Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 359.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Yellow Zone PvP

Holoin - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Frumpylumps: „Zitat von Korn: „Hi all, a few points on the matter: Goal of PvP zones - Goal of yellow zones is to act as a soft transition between green zones and red zones - Via that transition, the goal is to encourage more players to try out PvP, see if it's for them, and then encourage them to graduate to the red zones if it is. Reasons to PvP in yellow zones - Silver: If you knock down a player, there is a silver drop based on the durability and value of their gear's damage (i.e. …

• Zitat von Evas_Flarelight: „The reputation system's ultimate goal is not to reduce PVP in Red Zones, it's to reduce massive zerging. PVP is still encouraged in Red Zones since you have to select your targets carefully and the loot you get should compensate for the reputation loss. If players like to gank and PVP so much, why not go to black zones instead where there is no worry of any reputation loss? Or better yet join a Faction and get into full loot PVP without any reputation consequences. Co…

• I dont know why gatherers cry so much. I have been gathering T6 in red/blackzones for weeks now, and have yet to be killed. Yes some gankers appear now and then but its so easy to over run them. Gathering is extremely lucrative for the extremely little risk it has. Its a low risk high reward activity. The devs need to increase gathering risks.

• bots dont work well in this game, they are not efficient and they will get banned fast. The drop of prices in market is due to the players themself. If hemp sell prices are dropping, its because of the players overfarming it, not bots.

• PvP in this game is mostly ZvZ or GvG. It is hard to find a fair 1 v 1 unless its a duel. If you go mostly as a solo player pvp, you will need a build that allows you to escape Zergs but that also allows you to catch another solo player who may want to pvp (dont try too much with gatherers, they will just run and scream in chat and a huge zerg will come to hunt you down.

• What's next ?

Beitrag

I Hope they plan to do something about PvE, cause its still lacking.

• Roadmap Update: Joseph, Kay & Beyond

Holoin - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Zitat von Raithe: „Not effect OW? Anything placed in town affect OW......keeps more ppl out of OW at least. “ actually, the arena will have the opposite effect. Many players are scared of OW because they dont know how good their build is, many of them have had no practice, die once and never go back to OW because they know they are bad. In this case, the arena allows them to test builds and gain skills. In other worlds it helps them man up. So they can go out in the world without fear.

• Zitat von Targun: „The only problem with expeditions is that there is not nearly enough dungeons in open world. You guys want to force people into the 'open world' to do exactly what? “ True. There is no pve in open world. Dungeons are always overrun by guilds with 10man parties, so most players wont be able to do anything in those. That is another of the many problems this game has. I still think this game should be in beta.

• Roadmap Update: Joseph, Kay & Beyond

Holoin - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Zitat von Mohamad: „I hope this arena thing can be done 1 -2 times / day max otherwise... we will see very few people doing open world and even Hellgates “ This arena will not affect open world that much. You see, the arena rewards are all vanity items, so there is no way the arena can compete with anything in the open world. The arena will be used mostly to practice pvp. That is its basic function.There is little to no fame gain, and no items to sell and make a fortune out of them.

• You are doing nothing wrong. You simply like mindless grinding and working towards an objective that will have no meaning. Most of us on the other hand, dont like grinding, and most players want to achieve a goal with meaning. In this game, when you achieve your goal, thats it, no meaning to it. The game also doesnt give you the choice to be who you want in game, if you want to be a criminal, you cant cause you will be heavily punished. You cant really be a trader because you can earn 10X more s…

• Im gonna be talking about expeditions here. The idea of an open world pvp sandbox is that people go out in the open world. You guys need to prevent players from staying inside the citties. Expeditions are having this problem, they are keeping players inside the cities, and this is not what you want for open world pvp. This also creates overcrowding in cities. Here are a few sigestions to make sure more players get out of the cities. 1.Remove expeditions from cities, put them in the open world. I…

• Player population

Beitrag

Zitat von ScottyIce: „Anyone know what the current player base of this game is? Just curious “ Pretty high. By the way, if you are talking about players connected simultanously, I think its about 2-3k. If you are talking about active players, thats pretty high. Im sure it surpasses the 30k.

• Devs already said they would add more skills in the future.

• I thinks its to prevent players from changing gear on the go and still be able to get the bonuses from gathering as soon as they change back to gathering gear. Stacks dont take long to gather anyway, i dont think this is a problem.

• Lag Issues NOT Fixed

Holoin - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von YourMother: „Yeah, your stupidity knows no bounds. When you write. "ALL OUR SERVERS ARE STABLE, AND THE LAG SPIKES ARE GONE" you're sending a marketing PR message that all the lag issues that made this garbage game unplayable are fixed. Nowhere in the post does he make a distinction of "performance lag", and beyond that people are still experiencing lag doing normal things like expeditions...so...cool, does that fall under your made up category "performance lag"? Sorry, our servers can…

• Lag Issues NOT Fixed

Beitrag

Zitat von YourMother: „You need to learn to read. When you title an announcement definitively"Lag Issues Fixed" and not "Additional Lag Issues We Created By Implementing DDOS Protection Remediated" you are proclaiming all lag spikes are gone. In fact, in the below they further state "ALL OUR SERVERS ARE STABLE, AND THE LAG SPIKES ARE GONE". There is no mention or distinction made for large scale zerg battle lag, geography based lag, etc. Only "the lag spikes are gone". What geography are you loc…

• Lag Issues NOT Fixed

Beitrag

Zitat von YourMother: „Zitat von Midgard: „I've had zero lag whatsoever for about a week now. And haven't seen anyone I've played with or in chat complain about it. “ There are plenty of people still reporting lag whether due to their geography or because they are actually engaged in large scale PvP, which you clearly are not. SI literally JUST implemented changes that purportedly "fixed" lag, so the fact that you have not had lag for about a week now further signifies that your personal experie…

• Lag Issues NOT Fixed

Beitrag

You must know that lag doesnt always has to be the in the servers end...it can also be on your end. Many players stopped having lag, meaning that the lag was mostlikely solved. Not all players have strong pcs or a good ISP(even if you have 250mb of speed you can suffer from lag in some games if the ISP is crappy). These causes lag. Also, some players will have lag due to high ping(location lag). In these cases, it is not the devs fault and they wont be able to help. I personally have no lag at a…

• Zitat von Fooky: „Why wait a couple (or more) days to get out of dreaded when you can grind to T4 in a couple hours and start over at 0 rep instead of -19k? Easiest solution is to make Rep account wide. Then deleting / adding characters and rotating alts wouldn't be a thing. “ because when you delete a character you lose all the time you put on it, you also lose premium, meaning you lose money. Also, as you wait for dreaded to go away, you could farm and gain fame. Deleting a neg rep character i…

• ban wave

Beitrag

I really do think that the best way to stop/prevent hackers and cheaters is to expose their names and the guild they are in. This is a good tactic in the war against these peope. Sadly, we all know this will not happen because this will hurt a guild reputation and sometimes guilds have no idea about their members hacking.