Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 42.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Randomized Open World Dungeons - We’re currently working on a system for Dungeon randomization, which randomizes both dungeon positions and contents - Player groups will be able to roam the world, looking for these dungeon entrances, discovering how deep they go (they can have multiple levels!) and what special loot they contain - Other players will be able to follow them into these Dungeons and engage them in open-world PvP, but since their location is randomized it’ll be much harder to camp th…

• what about battle mounts battle mounts came into game for zvz but we dont see them . so guess there a big reason people dont use them.

• battlemout

Devilkane - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

any changes planned for lizzards / other bm ?not the new battle mount the olds ones

• What's coming up!

Devilkane - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

any changes coming to the other battle mounts in game ie lizards?

• What's coming up!

Devilkane - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

at this moment in time battle mounts are waste of time dont like to say this but in game rabbit could do more damage than flame lizard

• yes i can read but also can you read it says BATTLE MOUNT what part of the word battle mount is it? if rabbit can do more damage then its not a BATTLE MOUNT

• battle mount are as weak as in game rabbit surely this cant be right . i got myself t7 flame battle mount which took me a few months 1st day i got it went outside territory in black zone to test it on npc ( normal npc ) after about 5 mins the npc was taking next to no damage from battle mount , so i say to myself ok they are for pvp next time i take battle mount to war camp near territory were i hunt/gather while sitting inside warcamp waiting to pacify 3-4 hostiles turn up so again i think to m…

• unable to log in

Devilkane - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

2 others i no also getting same msg

• unable to log in

Beitrag

cdn outdated outdated manifest try again later was online ingame 2 hours ago logged out now getting that msg also guild member getting same msg

• Dungeons

Beitrag

well lineage 1 released in 1998 as for 100 floor tower few years later , but even if you say 6 years later we would be at 2004 its 2018 now , also the floors in all dungeons were different , but back then the Technology i guess was light years behind todays technology .

• Dungeons

Beitrag

how can my very old game lineage 1 over 12 years old have a open world 100 level Dungeon with a boss on every 10 level , Each boss you fight, you have the opportunity to get a Charm that allows you to teleport to the floor specified on the charm ie 10th floor boss gives 20th floor key and every boss gets harder the higher you go ,ie Zenith Queen HP: 1000HP: 10th floor boss Grim Reaper 100 floor boss HP: 80000 these are elite boss every floor has lots npc to kill , myself i used to farm the 21st …

• castle Sieges

Beitrag

i played this game for 10 years at it worked very well. Sieges are one of the features that make Lineage unique from the other MMORPG's on the market. They are not for the weak hearted or lower level characters. A siege is the attempt to take over the ownership of a castle. Sieges only occur during the daylight hours and last for 2 hours. First we will talk about how sieges work and then we will talk about each castle and its unique features and advantages. How to participate in a siege There ar…

• Negative gold balance

Devilkane - - Bugs

Beitrag

was in A-h yesterday had 11 or 13k gold sure it was 13k sold 4k gold for silver to but items look at my gold balance was down to 2k should have been 7k or 9k cant remember 100% if i had 13k or 11k gold before selling 4k gold ?

• Greetings from the office!

Devilkane - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

welcome Evoque also from north of England land of the kings Sunderland

• The Arena

Devilkane - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

vashangelarm m8 not telling them to remake lineage one (I wish) but like all games theres some stuff that's good if you going to make arena then take a look at how they did it . from what I remember its was fun .

• The Arena

Devilkane - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

hi korn how about death match against mob/mops in the arena lineage1 way of doing this was like this Players will be able to use the (albion) Arena for battles against albions monsters The monster spawn will be controlled by the arena, and could increase in difficulty as time passes. Admission fee ? 1000 silver what ever you think would be right amount. Players will be able to purchase an entry ticket up to 5 minutes before the session starts. Players will be teleported outside of the arena 5 mi…

• I had a coi^^ and for all the new mmo players out there cloak of invisibility

• when in stealth you should be able to go anywere while in stealth if you get to close to a mob/mop and it detect you then you should come out of stealth but as you move away you can stealth up again . also there should be in- game spell that if cast detects you in stealth this way it evens it up, players that do not cast detect do not see stealth players simple as that . but by giving you stealth someone could move about the map if undetected this would let someone move to a part of the map to g…

• Client crashing after update 21 July

Devilkane - - Bugs

Beitrag

yup me 2 been kicked twice in five mins

• wow = new lazy mmo players i want it now dont want to wait for my armor/weapon i want it like yesterday go back to wow stay there dont posion our new game