Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 64.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von Sofaires: „Zitat von LasTimelord: „What I don't agree with is the fact that if 1 person doesn't agree with you, they will resort to the keyboard warrior traits such as calling someone a retard or "Why are you not getting this", we get fully what them people are saying but still they will push it to only their belief, it's like trying to convert a Catholic into a Muslim. “ im totally fine with people that wont agree with my point of view, the problem here is when someone call others gre…

• I'm confident they would not lose but make a lot of gain to let people Link their accounts. I just have a feeling a shitloads of people who haven't really even played the game since Beta (like me) But have their Founderpacks on their accounts, They would come back just because it's on Steam. These players might just simply buy the game and let it be just to have it on Steam. Some of the active ones would move over too and pay for the game a 2nd time, It doesn't look like SBI has a lot of people …

• only 1/3 of the people voting wants it the way it is now. Been away for a week and the result was quite different.

• Zitat von LordSilva: „Zitat von Ungwe_Lianti: „7. The overall trust in SBI as a game developer will therefore go down, it certainly won't go up by this decision, and I'm quite confident you agree on that. “ Nop, so far... only Hector patch (removing Harbours and centralizing all the game in a Capital, and no... Merlin patch will not fix it) hurts my confidence in the Albion Online Dev Team.The decision of not going 100% to Steam is fine, because is just a business related decision and not a mere…

• Zitat von LordSilva: „M8, your problem is not the product, but the Store! Let me clarify, your problem is the store, and in particular this new store and the products that this new store offers you that has NOTHING TO DO WITH Albion Online. Cool! and before you say that I do not like Steam this is my wallet “ Impressive wallet, don't think I've said it has anything to do with it. I've said a few things , these are some or all of my arguments. 1. A lot of people want their games on Steam, ALL the…

• Zitat von tabooshka: „Zitat von Ungwe_Lianti: „Zitat von LordSilva: „Are they obliged to compensate you, just because they have a new store for the same product!? Right...... “ not really the same product now, because I need a new account and not (1 account = all needed to play anywhere you choose) But nvm, had enough of arguing with people not even in charge. Plus, I'm not even playing the game now because of their move.And my point about Samsung was to tell the other dude that you can't have a…

• Zitat von LordSilva: „Are they obliged to compensate you, just because they have a new store for the same product!? Right...... “ not really the same product now, because I need a new account and not (1 account = all needed to play anywhere you choose) But nvm, had enough of arguing with people not even in charge. Plus, I'm not even playing the game now because of their move. And my point about Samsung was to tell the other dude that you can't have a company do their best to make their customers…

• Zitat von Sofaires: „no offense but if you don't wish bad luck to people then the right move is ask for a refund and bye but if you are going to hope that every company that wont do what you want to go bankrupt, you can basically call the world greedy right now at one time or another everyone will do something that you don't want, the fact that you have not ask for a refund means that you are enjoying the game, cause if i dont like something and there is a chance i can get my money back i will d…

• Zitat von Midgard: „Zitat von Ungwe_Lianti: „I'm not the person that wish people bad luck, but since this is a company and in my opinion it was a lame and quite greedy move, I hope it go bankrupt anytime soon. “ Aaaaaand there it is. The fact that you would wish that (and all that it entails ... people out of a job, mortgages potentially not paid etc etc) shows your true colours. People are employed by SBI. They may have families, children, mortgages. And why do you wish that in them? Because yo…

• On me they would've earned money, Because I would not ask for a free key. I simply wanted to be able to buy it on Steam (2nd purchase of the same game) To link my account. I haven't given them a dime and won't give any to them either since Beta, and because of locking me out from Steam this way. It's a no brainer for me, I haven't played since Beta, thus I haven't used any of my Legendary pack items (not created a character) since it went live. I waited for it to get released on Steam to start p…

• Zitat von owensssss: „so you dont understand either huh? you honestly think your straw poll vote can change domething SBI couldnt even change? U think a straw poll can change anything just cause ya voted? Zitat von Ungwe_Lianti: „Zitat von LasTimelord: „strawpoll.com/w6ggxwap Just doing what SBI should have done for its players, allowed us a choice and worked from that. “ Voted, and agreed, and so forth “ “ First of all, not my poll. 2nd of all, yeah I think it could change their mind. Seen poll…

• Zitat von Zalrenic: „Zitat von SiriusRO: „If you give me a steam key I will take it as "good faith" and I will install the game through steam.I don't saying I will be the most active player but at least I will give a try..sometime. Otherwise , you will never see me again. “ i.e. "give me free stuff or you will never see me again" .... .... ... roflmao .... lolololololol... trollolololololol “ Haven't seen many asking for free stuff though, Only asking to buy again and link account. I know someon…

• Zitat von tabooshka: „like I already said, majority doesnt give a fuck, nor checks this forum at any point in time. “ And, you get that number from... where exactly? I'm just curious, since you seem so certain about it. Have you asked every player and come to the conclusion that a majority of the players wouldn't care about being able to migrate to Steam if they could bring their account there? I mean, you saying that my numbers/guestiamtes are wrong, yet you have absolutely nothing to back your…

• Zitat von tabooshka: „I like how 5 people consider themselves as 50% of playerbase “ So you do seriously believe that something like a great majority would actually oppose a possible Migration to Steam after say, purchasing the game once again? That many don't care, or would stay outside of Steam is no doubt, but I doubt really hard that it would be anything else then roughly 50% that support the idea, want to migrate, and want to get a free steam key all together. But I'm sorry if I forgot to m…

• Steam Account

Ungwe_Lianti - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von Riketz: „I'll play Albion again if I can link my account to Steam “ Same here And if looking at the only poll I've seen so far about this, it seems like a majority so far think this would be the right choice. Even if it wasn't, even if it was 20-30% It's still quite bad to piss those in the face like this. strawpoll.com/w6ggxwap

• Zitat von LasTimelord: „strawpoll.com/w6ggxwap Just doing what SBI should have done for its players, allowed us a choice and worked from that. “ Voted, and agreed, and so forth

• Complaining at people/players wanting the same possibility to play using Steam as new players (VIP's) can do after purchasing the game a gain, but just want to be allowed to link account. I think that's far more crazy and ridiculous then to be upset at the developers. Because IF they developers in fact changed their mind and listened to what seems to be roughly 50% of t he playerbase so far, then the other 50% wouldn't see, feel or notice any difference in the game what so ever. So the only ones…

• Zitat von Midgard: „Zitat von Ungwe_Lianti: „Zitat von LordSilva: „We have no way to compare how many original accounts are active,(SBI provide this tool for us if you please) but we can know how many steam accounts are active. Steam accounts: I like those numbers, but... How many will continue active? How many will ask for the refund? “ Well, maybe 60% will stay active, also depending on how many of them are old players wanting their game on Steam and had to start allover, those players might o…

• Zitat von LordSilva: „We have no way to compare how many original accounts are active,(SBI provide this tool for us if you please) but we can know how many steam accounts are active. Steam accounts: I like those numbers, but... How many will continue active? How many will ask for the refund? “ Well, maybe 60% will stay active, also depending on how many of them are old players wanting their game on Steam and had to start allover, those players might or might not give up because they get bored of…

• Zitat von tabooshka: „to link eso you had to buy it again on steam, and the rest of your "games" are free to play “ Yes, you had to buy it again on Steam. Many games are that way, I showed a list of just a fraction of games I've played a lot that later moved to Steam and still you were able to do what SBI claims isn't possible. Sure, there might be a 30% loss for they who are lazy and don't go manually to Albion online's homepage to purchase gold and what not, but they who want to support the ga…