Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von Mufinal: „One of the main reasons I started playing this game was for PvP content. Hellgates were my main source of pvp during late hours as it is much harder to get big groups of people together. This change has destroyed one of the funnest things to do in this game, pvp without the fear of getting zerged by huge group of players while still being rewarded (unlike arena which is trash, 0 incentive). I understand why the loot had to be nerfed, but not to this extent. Can a dev please r…

• Zitat von Dagother: „Zitat von digital88: „Any clarifications about 2v2 Hellgates ? "bug fix" nerfed them pretty hard. “ From [20. June 2018] Lancelot Patch #9"Fixed a loot table bug for chests in black and red zone 2v2 Hellgates - their rewards were sometimes much higher than intended, and should now be in line with comparable Hellgates" “ Very helpful post - i do not think he read the patch notes at all. I mean, where would he get an idea about a "2v2 Hellgate 'bug fix'" from? /s I hope that 1…