Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 162.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• What is a bit? Hours? A few minutes?

• Zitat von Korn: „Zitat von Matsume: „Zitat von Bercilak: „In addition to the technical matters, we will also look into game balance to deal with the overcrowding of certain zones. In particular, we'll look into the respawn rates of resources and might give them a temporary boost while such a large number of players stands at the same progression levels, competing over the same resources. “ What about the whole galahad "we changed the map in such a way that we can easily add more clusters if play…

• Zitat von Archiemedis: „Zitat von Bludlust: „This is a PvP game “ From the main site:"Albion Online is a sandbox MMORPG set in an open medieval fantasy world. It has a fully player-driven economy; all equipment items are player-crafted. You can freely combine armor pieces and weapons in our unique classless system – you are what you wear. Explore the world and tackle challenging PvE content. Engage other adventurers in small- or large-scale PvP, and conquer territories. Gather. Craft. Trade. Con…

• Zitat von LordSilva: „Zitat von Bludlust: „If you didnt know the game has stability issues you probably arent very big into the game. If you ever went to a castle event you would see this has always been an issue. So what they are doing is promoting PvP. If you dont want more pvp you should probably go play with lego's bro's cause this is the wrong game for you. “ M8 i´m EOS, rest my case in what you type about me! But we can not be selfish and think solely of our belly and ignore all other play…

• Zitat von LordSilva: „I know @Keem, as a solo player you don't go till the end of it! AO is a MMO game, is suppose for you to go along and find a group to play, you don't need to go for a Big Guild, any group of friends can go and kill the guards in any territory and snap the T8s. T8 resources are end game material right now, and in the release you will spend months until you reach it, but they should have changed something by then. lol The T7 nodes 320 is just stupid m8. Spend 30+ minutes gathe…

• Please Close

Bludlust - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

@FlufferPope touched me in my no no spot. Halp.

• Bludlust Main Event / Uncapped

• RA vs UTC [RA Wins Again]

Bludlust - - Video and Media Forum

Beitrag

Zitat von AdmiralMyth: „It's the last Beta and you still haven't figured out how to Run a guild properly. You don't even play the game besides logging in for GvG's. If i was a leecher then why did all my stone come from open world. So what if you had territories I still harvested all of that stone in the open world. If you think i'm going to waste my time donating 100% of the resources I gather to a poor lead guild you are mistaken. You lost another GvG today against CDX for the same reason i me…

Beitrag

Zitat von blastix: „0 fucks given about guild leechers opinion, he was going to get kicked anyway so all good. @Bludlust Bank.png “ all that t8 stone but nobody in your guild past 80 mastery

Beitrag

Zitat von Bludlust: „Zitat von blastix: „. What i was told from your members will stay like that nothing else will change that. “ Advise to Players looking for a Guild-so you dont make my mistake same. “ double same @blastix

• 5minutes later

Beitrag

Zitat von Oldbear: „When people on our teams stop getting ddos'd right as you leave the tent “ every time? seems legit

• 5minutes later

Beitrag

Zitat von FashoBro: „youtube.com/watch?v=xLa96oVha64 “ so when is your A team gonna stop dodging our A team? See youre quick to talk shit but all I see is EoS tent sitting and dodging our A team

• 5minutes later

Beitrag

What the actual fuck are you even saying

• 5minutes later

Beitrag

Zitat von FashoBro: „Zitat von Bludlust: „Zitat von FashoBro: „didn't he put you to shame in a gvg? “ I mean i didnt get dropped that GvG. But why is this relevant? “ Seems like you aren't relevant mate. I mean you didn't get a point either. “ i mean its just funny because he said he had never lost a hellgate then loses the next one he goes in. If you fail to see the point then you should lay off the meth. Do you always ride his dick this hard or is it ride realplayers dick day?

• 5minutes later

Beitrag

Zitat von FashoBro: „didn't he put you to shame in a gvg? “ I mean i didnt get dropped that GvG. But why is this relevant?

• 5minutes later

Beitrag

"I haven't lost a HG this wipe" - @realplayeralert 5 minutes later

Beitrag

twitch.tv/videos/133014891 @blastix

• 1v1 HG

Bludlust - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

You nerds really want to 1v1 my full 7.3 1h curse set? Fine by me LOL

Beitrag

Zitat von yogafire: „I joined Wild West because of @Vincent Vega and his friends. He doesn't know that, but it's true. Then a day before Galahad, he leaves Wild West to create Strife, and part of me wanted to follow them, because they were the only reason I joined, but I was thinking, "It's so difficult to create a bad ass guild from scratch. They're probably going to fall flat on their faces, at least initially." So I left Wild West because they left, but I didn't join Strife initially. Then I …

Beitrag

Zitat von blastix: „. What i was told from your members will stay like that nothing else will change that. “ Advise to Players looking for a Guild-so you dont make my mistake same.