Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 542.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• I like the Dark Matter and Great Cursed changes from a PVE perspective. Right now so few Warlock abilities stack that having multiple Warlock staffs in a group is often detrimental. These changes will give Warlocks a strong W skill to use other than Armor Piercer in PvE. I would like to see Great Cursed dropped further (20s) so it could be used more consistently in dungeons. I doubt we'll see people using this staff in PvP with this change. Desecrate I'm less happy with. Roots in general just ar…

• A player can just watch a stream or three and get a pretty good idea of what the top tier weapons are. I think more players are more interested in finding how their weapon ranks in relation to the S and A tiers.

• Zitat von Fusionbomb: „Zitat von Lanyday: „@Fusionbomb I'm pretty sure the standtime happens after the cast. So for flash heal for example, you have a 0.8s cast time and then there is 0.2s before you can move again, but you can immediately cast. When they removed standtime for the nature rejuvenation Q ability it meant you could move while casting but the ability was always instant with a cooldown. “ lol... so the heal is going to be the same cast time, but castable on the run? “ No, it will no …

• I agree. The problem was that Demonic is by and large the go to PvP staff in nearly all scenarios (GvG, ZvZ, small group, large group, dungeon diving. Everything but 1v1 and 2v2 for the most part) and was the worst staff option in PvE so it was a pain to justify bringing it to a group to spec it up. But you're right, we still need changes to desecrate and several E skills to make them more attractive in PvP.

• Just S and A tier? Were you supposed to attach the whole file?

• Drop poison arrow range to 9 should sufficiently nerf warbow to the point you never see one again.

• Zitat von Equartus: „Zitat von Nvs1980: „Why would you choose Royal Helmet for its closet counterpart and not something like Splitting Slash? Similar damage, also a skill shot, is also an AE root. At most, you could push for a 15 second cooldown on the skill. Any changes beyond that and you'll have to compensate the skill/kit in some other fashion. Larger radius, longer root, etc. “ Actually i would make this spell with 20 sec cd - according to its huge AOE damage,instant cast,low standtime anim…

• Why would you choose Royal Helmet for its closet counterpart and not something like Splitting Slash? Similar damage, also a skill shot, is also an AE root. At most, you could push for a 15 second cooldown on the skill. Any changes beyond that and you'll have to compensate the skill/kit in some other fashion. Larger radius, longer root, etc.

• Swords still useless

Nvs1980 - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

Sword passives were pretty bad in general so the Heroic on auto will be an auto-take. Will need to actually use it to get an idea for how good it actually stacks charges. We just had an auto attack speed increase last patch iirc? So it may be enough to get stacks. It will depend largely on how long we have to accumulate stacks. 8 seconds and it would be great. 4 seconds and not so much. I'd still like the actual heroic charge stacks to last an additional second or 2 to make it easier to coordina…

• Cursed Staffs: - Field of Death (Demonic Staff) - Damage vs Mobs: 11.40 -> 25.5 Thank you for this change. Demonic is the primary PvP oriented Warlock staff and it is a pain to level because groups don't want you bringing a weapon that does such poor AE damage. This change will really make a difference for leveling. I hope you guys consider doing the same thing for Dark Matter because of how few Warlock abilities actually stack in a group, having 2 is a waste of time. Changing Dark Matter to do …

• Balance

Nvs1980 - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

I was trying to point out that despite the popularity of Fire, Xbow, and Spears, it's always the same Fire/Xbow/Spear regardless of the setting and the other 3 or so options go unused. Great Fire and Infernal are never used for example.

• Balance

Beitrag

Zitat von Fusionbomb: „Zitat von Nvs1980: „So 30% of the weapons are useful for ZvZ; the most chaotic, mindless, no rules game mode this game has... and that's a success? “ Yes. I consider at least 1 out of 3 weapons to be good for this particular playstyle. Almost half of the remaining weapons are usable (not strong) in the same playstyle. If 70% of all weapons were "good" in ZvZ, then there would be a huge imbalance of weapon choices in every other playstyle. “ Perhaps we just have a disparity…

• Balance

Beitrag

Zitat von Fusionbomb: „So almost 20% of all weapons fit the "meta" of ZvZ... and I would say another 10+% could be considered "useful" in large scale fights. Sure there are a few abilities that could use tweaking at some point, but weapons are pretty damn balanced overall imo. “ So 30% of the weapons are useful for ZvZ; the most chaotic, mindless, no rules game mode this game has... and that's a success? It should be closer to 70% of weapons are useful in ZvZ. Right off the bat we can throw out …

• All more than reasonable. I proposed we just get a 50% movement buff which grants immunity to knockback and anyone you pass through during the duration would get a vile curse stack. But I'd settle for anything to be honest. What would be cool (and op) is if they attached a root to cursed beam.

• Zitat von Khladraven: „I never said daggers were weak, I was simply drawing a comparison. Stack based weapon with a nuke E. You read waaay too far into that buddy... you also severely misunderstood my point, and distorted those points I was making rather badly because of it. Kiting is something of a myth? Don't really know what to say to that lol. I mean I believe that comment is wrong... but, yeah. Defensive for warlocks come with the armor you combine with it, there are many strong options for…

• Zitat von Khladraven: „Zitat von letwolf: „1. Short duration of vile curse = 6 sec. That means, cursed very vulnerable to lose their full-stack of Vile Curses on target when they just walk away/jump for at least 4 seconds. 2. Small damage and bad scaling of damage of vile curse =~ 50 dmg / 2 second at 1000 item power. on max stack its 200 every 2 sec, or 100 / sec which is too small. 3. Cursed Sickle good skill but horribly long CD! 4 seconds is too much, especially taking into consideration p.1…

• Tier 9

Nvs1980 - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von INSeed: „Zitat von Nvs1980: „What could we possibly gain by introducing another tier? We have a game where nearly half the weapons and 3/4th the W skills are useless. Lets focus on that. “ Grind content, a lot of people are already maxed out @ 100 specs. Don't let the grind stop. “ A longer grind is not a replacement for content. People will be maxed T9 in less than a week and we'd be right back where we left off. A ton of useless weapons and nothing to do with the things that do work.

• Balance

Beitrag

Pretty much. I get a chuckle at the threads asking for new tiers of gear or new weapons (though I'll admit, I've suggested a new weapon or 2 over the months I've played this game). Why bother with new stuff when 50% of the weapons and 75% of the W skills in this game go unused? And worse is the changes they do make to these weapons are so slow and random at times. I know a player that waited months for Frost to be looked at after it was nerfed into irrelevancy and a week after he spec'd out of i…

• I agree. As a pack rat that doesn't sell anything, it's quite annoying needing to keep eleventybillion stacks of the same item. There should be 3 qualities... base, 50% of a tier (outstanding) and 100% of a tier (masterpiece). If we even need that many.

• Tier 9

Nvs1980 - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

What could we possibly gain by introducing another tier? We have a game where nearly half the weapons and 3/4th the W skills are useless. Lets focus on that.