Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Blast204 Mount Investments

Jonathan_Silverblood - - Trade

Beitrag

Zitat von blast204: „I will then start paying people back gold invested (with the remaining 15-20 mill), I have worked out I cant pay everyone back 100% before end of September, so if anyone wanted to volunteer to allow me to take longer to pay their gold back ill throw in a extra few t8 horses end of october. “ I would like to be one of those who do not wait, preferring to have the deal completed and successfully behind me. The value I've gotten so far has been more than adequate, so I'm still …

• Zitat von SilencedMatrix: „No I'm asking after no one is left in the guild if the island will still be available to use. “ Before release, it worked this way. I have not confirmed after release, but it could still work this way.

• I have no issues with instanced content, but I have severe issues with instanced content easily accessible from town with no effort on the user, with a reward that's pretty much equal to any other endeavor. The hellgates are instanced, and they do it right. They are rare, they are attractive and they are competed for. The old dungeons were on the right track; they were rare, they were attractive and they were competed for. I wish they'd implement something that's actaully fits the the theme for …

Beitrag

Gold price is now edging on 600, (give or take a 100); the window for getting gold cheap seems to be over. Another update would be due, but don't rush it for my sake, I currently have more silver than I'm using.

• this place is dead as fuck

Jonathan_Silverblood - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von tiglie: „All we can hope is future games see what happens when you try to turn a full loot pvp game into an instanced carebear fest. “ I just have to agree with this. I'm a carebear that enjoyed the thrill of having risk, but the game is now so dumbed down and even when I take my most expensive gear and run out looking for engagements just to get to feel something about this game, people just run away. I know, I know. I should go black and 1vZerg and I'll get my engagements, but I'm so…

• Next balance patch moves pretty much all threat gen from the entire game into the plate armors. (they get ~400% more threat gen, everything else loses theirs), which opens up tanks to use different weaponry and makes more people able to be tanks. While this sounds good on paper and will inevitable give us alot more tanks, it will also mess some things up. For example, running a frost staff with heavy for extra CC means you'll get alot more aggro than normal, and if expeditions aren't properly ad…

Beitrag

Zitat von blast204: „So I will be trying my best to sell everything I can over the next week to start getting the T8/Gold back to you guys. Apologies for not getting the T8/Gold back to you as earlier as I thought, still should be easily within the 3 months mentioned on the original post (within 3 more weeks). “ Thanks for the update. I hope for your sake that you get stuff sold quickly, as the gold price is about to go up significantly, due to the first wave of premium losses.

• Perhaps you should consider making PvP available in all zones, and change the costs of losing instead. I'd propose having the following PvP rules: * blue zones drop nothing (no silver, no repair costs) but take time to get up. Then people can "kill" eachother to prevent node thefts, or to steal nodes. * yellow zones drop silver equivalent to repair and the stack losses instead drop on the ground, no execution necessary. * red zones drop silver equivelent to repair for equiped items, and drop all…

• Why didn't you disengage earlier? If they're that OP, you should've noticed you weren't making the dent you expected and ran off?

• You can buy advantages, but you can't buy a guaranteed win. If you have both skill and money - then it could be P2W, until you get bored.

• Zitat von Korn: „Zitat von Makuza: „where is this quote from and WHEN. You got cd's on skills if you get dismounted for a couple of months now...was there a change recently? “ The intention is that if you get dismounted by force, you can use your skills right way (as opposed to dismounting manually). We are looking into this. “ Then perhaps the cooldowns should scale against the health of the mount @ dismount time. That way the code has less exceptions, and if you are getting hunted and is at 15…

• If you have a table and bed of the tier your *books* correspond to, then you should be at 100% happiness. It also takes several hours to go from one happiness to a higher amount when you add/upgrade furniture.

• The tinies is a small tight-nit group of social people who strive to set our own pace in the game. While we're definately not a new-started guid (I've been around for several years here), we still have plenty of room to grow. If you'd like, come join our discord and get to know us better; it never hurts to get a good feel for a guild and its members before making a decision.

• You do sound like a player I'd like to play a bit with and talk with for a while. You're welcome to read up and come talk with the tinies, we might get along just fine together.

• Looking for a guild.

Jonathan_Silverblood - - Guild Recruitment

Beitrag

It's sad that the tinies match all your social requirements, but that we are nowhere near being ready to have T7 crafting stations.

• Zitat von Korn: „Thanks for additional suggestions! Here is one idea that I'd like to hear people's feedback on: - While the cluster change bubble is active, you can push a button called emergency teleport - Its effect is that it breaks the bubble, teleports you to a random location a 2 screens away and puts all your abilities (except mounting, but including auto-attacks) on cooldown The idea here is to make gate camping / portal camping harder. “ You might want to consider changing company name…

• It's harassment in both blue and non-blue zones. It's always fair game. In-game harassment in AO isn't necessarily a bad thing.

• There are tricks to it. You can keep costs down. You can drag tiers out. As for many things in this game, "just doing it" isn't enough. You'd have to do it well.

• If you want unique items, scrap the stuff about re-entering the loot table upon breakage. Furthermore, why this focus on "500 years ago", let regular weapons in the hands of skilled men today get a chance to become unique, by attaching their real history too it. Give every item experience points, and once they get past a huge number o points (like a months worth of playtime), give it an increasing chance the more point it get from there to get tagged as "should become unique", then have some adm…

Beitrag

I can confirm that I was among those two mentioned. I have now recieved mounts (or satisfying silver equalling the value of mounts) for tier 3,4,5,6 and 7 as well as my promised direwolves. The remaining tier8 mounts and the return of my invested gold (as silver due to gold no longer being tradable) is what is left to complete the deal for me.