Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 967.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• @Korn@'Bercilak' @ Devs For technical reasons you can only fix the lp issue at server maintance today . But dont you think its not our fault you messed the start for thousands of players who supported you in the development of the game ? . People who tested everything with you and for you . People who dedicated thier time to build albion for what it is today . If you mess up we all should not be the one's paying the price its the launch not another beta test . So please compensate us some how . …

• @'Dev I hope you realize you have totally gone off track with the real Albion you sold us . Maybe you need to rewind back and rethink what you have done . How to polish and bring back the great Albion back . P.S even the forums are dying rest you figure out .

• Calling out that YaayAlbion kid

albionJJ - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von SeQueL: „Still don't know who this kid is. Post your IGN. “ he won't cause in game he is nobody

• This game was the greatest scam of all time

albionJJ - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von Eugeen: „Zitat von albionJJ: „Zitat von Eugeen: „I still like playing this game. Got my legendary founder status for free anyways so I don't really have much to complain about “ how many tests have you played “ Since the start of the last closed beta “ that is why you are not as frustrated as those who played 2alphas prior to the betas and enjoyed the fun times of alphas and the real Albion

• Zitat von Sond: „Now that everyone is quitting, I am realizing there is nothing to do in this game that is fun when you are alone. I can gather or solo fame farm, both of which suck donkey dick. “ welcome to the new era of Albion online

albionJJ - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von Eugeen: „I still like playing this game. Got my legendary founder status for free anyways so I don't really have much to complain about “ how many tests have you played

• Zitat von Nieskalany: „We should get something for our patiance. Maybe bonus Gold? “ these type of dreams won't come true

• all I can say is . We tried to address this issue from a very long time . Instead of fixing it or listen to us they have made it worse.

• Good one

• why don't you just wipe this test and re release final beta so at least people can test for you . You know the changes you implemented killed the population . I just feel there needs to be fresh start . Remove alts and you will see the change .

albionJJ - - Rants

Beitrag

why don't them mute and ban toxic people like yaayalbion who ruin every thread @Elsa

• well just wanted to add that we want our old albion back with new biomes .Its full loot pvp game armors should be easy to get , where as artifact should be very hard to obtain.We did not need changes to everything just need them to be tweaked . While you tried to impress us you ruined the real AO.

Beitrag

lol this dude is soooooooooo retarded . Maybe he needs to read peoples comments before responding with stupid come back . A FAN you wish you have fans or maybe you should get out of your neverland world .

Beitrag

yayalbion it seems you are nobody . A forum name that pisses off and is very toxic to the community with your weird threads . You call yourself the lord of outlands yet no one knows who you are in game ? Why hide your identity, let us know the real person in game behind a troll name of yayalbion

• @Bercilak thank you for at least being honest and addressing the issues . We as a community can always help you develop an outstanding game . Before making any major updates to live server let the community test it for you on a ptr like NDA stuff for maybe even a week . Give us tools with creating new characters not copying them from live . I made a post on how other games did there ptr testing which paid off in the long run . Would like to wish you good luck on future changes hope you take the …

• frost beam was the shit nice vid

• also wanted to add Economizes are fixed by taxes not introducing buyable content like foals chickens transmutors . Every city should be taxed according to the market how active it is so people venture into other cities where profits and taxes are lower. So people just dont pick queens and kings market . You can also drain the silver by taxing plots in cities which people own and territories which guilds own . Introduce cosmetic items into the game through cash shop which can also help in silver …

• Here are my thoughts on how to #makealbiongreatagain. Not perfect but maybe a small step towards the right direction. 1 . Maps are huge now . Need to increase movement speed of players and mount . Mountable combat should be allowed . Only time you need to be dismounted is when you gather or during gvgs . Mounting should be in instant not channeling. 2 Mount foals should be dropped in open world through PvE not sold by vendor on personal island . Also they should be tamable imo . So alt just don'…

• Solo pvp #3 Firefighter

albionJJ - - Video and Media Forum

Beitrag

very good cycling of spells . Good vid

• #MakeAlbionGreatAgain

albionJJ - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von HypeRNT: „Zitat von albionJJ: „just remove multi character options on one account or maybe limit it to 2 . “ it should be completely removed.. i dont want to see 3 people playing on 40 different characters.... No need for it, you have one character and you should be forced to progress him like a normal person or be forced to buy another copy of the game if you dont already have one. Limiting it to 2 does not really solve anything. “ yes this will fix the game for sure . Not everyone ca…