Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 153.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• I am afraid you don't fully oversee the consequences of your suggestions. Having used items have less efficiency on players other than the first user AND prohibiting a sale on the Auction House leads to combat loot being worthless, because noone really wants to use subpar equipment. So I would kill a player in the open world and I wouldn't even bother looting - because I can't sell the loot and I sure as hell won't use it. This would make open world PvP somewhat less of a thrill, thus damaging o…

• A Brief Guide to the Party Finder

Larec - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

Please get rid of the permanent role selection window on the right hand side. Its unnecessary, there's no need for it to be permanently visible. And a reaction to the negative feedback here on the forums would be nice. I get it, people posting on the forums are only a minority - but the people I've talked with ingame or over discord were really disappointed with the party finder, too.

• A Brief Guide to the Party Finder

Larec - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

I am really disappointed by the party finder. The feature itself is a good one and should make life easier, especially when creating parties within your guild or alliance (no more "+ in guildchat"). But the horrible, horrible User Interface ruins the whole feature. It's convoluted and complicated.

• I'd also like to see actual damage and heal numbers. I prefer playing healer - and I would really like to know how much I contributed to a battle...

• Mit Schwung in die neue Woche!

• Zitat von Captainrussia: „Zitat von Larec: „I couldn't care less. More GvG for those who already own territories and can actually defend them - so for a small percentage of the playerbase. “ Crystal GvG results in no territorry loss... so technically anyone in the 3000 man alliances can participate - this opens up a much bigger player base into the world of GvG “ Yeah I understand that - but still you have to own a territory if you want to participate. And you also have to be wealthy enough to r…

• Crystal Realm GvG: I couldn't care less. More GvG for those who already own territories and can actually defend them - so for a small percentage of the playerbase. QoL Improvements: Love 'em and can't wait! Random Dungeons: This is what I am waiting for the most. Not because I like PvE so much, but because if they are really better than HCEs, it will drive more people out of instanced content - which can only be a good thing!

• My guess is invulnerability. Because noone ever leaves Caerleon while riding it. Sorry for the sarcasm. We need more low- and mid-tier alternatives, not high-end mounts almost noone uses.

• Zitat von Tesdeez: „I tried to renew my premium status. None of my credit cards would be accepted. I called my banks. My banks confirmed I have plenty of money. My banks refused payment to Albion because they are flagged as a high risk merchant. Am I the only one who finds it funny Albion has no phone number? “ Yes, you are, indeed, the only one who finds this "funny". Or perhaps you are just the only one who wasn't able find the immensely important telephone number directly on the Homepage unde…

• Vicious PK and 24/7 Gankers denying content

Larec - - Rants

Beitrag

Ganking doesn't deny content, ganking IS content.

• Destiny Board List View

Larec - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Yes please. The destiny board is unnecesssarily clunky and adds nothing over a simple list or tree overview.

• For a community-driven game, there is more than enough solo-content, I think. Having said that, I also think that players have a lot more fun in Albion when they're member of a good guild which fits their playstyle. But then again, I believe that "solo-content" ruined the genre and is one of the main reasons the genre came to a standstill over the recent years...

• Ships. Корабли

Beitrag

I would really like having ships and naval combat in Albion. I suppose there could be a whole update dedicated to a feature like this. Update Poseidon!

• Zitat von Grimhawke-EB: „ In other news, dark matter is hot garbage: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…c160a4961b374e1a63d128a95 https://gyazo.com/49027ba000a19679a419e85f2b055bef That was with an 8.1 staff and 100 spec. Another useless W spell for curse. “ Ouch! I hope @Retroman sees that...

• weird red lights

Larec - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Sariath: „ Unless they are alien spaceships from the new universal faction lol “ Oooooh - I want one of those as mount!

• weird red lights

Larec - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Sariath: „Has anyone else seen these red lights on world map when zoomed in travelling around zones? “ Yes, I've seen those, too. They seem to move slowly.

• More dense Woods like this

Beitrag

Today I discovered a very small patch of very dense wood (see screenshot). I gotta admit I really liked it. If there'd been more different tree-models, it would have looked like a more or less realistic wood. I imagined having slightly bigger patches than this, like 2 to 3 screens big. I think that would make the maps more interesting and it might even be fun fighting in there. Of course, having too many and too big patches of dense wood like this might prove annoying, too. forum.albiononline.co…

• Zitat von Retroman: „About the Vile Curse change: I am already reiterating on that. I made this 'improvement' this Sunday and fully agree, that it is actually not very helpful. I apologize for worrying you, but I can assure you it won't go live like this. (I guess, this is one of the downsides of having a completely public changelog, it also shows the not so great in-between versions.) Cheers, Retro “ Phew, thank you for the open communication. The way I understand it, you're looking to improve …

• Zitat von Nvs1980: „Uhh... Vile Curse - The first DoT Tick now happens after 2s. (this increases the total duration by 2s) The damage takes too long to ramp up as it is. In PvE especially, mobs are often dead long before you can fully stack a curse let alone have it deal its full duration in damage. This would be easier to swallow if Vile Curse didn't need to stack up to 4 before reaching max damage. “ So... let's pick a weapon which is nothing more than a novelty as it is and.. further nerf it?…

• Zitat von skillazor: „idk why curse fanatics always whining ?so pls stop crying and w8 for changes “ It's called "discussion". Here's a link explaining it: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversation#Discussion