Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 57.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von Jbirdx90: „All I can say is I agree with the other posters. No one is out in the world everyone is standing around the expeditions and there is absolutely no interaction at all to get an expedition started. You que up and that's it. “ So there are way more casuals then you thought there would be? Sad... really really sad Gatherers are always outside of towns. So try your luck with the cat and mouse game, test the new gathering equip, how to counter it and try to have fun!

• Zitat von InLegend: „The way it is now you are almost as safe in red as green if you run 8+ players. Because no one is going to want to take that much negative rep. “ 8+ player groups hardly get attacked from 1 or 2 marauders, its all about the ganking. And no you are not save! you are everything but never save...

• Gatherers that strike back or farm lether without troubles?!? NO! THIS GOES THE COMPLETELY WRONG DIRECTION11!!!eleven Prepare yourself to read something like this

• You should be able to enter redzone citys or did you try that? I don't know and have to double check this now. Edit: You can enter redzone citys once you reach -1250 reputation. But If i remember correctly it depends on who you kill. The higher there reputation is the bigger your reputation loss will be when you kill them instead of just knocking down and run.

• Zitat von Roor: „No this is about the integrity of the game and not ruining the economy. It sounds like you just want an easy ride through the game. Its sad the risk adverse mentality people like you have. It ruins a lot of games for the rest of us. “ The games was made by SI, its them who choose what this game has to be. If it develops into a direction you don t like you are free to stop playing it. Yes, this discussion has been held for months now and as you see SI chose to go into a different…

• Denk immer dran, noch haben sie den Beta Joker...

• Be honest... its not about PvP... its about farming Killfame while ganking gatherers or casuals. If you want PvP go n get a plot in the outlands and do RvR... Its all about the wine and cheese...

• 1st impression Expeditions

Meharis - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Hi Team, it just happens that you restart the server. So i thought that i should reward you with a WELL DONE! It was just a T3 Dungeon but with T2 Equipment totally possible to clear in 20 minutes! Some nice newby pulls includet! And your lovly designed crazy warden with the whip. I hope this balance will go on in higher solo exp. and give new players an easier entry into the game! Thanks for this!

• Na ich bin gespannt, ob das Account sharing WIRKLICH geahndet wird... Ansonsten hat man wieder Gildencrafting-Chars... ZZZzz

• More Open World PvP

Meharis - - Video and Media Forum

Beitrag

So much fibre and so little use for it cause most skills are useless. once you ran by 5.3 fibre while you scyte is in the inventory you will understand the point

• Zitat von vashangelarm: „this is multi platform catering to all devices “ hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah *deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

• Zitat von Syndic: „PVPers want easy kills “ Found a mistake... Those people are no PvP players, they are something else

• 3 Hours of roaming - 1 fight

Meharis - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

pvp players looking for pvp, gatherers looking for pve get wannabe pvp at 10% hitpoints after there horses are down. so if you want pvp become a gatherer and let your horse at home. but beware. if you can fight back 99% of those claymore kiddies run to town xD

• Zitat von Stormlord: „and yet here you still are ronin “ lookin for more action?

• GvG team registry

Meharis - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von Meharis: „report our posts, and maybe it will get deleted. so there should be no problem at the end. “ and nothing will be left, with the exception of lovely memories

• GvG team registry

Meharis - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

maybe we ruin your thread, but your competition above all ruins the game. report our posts, and maybe it will get deleted. so there should be no problem at the end. and please, try to speak in a more mannered way.

• GvG team registry

Meharis - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

*bump* okay, i ll open a suggestion thread for it, but i thought with the who is who of albion coming to your thread it would be a good opportunity to remember you all of this one fact.

• GvG team registry

Meharis - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von Whated: „U r fucking retarded. “ whats retardet about the idea? its not that all have to come in 7.4 gear (just set it to 5.2 or 6.2). instead of farming on a PvE Island or ganking noobs in red zones you could have fun with people who actually play on your level. you want pvp, do a pvp appointment. and i bet every guild has their honor and stays to the fixed rules. if not then you know who to attack first. make a video and support albion with an action packed trailer. don t know whats …

• GvG team registry

Meharis - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

make a king of the hill appointment on "insert random castle" to get your fun, thou there isn t anything else to do

• back then it would have been a better game xD