Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-17 von insgesamt 17.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von Fortie: „guildmates hunted you and killed you “ Erm yeah... NO! I walked into your zerg at the yellow to red gate just to see who it was, remember "I walked into your zerg" delibrately!

• Zitat von Michos: „Zitat von SoulAssassin: „Just you guys 2/3 of you that have replied keep going on with killing in green zone! Stop it! It's not gonna happen. “ lgwNM4Y.jpg “ Proof?!? Finally got your image to work lol.

• Zitat von Michos: „Zitat von SoulAssassin: „Just you guys 2/3 of you that have replied keep going on with killing in green zone! Stop it! It's not gonna happen. “ proxy.php “ Derp

• Just you guys 2/3 of you that have replied keep going on with killing in green zone! Stop it! It's not gonna happen.

• Let me spell something for you. G R E E N Y O U C A N N O T K I L L. Do you guys not understand that stop bringing it up, get over it!

• "Do you remember any encounter you had with our featured guild? Share your thoughts and opinions on Dark Horizon with us on our forums!" Quote from the "Spotlight" on your guild, just opinions and thoughts.

• Zitat von SoulAssassin: „I'm not complaining over the game being pvp if you think I am you misunderstand completely. “ Derp. Try again

• Zitat von javorovej: „Our next event will be camping all gates in box, beech, rose, thetford and medlar ! “ Other than me being active on this forum post you got one guy admitting to being a ganker and camping gates. Zitat von Darrius: „im a selfish bitch and i dont have problem to admit it.There is a lot ppl on the world and if i should care about everyone and their enjoyment thne i achieve nothing so better is when i enjoying something and dont care about others who dont play closely with me l…

• I'm not complaining over the game being pvp if you think I am you misunderstand completely. Zitat von Fortie: „But we never camp gates, its kinda useless since bubbles exist.. “ Indeed... But you were.

• Zitat von SoulAssassin: „Oooooooo! You're going to camp your surrounding red areas the only red areas in the game! “ In case you don't understand that was sarcasm

• Zitat von javorovej: „Our next event will be camping all gates in box, beech, rose, thetford and medlar “ Oooooooo! You're going to camp your surrounding red areas the only red areas in the game!

• Zitat von javorovej: „we do anything for dont be bored with low pop in game “ You say you are bored... Zitat von javorovej: „This make me inner peace. “ Then claim to have inner peace, contradiction. Zitat von Darrius: „Personaly i dont give shit about others ppl enjoyment.I playing PVP GAME “ As you "don't give a shit" let me tell you that playing a game comes down to the enjoyment of the players, players don't enjoy the game they don't play the game and players don't play the game especially a…

• Sooooooo! You blame your ganking on boredom. Sooooooo! You destroy other peoples enjoyment by ganking people as they zone in to red zone. And right there your synopsis is wrong I only met your guild once and once only, I did not try other routes.

• My problem? I never said I had a problem, just I was asked to give an opinion after reading the brown nosed spotlight on your guild and thought I'd tell people what I have experienced with your guild. This is only my opinion and a view on what I saw yesterday, to me I saw an unfair advantage by you seemingly ganking people as they zoned into the red zone. If I am wrong then put me straight! Big Band Theory quotations really don't show much intelligence just that you watch Big Band Theory, well d…

• "salty"?!? Where did you get that from? I ran to you naked and yeah you killed me, but was I "salty"? No!! Took my death as I intended to take it with just a horse on me and a bit of silver. Stop going on about green zones you know full well you can not fight there so stop being preposterous and stop saying you are going to camp newbies in green zones you full well do in red zone with people venturing out the yellow into red just because you know there are newbies running through with enough fam…

• Zitat von Fortie: „Zitat von SoulAssassin: „Yeah well while I was running naked through a red area coming up to the yellow zone I noticed 10 players camping the yellow area so went and checked it out. It was Dark Horizon, great way to prove you are one of the best by camping mainly newbies running through. “ Most of our time we are camping players in green zones. Best camping spot is QM, just for info :)) “ Of course you are camping players in green zones?!? But why camp why not just honorable b…

• Yeah well while I was running naked through a red area coming up to the yellow zone I noticed 10 players camping the yellow area so went and checked it out. It was Dark Horizon, great way to prove you are one of the best by camping mainly newbies running through.