 339.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Possible Alliance Change

Retroman - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

. Hey everyone, I would like to ask your feedback and thoughts on a potential change to alliances. We have been following your discussions about alliances and this has always been a very passionate discussion among the community. This is also something we have been discussing a lot and I would like to share with you how we would like to proceed. First, our take on alliance in a nutshell: We think some form of alliances are unavoidable. If we remove alliances form the game or cap the membership, …

• Zitat von Fusionbomb: „I have no idea exactly what mechanics are all included, but I will say that CC = "crowd control": root/stun/sleep/slow/silence/knockups those are what I consider to be CC... doesn't matter if it's a 1 person effect or multiples “ This pretty much sums it up. ^ Bonus CC Duration increases the duration of: root, stun, sleep, slow, knockback distance, forced movements It doesn't matter if it is single target or AoE. Spells which ignore crowd control resistance do not scale wi…

• NDA Balance Playtests

Retroman - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Current changes are meant to go live in a small Balance patch in the middle of December. This post gets regularly updated with the latest changes of our internal playtests. Very Important: All these changes are still in testing and may vastly differ in the final patch. Sometimes we just try out various things, which may get reverted. Also the balance changes are not neccessarily all complete. Just because a certain item is not adjusted in the changelogs so far, doesn't mean it isn't on our 'need…

• Zitat von Gank: „what about old saddles? “ We are not dropping the saddles or the required snowballs in the game at the moment, that's why we didn't enable the crafting of the Yule Stag anywhere. Are you looking for a chance to craft the mount with the items from last year?

• Thanks for the report, there was a bug in the Deadly Shot fx which was slightly tilted to the right. This was a pure visual bug, and not affecting the actual hitbox. This problem should be gone in the latest patch. Cheers, Retro

• The Yule Stag is available as a rare drop in this month' Adventurer challenge. Cheers, Retro

• Hey everyone, we would like to stress test the new crystal realm feature with as many simultaneous matches as possible. Therefore we invite all of you to participate in some test fights on the staging server. The test fights start this Sunday, the 11th of November, at 19:00 UTC on the staging server. We will also spawn free crafting stations and a full destiny board unlock stone in Caerleon 3 hours before the test (at 16:00 UTC) so you can prepare enough sets for the fights. Also you can use thi…

• "Heal Effects"

Beitrag

Zitat von Dexcalibur: „@Retroman When you refer to "heal effects" in the latest NDA update does that include things like mercenary/hellion jacket or just rejuvenation/seed from the nature tree like great curse? “ It's 'just rejuvenation/seed from the nature tree like great curse'. Cheers, Retro

• Poison effect

Beitrag

Hey, we are still testing the exact implementation and might adjust details of this change. But currently Poison Potions are not triggering any of the effects on your list. Zitat von Equartus: „If i understood correctly, 1.-poison potion would not cancel invisibility on assassin jacket and on mercenary shoes 2.-poison potion would not trigger cleric robe immunity (everlasting spirit) 3.-poison potion would not trigger soldier armor (fury buff) 4.-poison potion would not trigger Royal hood (growi…

• Flattened the damage escalation (Max Damage: 258.00)

• BEER MUG

Retroman - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

At the bottom of this post: NDA Balance Playtests

• hey, thanks for your feedback and I am glad you are enjoying the game. I don't know if you have already seen it already, but I just posted the currently planned changes to the territories here: NDA Balance Playtests There might still be adjustments before this goes live, but this is the direction we want to adjust the current situation. Cheers, Retro

• Thanks for the feedback. I put the FX on our backlog of effects which needs to be visually improved. Cheers, Retro

• Current changes for the next content update. These Balance Changes are not finished and you can expect more balance changes before the final version goes live. This post gets regularly updated with the latest changes of our internal playtests. Very Important: All these changes are still in testing and may vastly differ in the final patch. Sometimes we just try out various things, which may get reverted. Also the balance changes are not neccessarily all complete. Just because a certain item is no…

• Dear SBI

Retroman - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Thanks a lot. Glad you are liking the balance updates. Cheers, Retro

• attack speed cap?

Retroman - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Zitat von cos44: „ Zitat von KickinMACHINE: „@Retroman, I dont wanna create new thread, didnt see any before. Whats the cap of dmg boost? I heard its 200%, but with set stats included, so if I wear cloth helmet, cloth boots, druid robe, I already have 55% attack bonus? Then its 145% left? “ bonus dmg through multipliers is 150% afaik “ ^ that's correct

• attack speed cap?

Retroman - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Zitat von cos44: „hey, does albion have an attack speed cap? “ Yes. Additional Attack Speed you can gain through active buffs is capped at 120% (this only counts for active buffs) The passive attack speed boosts you get from the equipment are counted seperately. Cheers, Retro

• The standtime defines how long a character can't move AFTER the cast. In the case of Flash Heal it used to be 0.8s cast and 0.2s standtime. This meant after 0.8s the cast will be finished and the target get healed. However you were unable to move for an additional 0.2s after the cast. Now with the adjustment you can start moving immediately after the cast went through. Cheers, Retro

• Current changes for a Balance Patch planned for the start of season 4. These Balance Changes are not finished and you can expect more balance changes before the final version goes live. This post gets regularly updated with the latest changes of our internal playtests. Very Important: All these changes are still in testing and may vastly differ in the final patch. Sometimes we just try out various things, which may get reverted. Also the balance changes are not neccessarily all complete. Just be…

• Zitat von Rolu: „Hi, Currently when you do 2v2s HG you get the Outlaw debuff if you are the instigator. “ You should not get the Outlaw debuff in Hell Gates, we are investigating this and fix it if there is a bug. I have two questions about this: So you got the Outlaw inside the HG for the first time? It was not just refreshed, right? Do you know, if this is only happening in the full loot 2v2 HGs ? Zitat von Rolu: „Second point on this: I started playing heals lately and I can really feel the p…