Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 239.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Public Crystal Realm GvG Playtest

FuS - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

See you guys Sunday :]

• [Updated] Overcharge Feature

FuS - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

Just seems like another over engineered convoluted system that adds no fun to the game but forces everyone to engage with it.

Beitrag

Zitat von Korn: „@Kantos IP is set up in such a way that only the absolute differences matter. So 700 vs 800 IP plays the same as 1300 vs 1400 - the absolute difference counts. Foe example, an absolute 100 IP difference means around 9% more damage. So 1400 does 9% more damage than 1300, and 800 does 9% more damage than 700. @FuS The scenario where both guilds overcharge benefits the weaker team more than the stronger team. It acts as an economic gap closer. The overcharge cost (in terms of lost …

Beitrag

The problem here is you are punishing people for bringing high tier gear. If one team brings 8.1 and the other 8.2, the 8.1 team will boost and gain an ADVANTAGE over the 8.2 team forcing them to fight behind. Now the 8.2 team notices that they have boosted and decide to maintain their advantage so they boost. The 8.1 team simply dis-engages and sits tent essentially forcing 15% of the 8.2 teams gear to trash. So then there becomes this really anti-fun meta where everything resides on boosting a…

• Steam Launch Date: May 16

Beitrag

No guskey voice in trailer? Never forget bourbon knight.

• Just left arcane out atm its a weird one.

• I got bored and wanted to write down some thoughts I would bring to the weapon scene, I dislike the idea of nerfing things so these are all buffs and new ideas that might make weapons viable and fun. The numbers are mostly random for damage/healing. Let me know what you guys think! Warrior guild Swords Interrupt: - Puts targets abilities on cd for 2 seconds if successful.. Spinning blades: - Does full damage at 0 stacks, adding stacks makes it stun. - 0 stacks 0 sec - Reduce damage Fearless stri…

• It's cool that you have to make new systems to fix problems that you created by not listening. Don't remove harbours it will kill the side towns... don't make the bmah it will kill pve rewards. You really gotta start asking if the content you're making is fun and improving the game because it all just sounds so tedious and short sighted.

• Twitch TV for Albion players

FuS - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Zitat von SkuzKabel: „Zitat von FuS: „Only an idiot would stream this game. “ WTF? You were streaming a lot of time, what are you talking about now?. Maybe are you mad cuz all of your last GvG's you were losing? Idk but you shouldn't talk stupid things. “ That was the joke

• Twitch TV for Albion players

FuS - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Only an idiot would stream this game.

• State of the Studio 2018 and beyond

FuS - - News Archives

Beitrag

That's being pretty disingenuous frank when every topic they brought to the round table was argued against by the majority to only be ignored and as a result everyone stopped posting there. A lot of the time predictions made by the community turned out to be spot on as well. I'm not saying everything the community say is correct but when every dev decision seemed to refer to EVE online when they talked to us it was obvious they weren't connected to the game.

• State of the Studio 2018 and beyond

FuS - - News Archives

Beitrag

When they have to fire another 10 employees maybe they will start listening to the player base.

• I'm onto you.

• You have stated before that you didn't want solo PvP to be a viable option. Now your next idea is to make a solo PvP dungeon. Honestly your design ideas are so contradictory it almost hurts to read them. A lot of the specs in the game are terrible at 1v1's but are essential for group play and they are also expensive to level up. So many weapons feel disenfranchised because they suck at 5v5 content, now were going to have weapons feeling bad because they can't 1v1. Stop making pigeon hole content…

• Introducing: Albion Arena Masters!

Beitrag

Yea you can use the weaker variant.

Beitrag

Zitat von Dip: „Zitat von FuS: „Zitat von Dip: „Zitat von Tuckazor: „Updated and confirmed list of Equip: Normal equipment:- 7.0, 6.1, 5.2, 4.3Artifact Level 1 equipment: (Faction Artifacts, Royal Gear)- 6.0Artifact Level 2 equipment: (Hellgate Artifacts)- 5.0 “ does this include 4.1 hellgate artifacts and 5.1/4.2 faction/royal artifacts? “ No it's just flat 5 and flat 6. No enchanted artifact gear, only for normal gear. “ in terms of item power, aren't they equivalent though? the enchanted actu…

Beitrag

Zitat von Dip: „Zitat von Tuckazor: „Updated and confirmed list of Equip: Normal equipment:- 7.0, 6.1, 5.2, 4.3Artifact Level 1 equipment: (Faction Artifacts, Royal Gear)- 6.0Artifact Level 2 equipment: (Hellgate Artifacts)- 5.0 “ does this include 4.1 hellgate artifacts and 5.1/4.2 faction/royal artifacts? “ No it's just flat 5 and flat 6. No enchanted artifact gear, only for normal gear.

Beitrag

Zitat von Sinatra.SUN: „The requirement to join this tournament is to be able to commit 4 hours ever evening for 3 weeks. I definatly cant make a commitment like that, and Additionally our top teams have sieges every day, so i dont see how this is possible for most. But i wish the tournament all the best, and happy to see events being made. /F “ Those are just the potential times based on how many teams sign up. Once the teams are accepted they will be given times and then only need to log on fo…

Beitrag

The hellgate 2017 champs are ready to roll.