Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von Aurin: „20 LP a day is perfectly fine. Its just an incentive for players to purchase premium. “ Agreed

• Zitat von Piddle: „Zitat von Midgard: „Zitat von Elsa: „Hey, Just to be clear; this mechanic already exists in the game - if the furniture item gets damaged by a player with a demolition hammer, that affects the durability of the item. If you pick the item up and place it again, the durability does not reset. In order to restore the item to its full durability, it must be repaired. We are aware of the issue with Tombs - it stems from them being too widely available (i.e. cheap) and taking too lo…

• Zitat von Coonery: „Zitat von Midgard: „Or alternately they could put their resources to a far far better use and improve aspects of the game. “ completely different departments dude lol “ Then fire the art/wallpaper/poster fucker and hire someone who will make a difference to the game.

• Zitat von Elsa: „Hey, Just to be clear; this mechanic already exists in the game - if the furniture item gets damaged by a player with a demolition hammer, that affects the durability of the item. If you pick the item up and place it again, the durability does not reset. In order to restore the item to its full durability, it must be repaired. We are aware of the issue with Tombs - it stems from them being too widely available (i.e. cheap) and taking too long to destroy - so their durability wil…

• Or alternately they could put their resources to a far far better use and improve aspects of the game.

• Hopefully not. It’s nice to have some items be exclusive.

• Goodbye Albon!

Midgard - - Rants

Beitrag

@TheQUARTERSTAFFMAN Bye ass hole.

• The global discount was never really tied to premium in that it applied to everyone across the board as far as I know. The benefits of premium are still plentiful as per grim’s post.

• Goodbye Albon!

Midgard - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von TheQUARTERSTAFFMAN: „@Piddle Yeah, like removing 50% of silver from game wouldnt add more NEED for silver? Like if you really dont understand a thing about economics maybe its time to learn. Internet full of great courses. “ You do realise that you can’t buy silver for cash dont you? You can only buy gold which is traded via the gold exchange with other players for in game generated silver.

• Best Gathering Mount?

Midgard - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Lizard all the way in BZ.

• Zitat von PrintsKaspian: „Hello all, As previously announced, the Nimue update, launching on November 21, will bring changes to tier 8 resources. Since these changes will affect gameplay strategy for both individuals and guilds, we want to provide a clear explanation of exactly what will be altered. Here's the information from @'Eltharyon which was posted to the Round Table, which we're reposting here to share with the whole playerbase. --- For clarification: Since the territories are receiving …

• Zitat von Captainrussia: „Zitat von Midgard: „Colour me dubious. It encourages login with alts and for 10 mins a day you can gain chests the content of which is then passed to mains (all but the fame tomes as even the silver bag can be cashed converted to gold and back to a main). All this does is falsely inflate the games numbers as far as logins and fame gain is concerned and make it look like the game is far more active than it really is. I’m sure this was SBIs intention all along which peopl…

• Colour me dubious. It encourages login with alts and for 10 mins a day you can gain chests the content of which is then passed to mains (all but the fame tomes as even the silver bag can be cashed converted to gold and back to a main). All this does is falsely inflate the games numbers as far as logins and fame gain is concerned and make it look like the game is far more active than it really is. I’m sure this was SBIs intention all along which people are happy to go along with as they are blind…

• Zitat von Neef: „Zitat von ixxxo: „Zitat von T-ox: „Make players able to remove thier acces to other players islands and to customise islands list please ;3 “ This times 3000, please! “ This times 100000, please. Easy fix just add a favorite tab and on the fast travel guy add your favorites to the top of the list. Or let us move islands to the top of the list. do anything please! tired of scrolling through 100 islands to find my alt islands. “ this times a million

• It would be tank and healer. Every single time.

• Zitat von H4n1baL: „Hey @Grimnoir and everyone else! We just released the Nimue update news. For PC users, Nimue will improve farming in the way that placing crops will become a lot less tedious. Picking up plants will stay the same and we currently intend to keep it that way. But we are taking a close look at other improvements that we may want to work on to make farming a more enjoyable activity. - Lino “ Please don’t dumb it down to a point that it’s a no brainer for everyone to do.

• Zitat von Rixlette: „ What do you think? “ I think it’s an unbelievably bad idea. No.

• Zitat von Captainrussia: „ Great job on this SBI! “ yeah great job if you want silver, fame, items all with little to no effort whatsoever with zero risk and no challenge. May as well have just given the items to everyone. Not so great a job if you actually want the challenge to be, you know ... challenging. This is not content.

• Yep. Much easier. 15-20 mins for 3 days a week. Even less of a challenge than last month.