Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Will be fixed in patch#1 shortly after Nimue update.

• Deadly Shot Stacks

Dagother - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

Those values by your armor/mres stacks is damage reduction %, hover over those stats and you'll see the stats you're looking for.

• Staging has now latest Nimue version with live database.

• Compensation Bug

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von rds: „Anyone else got 2d premium only in one character of the account? I log in in all my characters all day and only received the compensation in one of them. Here's @Talion statement "[Update 15.11.] The mitigation seemed to hold after the 13th, and subsequently the attacks subsided. As mentioned before, we are going to compensate players that have been impacted by the server instabilities. As such, every character that logged in between Friday, November 9th 05:30 UTC and Monday, Nov…

• Outgoing Email Server issues

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hi @Aridhol I'd suggest contacting support to figure out what might be the problem, please message support@albiononline.com or send a ticket from your account at albiononline.com/en/profile/support

• Zitat von Frankasti: „@Dagother When you said monday, were you talking about the 19th or you guys are late? I mean, it would be nice if we could help with bug finding and see try the lastest changes before it goes live. “ Hi! The "weekend issues" took higher priority and there was no time for updating staging, it will be updated soon tho (tomorrow-ish).

• t8 hide animals bug

Dagother - - Bugs Testserver

Beitrag

T7 and T8 hide mobs will be changed in Nimue so the resource replenish will be tied to their spawn spawn time.

• Black Hands E - Devastating Strike

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Fixed in Nimue.

• Zitat von QuickSwipe: „Big, no, bullshit and should have a "3 hours retaliation cooldown to fix this 1 bullshit problem" yes. “ But how that would solve the problem if the adjacent territory could change owner before/during GvG (like in the example I posted above)?

• I assume territory 3 is allied guild to former owners of territory 2 right? (otherwise why would they drop the territory for other guild?) That's a tricky one because in this case, former owners of territory 2, knowing they'd lose, or just to be safe, could ask allied guild (territory 3) to hand over their territory before the GvG or even during, and then the retaliation attack would happen anyway. Do you think that's a big problem?

• Hi there, unfortunately there won't be any database update till monday.

• t8 hide animals bug

Beitrag

Zitat von kamilasd1: „After 16 hours still 1/27. “ That's possible, T7 and T8 resources replenish in a different way than lower tiers, they don't build up charges over time but replenish all the charges at once.

• Zitat von Captainrussia: „what did you guys do with the market UI?!?! can no longer pick the (sub)type of the item? So its just "magic" now for all casters? Can't select nature etc... Armor is just "armor"... no subdivisions into leather, cloth, plate or body part?!?!? “ "Hovering over a category in the Marketplace or Black Market will now reveal its subcategories" hV0OBmT.jpg

• Those are not logged on purpose, otherwise the whole log would be spammed with tax and finding important information would be difficult. It might be improved once there's a good solution tho.

• t8 hide animals bug

Beitrag

Zitat von kamilasd1: „Zitat von Dagother: „Zitat von kamilasd1: „,,Their spawn behaviour is similar to T7 nodes,,, Its huge nerf if t8 need time to refill. t7 after the appearance has a full stack. t8 in the guild territories also appeared in full stack. “ There's no change here, they don't spawn empty and need to refill. “ t8 always appeared 27/27 I see change here ... “ The patch was just released, everything needs to replenish. There's no change in that.

• t8 hide animals bug

Beitrag

Zitat von kamilasd1: „,,Their spawn behaviour is similar to T7 nodes,,, Its huge nerf if t8 need time to refill. t7 after the appearance has a full stack. t8 in the guild territories also appeared in full stack. “ There's no change here, they don't spawn empty and need to refill.

• t8 hide animals bug

Beitrag

Zitat von kamilasd1: „t8 animals after killing have only 1/27 of the skin in themselves. “ You need to wait for them to replenish resources.

• Game is crashing

Dagother - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Hi guys, devs are looking into this issue.

• Zitat von Barloch: „Still waiting for an answer.... “ You mean name of alliance? You cannot change it.

• Lags for Telecomusers

Dagother - - Server Performance

Beitrag

Moved to Server Performance forum. I'd suggest contacting your ISP if you've noticed your friends using the same ISP started having same issues. Meanwhile you can try connecting via VPN.