Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 172.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• ok.... ich hatte gerade eine mail im postkasten.... kann es sein dass sbi mit dem nächsten patch wieder etwas richtung smalscale machen möchte? -neuer 5v5 content -hellgate loot verbessert -gruppensuche -t8 zurück in die open world euer ernst? ich schaus mir auf jeden fall an. ich hoffe wirklich dass es gut wird. das sieht mir nach dem ersten schritt aus in die richtige richtung. ich hätte nicht damit gerechnet aber sbi, ich muss zugeben..... ich bin neugierig.... ich hätte meinen alten eintrag …

• naja. die langzeitspieler würden ja nicht meckern wenn sie noch das spiel spielen könnten für das sie sich mal entschieden haben. alle möglichkeiten des pvp wurden halt auf zvz gelegt. natürlich ganken dich squads aus 5 mann und mehr. das ist ja auch was ich geschildert habe und was ich mit unrentabel meinte. dieser ganze casual schnickschnack zwingt ganker ja dazu in höheren nummern aufzuschlagen. was das territory control zeug angeht..... die verkleinerung der map, hatte ich auch angesprochen.…

• Zitat von Dexter: „Zitat von CallMeGosu: „als vergleich... steamcharts.com/app/238960 <------ hier sehen wir ein spiel mit konstantem uptrend. dieses spiel bleibt sich treu und hat langfristig einen konstanten gain an spielern. steamcharts.com/app/761890 <------ hier sehen wir ein sterbendes kätchen. das kätzchen kann leider nicht das sein, was das kätzchen sein möchte. es ist gefangen in der illusion es jedem recht machen zu können. das kätzchen möchte zu viele verschiedene existenzen haben abe…

• doch, kannst du du kannst den ganzen tag solo nahezu ohne tode farmen wenn du ein paar vernetzte hirnzellen besitzt und dir nicht gerade 6 finger fehlen. sbi hat das spiel casualisiert wie ich das noch nie erlebt habe. natürlich ist alles was du sammelst nahezu nix mehr wert in einem "hardcore" sandbox game in dem alle hardcore elemente das spiel leider verlassen mussten. hellgates sind nicht mehr existent und damit fallen auch die preise für alles was du sammelst immer weiter. ganking haben sie…

• Zitat von Quichon: „The 2v2 Hg loot nerf make me quit the game for now... Hope Merlin update will give me a reason to come back... “ i quit too.... only logging in for gvg stuff some times a week. game gets more and more crap. maybe they fix theyr game..... maybe not..... we will see. i dont want to play the casual game that albion becomes more and more, its boring. pvp content getting fucked up with every patch. at first ganking, then 5v5 hg, now its 2v2 hg..... i play other games for now and c…

• Zitat von Saya: „Zitat von MrNiceGuy: „Zitat von Bigboyz: „Nah it’s very simple. There are only two options to describe what’s happening. 1) SBI needed more revenue so they modified the market supply to drive up the gold price so fewer people could buy premium with silver. “ No one buy's premium with silver if you click the button to buy it with silver the system buys gold from the market for you. So for SBI it doesn't matter how high or low the price is. “ I would add that the higher the silver…

• Zitat von Charlieee: „Agree. There should be a lot more content for 2 AND 3 people. There are a lot of mass guilds who do zergs and more. Also for 5 players the whole game is made for them. But really most of the time and 80% of playerbase want next to it have a good time with their friends. So these are teams of 2 and 3 players, even you have more friends, you are not always online the same time. So it is 2 or 3. Always. I think 80% of playerbase will profit for more 2 and 3 player content. The…

• Zitat von Evoque: „Hey guys, Excuse the thread merge, I hope this does not disturb your discussion too much but I would like to keep any updates as clear and consolidated as possible. After further review of your feedback we plan to adjust the red/black 2v2 Hellgate loot additional to improving the red/black 5v5 HG loot. I don't presently have the numbers for you or exact timeframe, once there are more details we will share. We appreciate you taking your time to share your evaluation and calcula…

• Zitat von Charlieee: „Zitat von SmackThat: „like u said, there are not many who made that much profit “ This. I am really confused why devs do not use the statistics. They have all in the database and can exactly calculate the average loot statistic. There is no need to believe the best 2v2 players who get 60m in a couple of weeks are "casual". They deserve it, when they are this good. Do not believe word of mouth. Trust the statistics and adapt the loot back to old onse. And hell ... I do not w…

• Zitat von Haferkeks: „Naja kann man mit einem Gekauften Anglia Homeplot angeben? Das ist doch die wirkliche Frage “ kann man mit falschen behauptungen glänzen? ist auch ne gute frage.... da sitzt der hass etwas tief bei so manch einem der zu jedem ereignis in diesem spiel noch ne geschichte drumherum bauen muss.... und wie tief da der hass sitzt und wie locker das salz heute liegt sieht man daran dass man extra in nen recruiting thread muss. der goldene streuer geht auf jeden fall die woche an d…

• Healers

CallMeGosu - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Madley: „I understand enough to call healers as most broken class in the game and i know that many ppl agree with me... “ and i know that many ppl dont have a moba background and leak hard in understanding simple things.... just go 2v2 a bit. thats a realy nice playground to learn how to kill healers with a single dps. this game is not made for guys who want to klick some keys and get kills. you need timing, prediction, track on cooldowns and you need to know when your moment came to d…

• Healers

Beitrag

you can 1v1 healers. my mate stabs them down alone when we play heal+dps in seconds in 2v2. you should learn about the skills of the gear parts and get a warmup with the game. healers dont have any way to engage you so when your not able to kill them they cant kill you too at least. for natures: purge or just interupt the e of a great nature (most played in ow) will lead into an instand kill. when purge is to expensive for you: most weapons have an interupt.... most dps weapons outtrade the heal…

• thank you kantos. sbi, stop burn down content with super stupid patches pls. EDIT: oh and btw, 5v5 gates are also crap atm and dead. in love, arya

• Healers

Beitrag

bullshit..... when you lose 1v3 vs a healer u definitly suck XD healers got nerfed so many times and leaking in impact more and more.... when you play nature by yourself at a higher skillcap like hg or gvg you would realize that its the harder healer class where u need much more prediction and tracking then a holy needs. you must be new to the game imho

• du willst also deine gilde nicht verlassen und denkst dass du leute für gvg findest ohne dies zu tun oder dass jemand anderes es tut?

• Zitat von Fusionbomb: „Zitat von Fooky: „The change won't have the effect you wanted.. 4 in flat T4 can still go and depending on the new guardian attack 3 or 2 might still be able to kill them. I hate how much SBI caters to Zerg / 5v5 and does nothing for Solo/Duo/Trio. They promised a small scale update and instead gave us Faction Warfare which will be another Zerg activity. “ You are absolutely correct about what you've said. These people don't care AT ALL about a fair fight. They have only m…

• Zitat von owensssss: „maybe in the interests of full fights. The Hellgate offers increased rewards for killing players in the Hellgate. so if a team of 5 kills the enemy 5 they receive the largest sum of loot possible. that fits in with Lore, The Demons offer rewards for souls to feast on that will be stuck in their realm. “ this is a nice idea. this would increase the fighting and the worth of the fight and maybe brings players back. i would like it.

• we all can understand your point imho but when u have the fun of a single person or maybe 2-3 persons compared to the fun of a team that running the content the way he was made for...... who should be the one that "lose" the fun? the real player that is looking for a fight or a handful troll nature player? EDIT: i dont know if this was clear but yes, this trolls affect the real players huge and killing the content..... so theyr fun should not be an argument here. we realy need this restrictions …

• Zitat von Fooky: „The "fix" wont' bring more groups into the Hellgates… If you were asking for better loot to make them more attractive I would believe your story but you just wanted them restricted to 5 only so I think you are full of shit. So once again they limit solo/small group activities even more and make the game ZvZ / 5v5. SBI always fucks the small groups in favor of the zerg. “ go 2v2, problem solved

• Zitat von owensssss: „so let me get this straight, y’all are playing an Openworld full loot Sandbox MMORPG and OP is part of a 5 man group who can’t handle 1. a 5v1 2. An Enemy wearing “shit gear” 3. All in a closed off arena, 4. filled with hostile mobs And because you can’t handle a 5v1 you want the game to change??? “ u must be a troll.... every time u write something its about "you cant handle 5v1".... DUDE! everyone can handle a fckin 5v1, thats NOT the point and i wont explain it to you 10…