Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 59.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von Farming: „Definitely. All solo players will probably be gone within 2-3 weeks of launch, smaller guilds will disappear a month or two in (once all territory is claimed by large alliances) and by 6 months you'll have two super-alliances that contain the rest of the player base. By a year in the game will be a ghost town with its current systems in place. Im guessing the b2p model will flop to f2p as a desperate attempt to get new players in the door when the small guilds start to abando…

• I don't even understand why people pvp. Zitat von Lewk: „Zitat von Jonathan_Silverblood: „Gear today is not too expensive. It's way too che@p. Reason for this is because people craft gear in order to level up crafting, rather than to sell. A shift in the economy is incoming as they change the dynamics so that you not only get fame from crafting, but also frmo destroying, gear. Prices will rise, and things will become better. This also means that when you craft gear, you will be able to sell them…

• Too inexpensive.

• Lol no it's instant, contact support.

• Yellow Zone Rapers

Dexfase - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von KatoKhan: „@Dexfase "Agreed but apparently this is what this game is about. The point of this game is to zerg around and kill people who have no way to fight back. It's their vision of "PVP". Comments like this have no place in a mature literate conversation. The whole point of a Sand Box game is for the developers to provide tools and for the players to do the rest. It is not up to them to dictate how you play. People zerg because people are greedy and want to kill without fear of dyi…

• Yellow Zone Rapers

Beitrag

Zitat von SixSelection: „Hello The game is pretty decent so far. I play the game for a week now. There are a few things that are disturbing. Yellow zones: Players just kill you over and over. They just rape me 4 times when i tried to stand up and run for it. The Zones are pretty empty. Im farming Hide/Cottons , but every yellow zone i look, its depleted. Or just 3 left overs. So, the farming for T4/T5 is to slow, couse the many obstacles. Players/Empty Zones etc. Kinda frustrating couse i wanna …

• Zitat von Farming: „The game is fun and has the potential to be the next Runescape, easily lasting 15+ years if they can nail down some core issues before launch. 1. They need to make solo / small group play and pvp viable. Reaching as wide of an audience as possible means more income means more staff means better updates means more content, means more money ect. Money snowballs once it starts coming in. 2. They need to chop down the zerg hive mind. There is currently no disadvantage to adding m…

• Zitat von Xtend: „Hello, Zitat von FlapR: „When the game goes live, current founder’s packs will be discontinued and replaced with starter packs, which will give access to the game but offer less value for money than the founder’s packs as this is only fair to all founders who help us in making the game. Of course, all founder's will automatically get full access to the game on release. “ Does this mean that when the game goes life, people having bought a founder's pack will start the game with …

• There's no official announcement so there's no way for anyone to know.

• When the game is out of beta.

• End game.... so boring ?

Dexfase - - Rants

Beitrag

There's nothing to do even early on. No goals to aim for or anything. Not hating, just the game is far from launch, hench the long beta period, just wait for future updates and hope for more content.

• Zitat von Zyzz: „There should be a 15-22% dmg/resist boost per tier level imo. Isn't it only 10% atm or less? “ Yeah they should pump it back to 25% as it used to be.

• Repair kits

Beitrag

YES, been wanting to make the same suggestion.

• Zitat von joaquino: „I think its a bad idea because I bought this game knowing that its going to be free to play at some moment. If this game goes monthly subscription I would have to ask to SI to return my money back for buying a different product that the one I bought b4, its like buying a black shirt and then suddenly it turns white. There isnt a thing such as pay to win in this game, you can easily earn alot of money gathering supplies and selling them in the auction houses, in a day you can…

• Zitat von Zimm: „Zitat von Midgard: „Zitat von Zimm: „By your logic, they would still be right if, at beginning they said it was a PvP game and blablabla as you know well, and then suddenly it became a non-PvP game full farmville. One thing is balance and changes towards your promisses, other is changing some core aspects of the game, in this case, he have all the right to complain, and in case of a sue, he will win for sure. “ Changing your mind does not mean your original choice was a lie, “ W…

• Zitat von TheWildShroom: „Well, I've played for a couple Beta's now, with great hopes to re-live the days of UO (played in their Beta and a couple years after launch). After comparing what was UO, and what AO is today, I think AO has done a good job of capturing the feel of UO. However, the mind wanders back to the downfall of ShadowBane. Another fabulous game that collapsed horribly. After some thought, I don't think I will continue to play AO. Not in these Beta's, and not at launch. Yes, I rea…

• WILL you EVER TAKE ANY ACTION !?

Dexfase - - Rants

Beitrag

Go google what yes and no means.

• Albion is the only promising one. They better not mess it up or it will be another year with no decent mmos to play.

• I always wanted to make a tank healer but I figured the heals will be so bad. Might try it one day tho.

• Road to Release

Beitrag

I thought P2P was a dead model in todays world. Every P2P launched lately eventually went F2P. I don't mind paying myself if the game is worth it, but for the sake of game's population not sure if that wise.