Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 24.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• NEW PLAYERS

kleyy - - Guild Recruitment

Beitrag

bump

• NEW PLAYERS

Beitrag

bump

• do i get this right, but everything is now correct? or is it buggy?

• NEW PLAYERS

Beitrag

bump it up !

• NEW PLAYERS

Beitrag

pump!

• 25 keys to give away

kleyy - - Trial Key Zone

Beitrag

Wow, that was fast - all keys are gone sry for the guys who didnt manage to get one.

• yea, i just want to know if this is intended or not. i hope not though...

• I second that - ultra anoying...

• Instant cast interrupts

kleyy - - Bugs

Beitrag

ok, i just saw there is another post about this topic. close please

kleyy - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hello, How is it possible, that an iron clad can interrupt my potion? Or my holy instant cast E? Or my royal shoe jump? Is this really intented? If yes, then this is not a real insat cast, right ? Please enlighten me smile.png thanks in advance kley

kleyy - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

yea, both seem reasonable. Is this a case for the bug forum ? To force the developers to look into it?

kleyy - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Hello I'm no beginner but i think this is the right place. How is it possible, that an iron clad can interrupt my potion? Or my holy instant cast E? Or my royal shoe jump? Is this really intented? If yes, then this is not a real insat cast, right ? Please enlighten me thanks in advance kley

• I'm not sure if you guys really know whats happening right now. There is a noticable shift to nature. The holy build of the last season is not viable any more (1h, mistcaller) because you run OOM in no time. And, SOB (=staff of balance) is basically a hard counter to holy heal - interrupts and reduces heals. Here comes the nature in, with the increased mobility, no cast time, more ticks on rev and better hp healed per energy than holy - its just a beast. The thing, which makes nature harder to p…

• Zitat von TAUL: „Have holyhealer, per 1.5 sec with 0.74sec casttime 600+- healing amount from "Q" “ wtf your specs must be the highest one in the game if you can accomplish this. i just checked it with my 8.2 1h holy heal with 100 spec and i achieve 489 per q (cleric robe, merc hood and royal boots) you achieve 600 when you combinate it with holy blessing.

• Hello! A super cool feature would be if we could lock the group window. I as heal have set it up right under my character in the middle of the screen. Sometimes it happens that i move the window unintentionally - please make it lockable Second, it would be nice too, if we could see buffs and debuffs in the gorup window. As nature healer its pure pain to keep track of the stacks without this thanks in advance! kley

• New Hellgate Spawns

kleyy - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

the hellgates are so broken now - it feels... we were looking for 20 minutes until we found one which was deep in the blackzone... we checked every zone around caerleon (they are usually down but still). checked every anglia portal zone. went from deepwater to all adjacent zones - found a 2v2 hellgate. Went one zone further in the bz and finally, we found one... our group disbanded after that "adventure". It took us 2h for 3 hellgates... Hellgates are no fun right now

• Chest logs are totally whacked

kleyy - - Bugs

Beitrag

i noticed the same too - it happens when you right click a stackable and instantly equip it. shows that the full stack got removed and never turned back

• Newly created roles are not editable

kleyy - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hello! My GM gave me all rights regarding the roles in the new management system so i can create new roles. The creation of new roles works as inteded, but, I'm not able to edit them - as right hand. Only the GM has the rights to edit newly created roles. Is this intended? cheers kley

• Territory Logging

kleyy - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

wow, all this just becase of a simple question... guys continue in pm pls

• Territory Logging

kleyy - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Hello! Is there something planned for territory ressource logging or something like that? Like the upcoming chest logs only for territories. The thing is, right now, resources get stolen by aliance members during the night and nobody can tell who it was. If it got raided its fine, no logging needed. But if it is gathered by allied memebers i would like to know this thanks in advance kley