Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 382.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• TITANS are recruiting!

ProtON - - Guild Recruitment

Beitrag

Can confirm T I T A N S member(s) killed RiP members last Alpha, they're a strong and skilled PvP group. Would recommend and fight again! Good luck.

• essence PvP fame bug No, this is the right way to do it rather then abuse the system.. BC's did the same thing too (report the exploit). Most guilds abuse em though.

• scams cheats hacks and exploits are all currently tolerated by SI during test phases. Enjoy.

• A request to all G.Ms from Storm

ProtON - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von Howser: „Dworf gets post deleted, others get banned. I wonder how far you can push this before you get banned and then i wonder how da fuck did these people get banned if others are throwing a flame war where shit is just off the chart sometimes. 2Q== “ you are not allowed to discuss decisions of moderation on the forums.

• Zitat von hajee: „Zitat von Tezari: „Sure, but talk about what has been tested, not what has not. That's my point, the OP is complaining about the new changes without testing them. Anyway I'm out of this post, Im making it appear at top more than you jeje. Good luck “ it is fair tho, to voice concerns about changes made to the game, even with out testing them. If you watch videos blogs about the devs talking about this game back in early and mid 2014, so would see that game no longer exist. The …

• Zitat von CheeseN1P: „I find it interesting how OP hasn't responded at all yet. I think a lot of us are spinning our wheels here. Pretty sure every one agrees in order for the game to survive it has to have people playing, its just a matter if the people who play are happy in the turtle shells then why would they come out? one of the biggest points of the game is PVP and territory control, because of that there needs to be a point where you HAVE to risk it. whether or not the game does this corr…

• OMFG GRIEF IS BACK!!!

ProtON - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von AwfulCitizen: „Zitat von Dworf: „i found awful trying gather some t1 wood during last alpha youtube.com/watch?v=_E9950l-UBU @AwfulCitizen maybe try and use an axe next time “ Is that you where you were little? It looks like you.... “ Hey bad kid Abuse Dworf all you want, I don't give a shit Don't insult Grief, it pisses me off. Thanks.

• A request to all G.Ms from Storm

ProtON - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

First, how dare you tag Zeax as a leader. Zeax is dead. Secondly. Don't lead or think the sun shines out of your ass because you're some GM of some shit guild. Rest in Pieces has no leader just a figure head that's me and it's governed by every individual and their choices. Our structure is on our recruitment post. Cheers.

• Zitat von Blazing: „you said free shards. aka uoren or pub 26 shards. unless you want to change the goalposts now to say that AO is now similar to retail uo? if so, lmbo “ Yes, Blazing, free shards have more players then subs to actual UO Circa 200k is under estimated so that the figure isn't incorrect. There are probably around 1k free shards if not more, some have skerricks of people, others have thousands. Again man, why do I have to keep digging this shit up for you? you're wrong okay.. take…

• Here's some data on Eve, which they seem to hire a whole bunch of nuff nuff retards from Eve staff: vg247.com/2015/06/29/eve-onlin…ops-to-lowest-since-2008/ They need to be fired, complete was of time. If we wanted to play Eve, we'd play Eve.. If we wanted to play UO, we'd play UO. Your (UO) populus (SI) that has come, is going back because of the direction of the game. I'm just here to point out the facts and laugh at the destruction of what was once a great game. 5419528+_9ad29ca4352b14ecfe58c…

• Zitat von Blazing: „that ~4000 people total still play free uo shards means nothing. its a niche group of a niche group of mmo players. SI probably wants more than 4k players. i think really, everyone whining about green zones and islands getting buffed just want to curbstomp new players all day and never want an actual challenger to arise months after the big boys have set up. SI disagrees, deal with it “ God damn man, do some research before you bleet like a sheep.. Data as of late 2014, Activ…

• RiP is fine thank you mate, and we're doing very well. Let's see you bite the bear and come out on stop shitty little Finstack, I'll laugh if you can achieve what we did with 14 with 60 mate. You're still bad kid. Anyone whom has to form "global" or large alliances in order to succeed in the game is pathetic in my book, absolutely pathetic. There's no competition in this, it's like going to a marathon race and agreeing that you'll all finish within the exact same split second. There's no competi…

• Hi All, Selective recruitment open for CBT for 2 pups. (Two positions available). Please read the first post and apply if you are interested. Regards,

• Zitat von FlufferPope: „I've been here since early 2014. I think that the game has greatly improved since then. Most early tests were focused on testing key game features. They didn't have a whole game in them. So we got much more of those key game features. The game needed to evolve, and has evolved, into a full working game. I like where the game is generally headed and I've enjoyed the changes. I think islands are a little too over powered and I'm not too cool with instancing, but I've taken …

• Zitat von anor: „Zitat von BigJohnny82: „Its a mish-mash of mods all combined. “ Yea Great totally original game. Zitat von BigJohnny82: „This game is no longer anything new. “ but you want a copy of UO . It's seems totally new to me. Albion Online is totally different from today mmos and UO . It is some kind of hybrid game. “ Doesn't want a copy, wants something that follows the same principles. Is that not obvious? You could be killed, stolen from, etc. anywhere in UO. This game is just fluff …

• Zitat von Blazing: „newsflash: people played ultima because it was the one of only 3 shows in town. once other games started doing it differently, uo devs had to do something to maintain the playerbase. was trammel the right idea? nah. competition killed ultima. if a wolf wants to eat fat sheep, the sheep have to be allowed to graze “ Ahhhhh fk dumb people piss me off.. We want a UO "rebirth", of course, it's been 18 years. All UO was is open world (immersive) and PvP, a true sandbox. How hard i…

• Shorty, What up? come at me bro

ProtON - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von R_for_Rat: „We can meet in about 6hours in a magical place were the God with the cup on his head has all the power “ And we are not harassed or moderated by anyone but ourselves.

• BIG JOHNNY HAS NAILED IT. orig-21013305.jpg Good night my sweet prince, for whomever first developed Albion RiP Albion Online circa 2014 to early 2015 when everything was heading in the right direction

• Shorty, What up? come at me bro

ProtON - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Fear not everyone, our lord and savior has arrived @Limelight I will relieve myself as I was only his stand in for the time being. Limelight #1 forum PvP god P.S. Where has Dsdoog gone? He was the Slammy of Black Cocks.

• OMFG GRIEF IS BACK!!!

ProtON - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von R_for_Rat: „Nice news. I guess your spy finaly got the mail. All the split up members of Grief and Stormlords druids will gather around Lords of Death and form a new alliance. This has been known on the darkside of Albion for months. They want to be prepared for the "Black Stacks" or "Fin-Cocks" “ Get it right, it's cock stack. Zitat von Blts: „I will be honest and say..... Not impressed. p4pb5840634.jpg “ I was summoned?