Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 238.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von west1178: „ Why kill people dont give you fame? “ because being a murderer doesn't make you good in anything.

• Zitat von Selina: „My Premium run out in 21 days. And I am not planing to spend more money on this game. All what I do right now is farming my island. Yep, I play Albion farmville and Its fine for me. My guild killed itself with the new ( You must pay resouce tax) rule. Beside I work a lot lately and enjoy other games and shows beside Albion. I even installed Sims 4 again^^ I start playing Albion because I like AFK farming in yellow zone while I watch a casual show or movie. Now I got lesser tim…

• wasn't there supposed to be a wipe for hector?

• Zitat von Bercilak: „State of the Game: Galahad Reputation System We will make changes to the reputation system allowing for more PvP to happen in yellow and red zones, while still making sure that the reputation system provides a discouragement to non-consensual PvP, in particular when hunting players as a zerg. See details here. “ the new reputation system that you have introduced with the new patch, badly implemented and already horribly abused. prepare for massive player abandonment of the g…

• agree with the rework idea, disagree on the technical details the standard shield should be the mixed generalist shield with: small amounts of hp, damage reduction, CC resistance and threat generation as it is today. it should be available both for pve and pvp but not very efficient. the artifact shield should be the PVE shield with large amounts of HP, damage reduction and extra threat generation. the hellgate shield should be the PVP shield with HP, damage reduction and CC resistance instead o…

• agree +1

• in the control setting there is an option to use "real time strategy" controls which sets left click to target only and right click to move only.

• Zitat von Captainrussia: „Zitat von Badwolfe: „I think you are both right. Re-introduction of mob execution and a permanent durability loss to equipment would be more than enough to ensure a good turn over of gear loss. Sad fact is that neither system will be considered because the Devs want to continue ensuring that PvE'ers get their 'loot items' on top of the fame and silver rewards they already receive. “ This is actually one thing that I I can agree with you on... 1) Re-introduce mob executi…

• when i queue as a healer, most of the time we actually get two healers. my problem with expeditions are when tanks refuse to use taunt as chest skill or people run under the ballista hoping that they developed immunity to its stun like to iocane powder. I also blame matchmaking.

• i like the mob execution problem and resolution. +1! so take a like.

• Borderless Fullscreen Window is awesome, and deserve it own praise thread. all hail the devs and the Borderless Fullscreen Window! hail! hail!

• so, after a week since the galahad beta is live, here is some feedback. 1) when i started beta 1 almost two years ago, the forest had nasty wolves, they were dangerous, they walked around and their bite bled you, and they chased you almost to quarter of the map you couldnt just run through the forest, you had to fight your way through, or stick to the road. if you agrroed three wolves (while you were wearing t3 gear) you would most certainly die. i had respect for the forest and be ready and vig…

• deleted because i just described the RTS mode

• instead of mobs dropping gear, which inject non-crafted gear to economy and even precede crafting progression the mobs will drop "broken.." version of such gear, i.e. "broken infernal staff" which cannot be used in combat, but it can be salvaged to ingredients in the city, and a crafter that is able to craft "infernal staff" can craft the staff from the broken version without any additional materials. this way, you can still enjoy PVE drops and you don't mess with the economy.

• sweet sweet karma... please don't fix this... this is hilarious....

• each time I walk to a map border or try to enter a dungeon I stand five minutes in a fairy glitter and then five more minutes in black screen of questioning my life decisions. when i went back to the village ( 274 ppl in one map) i thought the game crashed, i was in a black limbo almost ten minutes before zoning to the village. /confused....

• Zitat von Roor: „ Require the player to select the instance in town, but travel to a cave in the world to enter said instance. This puts them at risk leaving the instance and traveling to it. It also prevents them from queuing over and over and over because they need to travel back to town. Higher tier dungeons would be located in higher tier areas. “ as a care-bear i approve this message.

• Zitat von DityHarris: „Zitat von MyNegation: „Zitat von DityHarris: „As a solo player with no health regen spells, any encounter with mobs in open world or dungeons is basically "20 second in combat, 2 minutes waiting for my health to regen". It's a serious chore to take on two or three mobs at once and then have to wait long enough for my health to regen to full so I can continue to do... well, anything. I've only played 4-5 hours of the beta but this is the biggest and most easily fixed proble…

• hey Archimedes, is casual united still a thing? if yes, how can i join? and where is your capital? p.s. i like your posts because they are nice to read but i disagree on most of your points, 3b is cool though

• Zitat von DityHarris: „As a solo player with no health regen spells, any encounter with mobs in open world or dungeons is basically "20 second in combat, 2 minutes waiting for my health to regen". It's a serious chore to take on two or three mobs at once and then have to wait long enough for my health to regen to full so I can continue to do... well, anything. I've only played 4-5 hours of the beta but this is the biggest and most easily fixed problem I can think of. I think increasing the HP/s …