Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Territories are broken now.

Derrick - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Perfect example of the Round Table in action. SQUAD bending the developers to their will.

• make swords great again

Derrick - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

Zitat von Equartus: „@Derrick i dont argue with you. Of-course your suggestion with CC immunity will bring back swords in "meta" with such insane buff . Let me assume,the difference between our opinions are - you think about meta - i think about balance I respect your opinion and feedback, but i stand by what i said before. “ implying that cc immunity isn't balanced because ?

Beitrag

I disagree. I think my suggestion combined with the other buff to iron-will can bring swords back into the meta. Once it's there both splitting slash and iron will are likely to see play. It may be overtuned with a well timed iron will, passive and Q granting immediate 3 stacks actually. I'd rather see the CC immunity than the free stack as it makes more sense and prevents instant 3 stack also.

Beitrag

Zitat von Equartus: „Zitat von Derrick: „Make iron-will give CC immunity for the duration. “ lol. are you okay? I think it would be too much “ Why?

Beitrag

Make iron-will give CC immunity for the duration.

• Season 1 Championship

Derrick - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Machetebandit followed closely by Sucks!

• MG Italian Squad

Derrick - - Video and Media Forum

Beitrag

its lit

• Zitat von xyz: „Zitat von Derrick: „MG already won the game months ago, 2 wins vs a mix team that are already inactive and bail? 2 years of getting fucked into the full Nilfgaard, smart move cu “ da267490794a358e9195a2e2de5c1f0f.png “ easy

• MG already won the game months ago, 2 wins vs a mix team that are already inactive and bail? 2 years of getting fucked into the full Nilfgaard, smart move cu

• [GvG] Money Guild vs Black Mamba

Derrick - - Video and Media Forum

Beitrag

youtu.be/XwDWPsvLMZM

• Money Guild are OUT!

Derrick - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von Lugzi: „Zitat von Derrick: „smallest of all major alliances “ Lmao. You guys had the 2nd biggest alliance on the first 3 weeks with 2k+ players. “ Fake news

• Money Guild are OUT!

Derrick - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von Finale: „I see it the same way as money guild. Game is ass. Devs are ass. Why even bother to play this shit game but i realized it a little bit quicker. I like even your shoutouts to stromshooter and lugzi but you @Derrick forgot how you and warlegends earned their wealth in this game post release. You recruited every shit guild in this game to abuse numbers for territories. I think that makes you somewhat irrelevant isnt it but why is that even a thing being relevant in a dead shitty …

• Would have preferred to fight you guys prior to us quitting the game, but well played nonetheless. We should never have came out of retirement, lesson learned.

• Money Guild are OUT!

Derrick - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von Whated: „LFT btw... 100/100 Glaive player proven in various GvGs a lot of T1 experience... “ come on dude, you're not even close to 100/100

• Money Guild are OUT!

Derrick - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Too little too late, we already left.

• Money Guild are OUT!

Derrick - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

We may still play casually here and there but we're officially out of the game until further notice. Shame there was no competition on release to keep the game engaging.

• If I only get to play one no-show a day I'll just quit, no big deal

• Zitat von Dragis: „I kinda support this thread, but issue here i see that TOP teams you mentioned is formed through all betas and stayed like that and nothing new or even anything new will form if whole current gvg/hg design wont be overlooked. From my personal practice i can say that in Beta1 i had couple teams which could follow up to the end continent if only game was released back than. Also beta1 had full acceses to easily create a nice solid team from fresh/new players, form em up and push…

• While I don't strictly agree with the system it also works against us. Having to defend 20 times a day against mostly no shows and tent sits isn't exactly fun. We both know if we locked on a defense or attack you'd just take our territories for free or have to fight weaker teams. And that's what most people actually want despite everyone I talk to banging their chest and saying they want to fight us. At the end of the day a change to this system is just going to result in us getting one no show …

• Not even close baybee