Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 94.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von Harbonah: „Albion's community is split between apologists who will excuse every failure on the part of the developers, the honest customers who raise issues and get shouted down, and the perpetual discontents that are not happy no matter what is done to change the game. “ Just in case you did not know, you just gave a generic description of any game community, it's nothing unique nor specific to AO. The 'powers that be' in Black Zones are to some degree the same as in EVE and they appl…

• So let me get this straight, you know there is DDOS attacks ongoing, you know this will interrupt your game most likely and after that you still decide to go online and deploy guild activities.. only to start complaining about how the DDOS attacks disrupt your play. Throwing some terms around does not make you the expert, does not make you know what the attacks are like or how severe they are. It also does not put you in the know about what countermeasures are being put in place. At this point, …

• No ping issues, about 17ms from Dublin. I'm seeing lag and disconnects from personal island doing farming. No one else on the island. Somehow issue seems worst when seeding/placing animals.

• Zitat von graymouser: „if UO is so good, why then is nobody playing it? AO is a terrific game in development. There is not a fundamental issue with this game, only with some of the posters on this forum I think its disgusting and irresponsible to scare new players away like this. Let them try it out and make up their own minds. I personally love this game and do not feel like playing UO instead at all. “ AO will be fine, it has some serious work to do, mistakes were made and the teething problem…

• Zitat von YourMother: „Always good to see the blind Albion fuckboy fanboy with his default "git gud" argument “ Why are you even here? You appear to be a very unpleasant, unhappy, angry and frustrated person. Maybe you should brush up on manners and language as you seem to be both immature and limited in what words you can use, having to resort to swearing and name calling. As a matter of fact I was not even responding to you but you appear to be taking all this a tad too serious. I guess $30 mi…

• Always good to see the average solo carebear PVP looking for the easy kill, instead of engage in actual fights, cry salt and tears when their lollipop gets taken away. HTFU and get better at the game kid

• You'll basically get get two months of premium play out of buying a starter pack. The game needs work but is very new and will progress, having a long beta does not make this a mature game and anyone making that claim is clueless really. Currently the DDOS nonsense is holding the team back and it's sad to see so many people here, would not cal them players really, just bashing away regardless. Did SBI make mistakes, yes. Will they make more mistakes, certainly. But that goes for _any_ gamedev an…

• Zitat von Nexar: „i didn't seen that back than dude, it was week ago or more, never hear you need an permission to play the game...if i were ,i would send an mail before throwing 50$ in water “ You knowingly decide to break the rules, you can try and weasel your way out of that one but you can't. Now SBI has a trust issue with you and they will require you to get in writing that you won't do it again so they can hang you for good in case you decide to try again. You (indirectly) steal from them …

• Stop Defending a half-built game.

blazemonger - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von Nulfar: „Not because they want to or think the game is amazing compared to others, because there's no other ACTIVE full loot PvP game out there. “ Apparently never heard of EVE Online.. Been around for a few years you know.. And frankly, the similarities between EVE and AO are plentiful. Personally, my money (literally) is on Dual Universe ..

• thread about to be closed

blazemonger - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von letwolf: „Always goes as follows: I run through the map, gathering resources. Then on occasion I meet Rare or Exclusive spot and stop by it for a 10-15 minutes. and IF that zone is Blue then harassment is possible - the t7 roaming dude, sees that node too and stop near me, waiting for opportunity to steal spawned resource just for fun. “ All this means is someone outplaying you, you are not skilled enough to beat the other guy, that should be your concern. It is not harassment nor stea…

Beitrag

Zitat von letwolf: „You told the same as many players did, but no one explained in numbers the profit of black zones t4Yesterday I took some exploration trips to black zones. With respect to your experience in this area, could you please provide some numeric and logical proof of gather leveling advantages in BZ with t4 / t5 tech, it would be greatly appreciated. “ With all due respect, but you seem to be looking for handouts on where to go and what to do. You assume a lot and do not actually go …

Beitrag

Zitat von letwolf: „In black zones this is not a problem. When you roaming around, all gatherers, even t7 mastered ones, run outside very fast and far )) “ You obviously have not spent a lot of time in Black zones

• Zitat von EmotionLord: „Zitat von FlufferPope: „You are emailing support with feedback. You do realize developers dont answer support tickets right? Support dudes answer support tickets. Put the feedback where the devs can actually see it. “ Amazing response, seeing as she told me the same thing, how about you actually contribute something to the conversation besides liking a shitpost and reading only half my entry. “ As I can only assume your attitude here reflects in your in-game behaviour I a…

Beitrag

Zitat von letwolf: „+blazemonger I could go to black soon when I reach t6, 'cause it would be worth that (and sometimes lost equipment and gathered resources). Not good idea get in there to bring back some t4, its cheap and mass produced in blue&yellow) “ Man, you really do not know what you want now do you.. You can make plenty of silver, certainly more than you do now, running T4 gear in Black zones.. As the resources will be more plentiful you will make more _and_ increase your fame faster as…

Beitrag

@letwolf You should go to black zones as most of these players would not go there since they would generally be risk averse with their expensive gear. This is why they prey on T4 spaws in Blue zones mostly. Travel Black zones, find good spots and then go there for gathering. It's much more lucrative and the risk is really not that much higher provided you keep your eyes and ears open. Will you die sometimes? yes, certainly. The rewards from successful runs though will outweigh the losses unless …

• The earth is flat! no it's not Prove it!

Beitrag

Zitat von letwolf: „+Poffo was you surprised? Weren't you ever abused, staying near a Exclusive/rare spot for a couple of minutes, only to be abused by other high-leveled gatherer, roaming around and stealing your spot right after you started mining it? “ "your spot" .. LOL HTFU dude youtube.com/watch?v=VgvM7av1o1Q

• Problem is that as I understand it, it is not allowed to have an alt sit at a market location to check prices for another character you play/own. Alts can only interact on guild/personal island In EVE I have a Jita Alt who sits in station and I can have him check whatever at any time. The UI/UX in AO also does not help to efficiently check prices. The tool you linked is interesting but without information on where these items are it's pretty much pointless.

• Can we please get an update on a possible ETA for the API to arrive? Right now, for those not doing PVP and instead enjoying playing the economy, crafting and farming it is important to have access to market data. Right now crafting especially is quickly becoming a non item as it's cumbersome and those who do craft have virtually no way to efficiently get their goods to market without knowing prices. If market data becomes available what we would also start seeing is goods transports moving thro…

• Im bored in albion

blazemonger - - Small Talk

Beitrag

This is a sandbox game, while it offers some created content you are expected to basically create your own. The game will give you back exactly what you put in.. As we say in EVE; So, we told you the basics so here is a ship, now piss off .. Being bored in this game means you have no creativity nor imagination, some ideas; - Go join a guild, befriend the leadership, wait for them to trust you with he loot chest, steal the contents and GTFO .. - Leave your guild to join another, get info, be a sp…