Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 928.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von H4n1baL: „Some minor good news! “ Is there any chance of a major farm update? We have discussed - Seasons, which increase/decrease crop yield - More impactful careers towards farming, like advanced breeding mechanics which could yield a rare baby with random abilities, coupled with LP usage to get there - Reducing personal islands down to 1 per account to tackle alts, but offer different plot options, like removing 2+ building plots for 1 more farming plot - Enabling planting&watering …

• @Hollywoodi it was said, you can "unflag" in the same way it currently works for pvp. That should enable you to quickly remove the faction symbol and travel to whatever city you want to go. Please correct me, if i misunderstood that. And guilds will probably have to test their structur and moral values, which is a very nice feature for any sandbox game. So while your point is correct, the circumstance in itself is an element of gameplay which will increase your options - for the better or the wo…

• If there was only a website, that would state the recommended price of a basic good (like crops) compared to the current gold price. Or a calculater for crop prices based on artificial gold prices. Path of Exile palyers did it for their currency values in a way or another. And SI is in controle of the gold market in the end. Create a new character, put 100.000 gold or more on it and adjust the price, if it gets too messy. Or decrease the amount of silver dropped by mobs. In the end, they choose …

• Zitat von Ravenar: „PvE should first be made more fun and interesting, before forcing more grind to get rare drops. “ Absolutely yes, but we have said that since 2015. A referral award could also include a tiger pub. The important thing is to enable those items as drops for everyone, to encourage new goals. Cosmetic options, like a building skin, are perfect for a referral reward. Strip those skins down by 30% and you can also sell them for gold in game. People still got an incentive to get refe…

• I am pretty disgusted by every single referral season reward being used only for sniping new players. Of course this is a way to gain new blood, but i am highly critical of your long term goal of making this game lasting, when efforts towards new rewards are not made to create in game content for everyone. Here is what you should have done with all mounts and items: - Every other month, there will be permanent new item pieces in game. These will be found by certain activities and can be combined…

• Zitat von Ravenar: „1) Is it true that us players ultimately decide the price of gold? If people think it is worth it to pay 500+ silver per gold that will be the market price? There is no regulation? “ You are a game company, you create a gold price = a silver to gold ratio. This is also your business income. You are able to create gold on demand and insert it into the game. You now have to keep a sharp eye on employees, so that they do not leak information, when the market will get pumped up. …

• I would add to that: If the game offers temporary (big) islands as another location besides the permanent world, i would jump in again. But for those temporary lands, mods seem like a really cool approach and will definetly bring curiosity to the game. These can also become testing grounds for new types of rule sets, like Bogul presented here. Further examples: - No mount map, but movementspeed is stacking up (outside of combat) just like an automated passive horse (bagpack will determine the bo…

• Zitat von Ravenar: „If you still care about the game, you can still continue giving feedback on dev ideas. “ I would care, if i haven't seen 3 years of development up to this point. There is a 90% chance, that SI will not come up with any good changes, as most good changes were brought to the game by the community. And these good changes were close to all stripped into the vision of Albion, which is not drawing in a lot of players. Best example is the black market: great idea by SI, great input …

• Thank you for the kind words. This very long article about my vision of Albion 2.0, is intended to be a "compendium" of most of my thoughts and ideas over the years. This means that, as far as feedback goes, there is little more to say.

• That is correct. I wonder why

• Zitat von Evoque: „the member list “ In my opinion, the core members should be: @Farming @OneTyper @Whated @Bogul @Tezari @BananaPudding @Frostweaver @Stormlord @Pasky @Omnio @Zarf @Phifas @Shozen Try outs: @Joshuan @Raithe @Ravenar @Komamura @LordSilva @Thomas9

• 3) The World We now have established a colorful world of specializations and play styles. What's left is the talk about the World and mechanics: - Removal of LP (Learning Points) and therefore removal of Alt-efficiency (+ one player island max, no more alt farming culture) --> This feature can easily be dropped. Instead, the fame values have to be adjusted for each level and the overall level curves have to be tuned as well - Removal of currency transaction, addition of more vanity items --> No …

• Builder Ever heard of the demolishen hammer? It was used to remove unwanted plot constructions. Albion has a light building system in place and there was talk in the past of having open world plots. - Builder skill line --> Making use of a secondary job mechanic, there could be actual builder careers in Albion. For that, we need to couple repairing work on building with dedicated player inteaction. Become a builder, who works for other players. Repair damaged buidlings with either stored resrouc…

• Gathering Progression idea + Resource distribution idea While non of these are a must have, they offer a different approach towards the gathering game play. With the focus on tools also being weapons, a gatherer would be able to experience a yet more immersive game play. If you want to go grab a real weapon, we already have that now and it works. But having your gathering tool as a weapon would open up new ways for getting skills. - Tools do dmg to resources (Crowfall incoming) and get skills --…

• Hi all, in the following lines i will write down my own vision of what Albion Online may look like with another game designer and way more sandbox elements. Over the years i tried to advise through feedback and heavy forum participation, which led to SI offering me a place in the round table and a position as moderator. The round table offer i took up for a couple of weeks, but - as some of you might have read - due to little change over the normal feedback section (and private matters) i quit a…

• Zitat von LordSilva: „In your opinion what do you think will be the analysis form the Steam community for this game? “ It depends on how the game will present itself; are they still calling it a sandbox? Will they still use the phrase "You can become anything you want?" or "Open world", "Living world"? My guess would be: The ratings will go from mildly positive to mixed with high tendencies to end up in the negative. For what the game wanted to be, it deserves a neck breaking rating. For what th…

• Zitat von PrintsKaspian: „Albion has been coming along nicely in the past months. The Lancelot update has been especially well-received by our community, and we feel the game is now in a great place to open it up to the broader Steam audience in order to build on the steady growth we've seen since the Kay update in December. Bringing in new players will not only make the world feel more alive and populated, but also allow for plenty of new economic opportunities, PvP matches, and social connecti…

• So it took you about what now? 1-2 years to make a reply to the topic of the round table and you even romanticize about how you want to be "open" about it, after transparency has been reduced further and further right after your "final beta" crash. Name the members, show the guilds and topics. Last time i was in there, your round table forum was just another feedback section with a couple of guys posting interesting ideas, while the majority was acting literally out of place with mild bashing co…

• Remember what you sold us?

Archiemedis - - Rants

Beitrag

As far as "scammed" goes, they made decisions which removed or shifted content away from original ideas - those that got players interested in the first place. This is the sad pill to swallow. In a time of need, they presented a promising game and asked for money and support (feedback). Then conflict came into the agenda of making a sandbox or a sandboxish game. Actually we can shift the whole conflict onto Learning Points and Bercilaks iron will to keep them in the game. It brought an extreme a…

• - Gatherer random loot drops (parts of a pure gatherer mount of that type, like living rock parts, when gathering stone etc.) - PvP random loot drops (body parts which can be sold or turned in for special pvp rewards) - PvE random- oh wait, we got that - Mounts follow your normal movement speed after demounting --> no constant mount jumping when gathering or farming - Random open world treasure drops for all activites, which create a map, which can be sold or used to find a personal treasure wit…