Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 60.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von Famiine: „Zitat von Aigaion: „youtube.com/watch?v=uKu5UBd8PvM “ TBH, if you actually played EVE Online for as long as I have, CCP went through much worse with their game. For example, CCP once released a patch that offlined your computer let alone the game. In meaning, they deleted your boot.ini file from your computer if you ran Windows. Zitat von CCP Games: „Shortly after releasing EVE Online: Trinity at 22:04 GMT on Wednesday, 5 December, we started receiving reports that the Classi…

• Mate, don't put a SWG screenshot there. I love that game, and it was shutdown to let SWTOR (good story but very bad MMO overall) be there. I miss SWG.

• Zitat von Pashgan: „Although AO launch is really bad it's not as bad as Anarchy Online launch was ~16 years ago. To me Funcom is the champion of bad MMO games, but SI is in the shortlist for "worst launch of the decade" category. “ I was there for both Anarchy Online and Age of Conan launch. Both were horrendous maybe Age of Conan was the worst between those two. Unfortunately I wasn't expecting a launch to be as disastrous as Albion Online. That's very unfortunate for the game to become my new …

• Zitat von GreatScott: „I came from eve. That being said I've had two subbed accounts to eve online for about 2 years and I have barely logged in, in that time. I'm waiting for something interesting to happen, enough for me to return to the game. I still want to play but I all the work required is not really worth it to me at this point. I think AO is an amazing start to a game and I hope over time it will become an even more amazing game that I can play for 8+ years like Eve. AO has a really sol…

• Downtime due to external factors such as DDoS attacks is okay. Blatant botter that don't get banned even with multiple hard evidences is NOT okay though.

• Zitat von SuperHans: „Regardless of how you pronounce it, it's a dumb name. Fort Sterling is a good name, I've not heard anyone mispronounce that one. “ *Frank Darling

• Karl *Le Lion Make sense now.

• As people wait for the server to get online, I suggest you to enjoy the real time life lasting DDoS map attack. My favorite: Norse Corp The others: Kaspersky map Digital Map Just kinda beautiful to watch, especially the first one which is very PewPew in my opinion pretty much like fireworks.

• 1 and 1.1 were used in few MMORPGs before. The thing as it temporarily prevent gold seller to achieve their goal, it also prevent legit players to access the full content of the game. And that's how you lose players. Remember that gold sellers are botting. They don't care that it takes 2 or 3 days to achieve the required rank. A player does care. 2 is doable but as a veteran MMORPG player I can say they are using tricks to prevent being chat ban such as g01d (you still understand gold but it's n…

• Zitat von Maysa: „Which part of the red highlighted section below did you have trouble reading? Zitat von Bercilak: „we just wanted to inform you that the problems which occured yesterday were because of a DDOS attack. We also received a ransom demand from the attackers. There is a huge probability that these attacks might continue. We are actually getting reports of increased traffic from our hoster (UTC 12:25).Hello everyone, We will keep you updated about the situation. Update: (UTC: 13:43) T…

• Well, fortunately Albion team is not only on this forum but also on reddit, where a good part of the community is using. Reddit post with answer from Community Manager

• Zitat von Molotov: „and it's dead again “ I think they know. Not sure but the probability is good. To be sure you should create a new topic and tag the CEO and others mods in it so they know it's down....

• ban

Millystra.delete - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Kappatronic: „Zitat von BunCrackers: „Hello, is there any possible way my friend could be unbanned for buying third party gold or could the banned be significantly less, I mean 200 years is very long. Cant you guys just take all his money and items instead with a way shorter ban ? “ 200 years isnt that long. tell him to get in cryostasis and it will be a jiffy before he gets back to play “ I agree, 200 years isn't that long. Long would be around 100 millions years but I'm not sure if t…

• Zitat von Famiine: „Zitat von Millystra: „But remember something important. CCP have their own Datacenter for Eve and the game is written in C++ not C# (Unity). And Eve is more than 10 years old. “ C# is pretty fast actually, but I don't think the actual server code is in C#. Correct me here if I'm wrong (haven't touched game development in awhile), but supporting MMORPG numbers is not exactly something Unity comes with out the box right? They likely had to license or create their own multi-play…

• Zitat von Slickassasin: „Zitat von Millystra: „Zitat von Derbenbinger: „DDOS are no fun :(. Not a lot of rollbacks though? I haven't seen any for a few days. I haven't been online that much though. Did the Apache Cassandra bug get fixed? “ Zitat von Bercilak: „3) Server reboots Problem: Our main database is based on Apache Cassandra, designed to handle tons and tons of data in real time. It generally runs smoothly, and even at peak hours, only uses around 20% of its capacity. However, in irregul…

• Zitat von Famiine: „Will be similar to CCP with EVE Online. Will take some time for them to get the scalability up to support this and prevent the lags. “ Actually, not so long ago, in Eve in RQH- system. There was a clash between Pandemic Horde and Goon Swarm. 900 people in the system fighting. It was laggy, But remember something important. CCP have their own Datacenter for Eve and the game is written in C++ not C# (Unity). And Eve is more than 10 years old. Just have faith, an Indie company m…

• Zitat von Derbenbinger: „DDOS are no fun :(. Not a lot of rollbacks though? I haven't seen any for a few days. I haven't been online that much though. Did the Apache Cassandra bug get fixed? “ Zitat von Bercilak: „3) Server reboots Problem: Our main database is based on Apache Cassandra, designed to handle tons and tons of data in real time. It generally runs smoothly, and even at peak hours, only uses around 20% of its capacity. However, in irregular intervals, we are seeing spikes that last fo…

• Zitat von Arvegil: „Come on everyone. It's a DDoS attack, we have to wait a bit to play. It's fine, i'm sure you all own other video games. I can't believe people are really saying they are going to quit because of a DDoS attack, people really are petty. “ Well this kind of people think that they are entitled to everything since they paid. It's a m**** f******* MMORPG. Again that's the hardest type of game to develop, manage and maintain. Even without those DDoS attack there would be issues anyw…

• Zitat von TheRavenkiller: „Listening to all of the bitching and moaning by people who do now know anything about networks .. or logic for that matter... *sigh* “ I mean "prime time" in US. What did you expect Anyway SBI is doing right by massively banning gold seller / RMT. It was expected to have some kind of backfire. And for people who are saying that it's the worst launch ever. You didn't play Age of Conan at the release. It is expected from a MMORPG to have a somewhat hard launch since it's…

• I have no issues in Red zones whatsoever to farm resources T5-T6. Spawn is alright.