Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von ZaZii: „15% ROI ????? 9e9.gif “ Invested 100m into good guy Bogul and got it +15% back today. easiest silver I've made so far

• Zitat von Drake_IronHeart: „Anyone tried moving a laborer from one house to another? I see many people asking what happens if they dismiss a laborer, would like to know if you can move a laborer from one house to another or they house bound? “ you can't move them. if you dismiss, they gone

• Zitat von Kyrw: „@ZaZii Doyou know anything about having a gamekeeper t7 and a full house (trophies and furniture) returning more t5 resources from a journal than a t6 house? In this case, both would give 150% happiness, but t7 house would give a higher overall happiness. Or maybe the amount of resources are the same, but one could receive more 5.3 resources with a t7 full house that with a t6, because of the overall happiness being bigger, and the chance is less than 1 t5.3 each time. “ 150% ha…

• Keys to give away [Updated, 4 left]

ZaZii - - Trial Key Zone

Beitrag

No problem, mah duuude

ZaZii - - Trial Key Zone

Beitrag

update, 4 left

• been in game since like... forever?!^^ I most times notice it when I'm not the only one using the station, and/or scrolling too fast.

ZaZii - - Trial Key Zone

Beitrag

Wow, not a single one was used since I posted it last Guess it means more keys for you all.. Zitat von ZaZii: „Hey all, my clock says it's time to spam some keys for the sweet referral rewards: MK7ZEQ44Z97LJDHT9MCZVTWGD WCDGXUNGHXC6PTNNCTEKWE2ZH G3TEFZNDQ9PMX6VFPFENMQUTU ERP7ZLEQUZVRTPF66Z9LD4WVM Have fun, and share those with your bots and friends! “ Edit: 4 left

• Oh, look - troll is trolling QuickSwipe. youtu.be/Z9r5ZvNgGKw?t=165 Gotta love karma...

• Keys to give away [50 left]

ZaZii - - Trial Key Zone

Beitrag

Hey all, my clock says it's time to spam some keys for the sweet referral rewards: 3K7P7PT3ANJAQK3AJRMCNTLCA GGDTUPRMZYKYZTUG3UT2AEEQN FLAPYP2Q9YWLEL3CXCNFP2N4M DJFA6F2U7JCAU9EPFVGW2HXJE YWUKGQDZ2AXVRXUMRUY3RXGX7 CN6XXQQTMQ9YKFVHRXKMP6J9E P3FK4J6GEPFRTUVYERE7ZWHYM NDU7TMDYXDHXF6TKGTXKM3ZAK MK7ZEQ44Z97LJDHT9MCZVTWGD DMVTY6RCCFNHFUCYFZ3247HQ7 QJMTW3DWKJKRMV6LYMGVPUKET WVRMGHXWFWDMLK6UAC6AYT3CK CK7FQPW7LFMLEY3AY3UGZRRMW WCDGXUNGHXC6PTNNCTEKWE2ZH ZRC3CZ4RM6MYWWAMXJPM3GEQG 4ZQ449CT2LXY6VYEUGWA4XPTA X…

• Adventurer's Challenge F.A.Q.

ZaZii - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Zitat von Captainrussia: „Zitat von noxmortus: „1. It took 2 hours for the server hotfix for bats. 2. It doesn't take long to generate the Challenge Points for a bat by gathering. If you are a decent spec gatherer, you can get a bat within 60mins. Less if you gather in Mercia or T8. “ Im only 1/2 way on my alts tho... doing the 2k (for 10 bonus) every day, takes a pretty long time... “ use your alts to generate silver and just buy those rewards. I'm sitting on 20 bats and 200 focus-pots right no…

• Die Idee mit "(aktive oder passive) Fähigkeiten" für normale mounts finde ich zwar gut, den Hintergrund dafür checke ich aber nicht. Die 3 Standardtiere (Reitpferd, gepanzertes Pferd, Oxe) sind nicht "überpowert", sondern lediglich sehr gut im Preis-/Leistungsverhältnis. Mit den neuen Fraktionstieren sind auch die Variationen mMn gut gedeckt. Wenn man jetzt den existierenden Oxen nimmt und in zwei Varianten aufspaltet (einer schneller, anderer dicker), werden die vorhandenen "Alternativen" wie W…

• 15% ROI ????? 9e9.gif

• Market bug

ZaZii - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hey, noticed something weird with the market: Searching through the "Buy"-Tab -> picking an item where a lower quality is missing (e.g. only excellent in market, but no norm/good/outstanding) -> In the buy-dialogue of that item, trying to change quality to a unavailable (lower!) quality jumps back to the previous/existing quality. e.g. picking the t8.3 excellent blazing, where no norm/good/outst/MP are in market, you CAN swap to MP, but not to norm/good/outst in that details-dialogue (so, can no…

Beitrag

Zitat von Red Brick: „Zitat von ZaZii: „Zitat von Evoque: „3. What activities can I do to gather challenge points? PvE Fishing Gathering “ Wow, great job excluding crafters!How am I supposed to do any of those activities without screwing up my sweet statistics?! Il4eWVm.jpg “ Do it on one of your 50 focus alts, you crafters have such a strong advantage in this game. We all know you're just trying to squeeze as much profit out of this as you can. “ "one of your 50 focus alts" ^^... Over 90% of my…

Beitrag

Zitat von Evoque: „3. What activities can I do to gather challenge points? PvE Fishing Gathering “ Wow, great job excluding crafters! How am I supposed to do any of those activities without screwing up my sweet statistics?! Il4eWVm.jpg

• Keys to give away [0 left]

ZaZii - - Trial Key Zone

Beitrag

Zitat von ZaZii: „Zitat von ZaZii: „Hey, my referral-clock says it's time to spam out some keys again: YRTJHLLZ7PLV9NY9GKHP9N4GF Z2ZVXLXJWMGZTZAC2UHUGR2LC 3YPMACM4WP4ULGN7Q4XEYZGHJ JEEU24NVCV7N2QL29YGVE9772 J9F6F7JHV7JNJLWQKXLPVD2NX KD2FMLY6QMRWZFWXVHZN6H4CR 7JEKREKFQ7E2VKGURCZTWFDJ4 UZ6V39EFC43AHLMJVKMGEJ6N4 XM9N733EZTE7NYUMW472TZGFX WETDKGH6WZT76RWG2XW3PCDYG NEJW64YVFK4J73R9ZGFDVUYVW D6NDQ4KZYR9FTZAKGEUVHHA3G MX9AM64XMY4WVVZCZRUAWR3MP RQWRLU6AEPM4L2WRQEGWD6QWA DUTCMGHPHJTRDYCTQHG6ZAAZ9 LN2E3GY…

• Bunch of keys [ around 40 left]

ZaZii - - Trial Key Zone

Beitrag

Zitat von ZaZii: „Hey, my referral-clock says it's time to spam out some keys again: YRTJHLLZ7PLV9NY9GKHP9N4GF Z2ZVXLXJWMGZTZAC2UHUGR2LC 3YPMACM4WP4ULGN7Q4XEYZGHJ JEEU24NVCV7N2QL29YGVE9772 J9F6F7JHV7JNJLWQKXLPVD2NX KD2FMLY6QMRWZFWXVHZN6H4CR 7JEKREKFQ7E2VKGURCZTWFDJ4 UZ6V39EFC43AHLMJVKMGEJ6N4 XM9N733EZTE7NYUMW472TZGFX WETDKGH6WZT76RWG2XW3PCDYG NEJW64YVFK4J73R9ZGFDVUYVW D6NDQ4KZYR9FTZAKGEUVHHA3G MX9AM64XMY4WVVZCZRUAWR3MP RQWRLU6AEPM4L2WRQEGWD6QWA DUTCMGHPHJTRDYCTQHG6ZAAZ9 LN2E3GYCPLCYFPFGQ7TFZZJMA…

• WTS 8.3 blazing MP [SOLD]

ZaZii - - Trade

Beitrag

Some numbers: Chance to roll MP is 1/1000 according to the given information. And apparently salad doesn't affect it, either (you'll still want to eat one for the speed bonus) Re-rolling 8.0 blazing is 270k/each. To get a 8.3 MP this would be the cheapest way with: - around 80m on the 8.0 crap quality blazing - around 270m to roll it to 8.0 MP - around 50m to enchant it to 8.3 MP That's around 130m + 270m(average!) = 400m for 8.3 MP blazing. That is, assuming you don't get screwed by RNG (I just…

• Dropping those keys, daawg (50 keys left)

ZaZii - - Trial Key Zone

Beitrag

Hey, my referral-clock says it's time to spam out some keys again: YRTJHLLZ7PLV9NY9GKHP9N4GF Z2ZVXLXJWMGZTZAC2UHUGR2LC 3YPMACM4WP4ULGN7Q4XEYZGHJ JEEU24NVCV7N2QL29YGVE9772 J9F6F7JHV7JNJLWQKXLPVD2NX KD2FMLY6QMRWZFWXVHZN6H4CR 7JEKREKFQ7E2VKGURCZTWFDJ4 UZ6V39EFC43AHLMJVKMGEJ6N4 XM9N733EZTE7NYUMW472TZGFX WETDKGH6WZT76RWG2XW3PCDYG NEJW64YVFK4J73R9ZGFDVUYVW D6NDQ4KZYR9FTZAKGEUVHHA3G MX9AM64XMY4WVVZCZRUAWR3MP RQWRLU6AEPM4L2WRQEGWD6QWA DUTCMGHPHJTRDYCTQHG6ZAAZ9 LN2E3GYCPLCYFPFGQ7TFZZJMA 9HVCQUMGW2MQZJHGM…

• WTS 8.3 blazing MP [SOLD]

ZaZii - - Trade

Beitrag

Edit: Sold for 300m. Heey, selling this thing here: DPsxUr4.jpg PN offers (silver or easily liquefiable items only, don't want to be selling 1001 items instead of 1)