Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von Raithe: „"If you're in combat with the person that goes to another zone, then you can switch zones immediately as well" I am trying to wrap my brain around this to understand what possible good this mechanic does. Sounds like if a ganker throws a poison at me and I run instead of engage they can follow. Am I reading this right? “ It just means if your combat target leaves the zone your combat status drops instantly. If there are other people in combat with them, they cannot.

• Goodbye Albon!

Gank - - Rants

Beitrag

Lmao

• A Brief Guide to the Party Finder

Gank - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

Zitat von hamonteixeira: „Add a queue to the faction war, hellgates and Treasure Zones like to the arena system. The game of people who were teleported to the war zone and the teams would have to fight all within the area. “ Absolutely never ever add teleporting to the party finder under any circumstances whatsoever. Trash idea.

• Nimue Update: T8 Resource Changes

Beitrag

Zitat von Captainrussia: „Zitat von Gank: „Stone guardian boss in HOHE spawned inside the territory wall/rock sprite as well when we were doing the test GvGs earlier. cdn.discordapp.com/attachments…5952/Zrzut_ekranu_354.png “ thats normal, as its not longer a "big boss" its a mini-boss (like the t7 golems, just a bit bigger) and there could be multiples ones spread out through out the cluster, including the terries EDIT: a question - can these minibosses enchant? “ You misunderstand. Its INSIDE …

Beitrag

Stone guardian boss in HOHE spawned inside the territory wall/rock sprite as well when we were doing the test GvGs earlier. cdn.discordapp.com/attachments…5952/Zrzut_ekranu_354.png

• Zitat von TenBaRosh: „Zitat von Gank: „Zitat von TenBaRosh: „Good question, Looks like SBI losing its game and the path. Lots of recent changes which bring chaos to the game. We seen them implement changes, not listening to the community about warnings, and seeing the damage the changes done and only after 30 days trying to fix it out. Happened this season, happened in season 2. Guess time to revive ARCH alliance , that's defiantly the path Devs pick. Bring 300 players to a zone, lock it due to …

• Combat status drops off if you don't hit your enemy for about 30s.

• Zitat von TenBaRosh: „Good question, Looks like SBI losing its game and the path. Lots of recent changes which bring chaos to the game. We seen them implement changes, not listening to the community about warnings, and seeing the damage the changes done and only after 30 days trying to fix it out. Happened this season, happened in season 2. Guess time to revive ARCH alliance , that's defiantly the path Devs pick. Bring 300 players to a zone, lock it due to map capacity, and sit there for hours c…

• Ip cap is the future. Take your swag into the open world. Zitat von OsKiDo: „Also the tier8 stuff looks so nice, we should see it more often. But there is a con with your gear cap : -If i want to fame my blazing, i should bring a tier to cv ? I should bring a t7 to stone top ? A t6 to the morgana dungeons, it's not realistic. (yes, i can substitute this staff for a t7-6 wildfire, but, a t8 is very expensive. The artifact weapon should have special rules. (in my point of view) “ Once upon a time …

Beitrag

Zitat von archymede: „I was happy solo stealing from inside the territories ... What's left for sneaky players ? ... To move on elsewhere, glad I found Northgard. “ Imagine having to look for your resources.

Beitrag

Lazy gatherers

• Zitat von Syndic: „Zitat von Gugusteh: „If 5 people from the same guild are in the RT because they give constructive feedback, it shouldnt be a problem (since they are supposed to give some constructive feedback).The problem comes from people pushing for their own interest instead of the games interest. If those guys are chosen because they give constructive feedback, they are more likely to give ideas for the games interest than a guy chosen because he leads his guild to silver rank. It doesn't…

• Guild Spotlight: Frogue One

Gank - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

They just quit the game though.

• Zitat von jack12: „if syndic/POE gets that many reps then those people want him to represent them/ they agree with his arguments. are you for the rule of the minority over the majority? i like for the will of the players to matter. “ Its a video game, majority of albion players have nfi what makes the game fun or good they just want things for themselves.

• Zitat von Syndic: „There's already guilds on the round-table with 3-4-5-6 representatives respectively, while other guilds have 1. Why not have it voted by the community directly? Players should decide who they want to represent them based on the merits of the person not because they happen to hold a GM position in a guild. “ The RENT strat not working as intended, time for a change in approach?

• Zitat von Grimhawke-EB: „Zitat von Gank: „Zitat von Grimhawke-EB: „Zitat von Gank: „Zitat von Syndic: „Transparency is never bad, it should be viewable by the public and representatives should be accountable to the people they are representing. “ I disagree. “ I disagree with your disagreement? What's the harm in giving the general AO public read only access? “ Sensitive information or discussion of ideas that expose flaws in certain systems. A not so recent example comes to mind when someone br…

• Zitat von Grimhawke-EB: „Zitat von Gank: „Zitat von Syndic: „Transparency is never bad, it should be viewable by the public and representatives should be accountable to the people they are representing. “ I disagree. “ I disagree with your disagreement? What's the harm in giving the general AO public read only access? “ Sensitive information or discussion of ideas that expose flaws in certain systems. A not so recent example comes to mind when someone brought to the attention of SBI the transmut…

• Zitat von Syndic: „Transparency is never bad, it should be viewable by the public and representatives should be accountable to the people they are representing. “ I disagree.

Beitrag

Return t5 to the outlands heh. Sick change, time to adapt boys.

• I'll take an ingame/forum tag anyday. Best suggestion so far @Piddle