Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 67.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Returning player and really enjoying it. I feel like it's set up fairly well and the little mini I caught a fish game is good.

• Devs please do this !

TeaEarlGreyHot - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

I agree, though confused why you're hiding your gold/silver info...... What was the purpose? Just curious.

• It is pretty dang OP compared to say Dual daggers which fudge fighting dual daggers vs spear is awful. Spirit spear needs some kind of rework to balance the spear I think but I'm not really experienced enough to say for certain but I will say I switched over to spear after being spanked with it a few times and yeah.... No regrets.

• /report playername reason I always just give them a quick "Thanks for your information, I'll take it to /report immediately!" So they get the idea that, that shit isn't tolerated and we as players don't want it. I've received about 3 total personal messages trying to sell gold it is kind of annoying but I mean it's pretty damn infrequent compared to other launches in MMO's I've dealt with.

• g kicks and g island loot

TeaEarlGreyHot - - Rants

Beitrag

Yeah.... This is why I opt to not keep anything in the guild island myself. I trust my guild no reason not to but you never know in a game like this. I joined a guild with a GI the same location as my Personal one so I could use my island for personal storage and travel between easily. No fear of losing my shit. They also shouldn't make the default housing permissions so that anyone can come and loot your shit.

• Zitat von Grailer: „I was considering quiting game after finding out that you get ganked so easily in PvP zones . Now with these new changes I feel that I might have a good chance to avoid getting ganked and PvP when both parties are willing to PvP like it should be . I just do not understand why players are so hellbent on killing gatherers ? It would be like shooting fish in a barrel . PvP is against equal opponents where you risk losing to an equally skilled opponent . Where player skill decid…

• Title.. If I have to sit in queue for 30 minutes it would be awesome to be able to have albion in the background without the damn music blasting. Is there a way to do this and I'm just ignorant to it? Let me know.

• Zones that don't allow grouping would be pimp.

• Zitat von Kingsly: „Hi, I've been noticing a lot of players unattended and cutting one tree over and over in the same spot for hours and was curious how to report them or is that allowed. “ Pretty sure it's /report playername However I would keep in mind it's available on tablets, a lot of people just leave their tablets open with the game on clicking nodes when they notice they are available, paying no attention and looking very lifeless.

• Zitat von MagicRasta: „Zitat von TeaEarlGreyHot: „I agree they should have some small premium time compensation for this even if it's just 2-4 days, other MMO's have done it hopefully Albion follows that path. “ Did you really just say other MMOs have done it? Listen buddy, this isn't 2004 anymore. It's 2017 and that's not the standard. “ Damn it Carlton, FFXIV has done it within the last few years for extended outages and when they were DDOSed.

• I agree they should have some small premium time compensation for this even if it's just 2-4 days, other MMO's have done it hopefully Albion follows that path.

• Refund

TeaEarlGreyHot - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

I believe Korn posted before stating you could refund it if you haven't claimed your premium/items. I may be wrong. As other people stated technically you could do a charge back with your bank.

• Use your private islands for farming and the guild island for the rest.

• Zitat von Proven: „Zitat von TeaEarlGreyHot: „Zitat von crozeak: „Really? Come on SBI, this is the worst MMO roll out ever! “ Right... Except every other MMO launch in the history of MMO's. WoW and Everquest launch was absolute shit compared to this. “ I love when people bring up 13-15 year old games as if thats still relevant or even comparable. This is 2017 bud. 2004 was a long time ago and its no longer the standard. “ Fair enough, still.... He said "Really? Come on SBI, this is the worst MMO…

• Zitat von crozeak: „Really? Come on SBI, this is the worst MMO roll out ever! “ Right... Except every other MMO launch in the history of MMO's. WoW and Everquest launch was absolute shit compared to this.

• Don't try and sell stuff on the General Q&A forums. If you want to sell it, use trade chat in game or put it on the AH like every other person.

• It would be cool if everyone got a couple days or something for it but I doubt it is going to happen, in general their down time's been pretty minimal for an MMO launch really.

• No they wont give you a refund, you're upset at launch week issues in an MMO though, you should be examining your perspective on things more than anything. (No offense, I understand people are new to MMOs and all some times but MMO launches are notoriously bad, a little research would have saved some headache)

• Feels like No Mans Lie over again.

TeaEarlGreyHot - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von Aeon42: „Zitat von Ex0dUs101: „Guess youve never played an MMO on launch week before... “ Black Desert Online, (both russian release, eu/na release + steam release)World of Warcraft. Ragnarok Online “ So.... you have no excuse? Sounds like you knew what you got yourself into, wow was horrible launch.

• Bots?

TeaEarlGreyHot - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Could be people playing on tablets as well just not convenient to bother responding if all they are doing is sitting their tablet next to them to gather some stuff here and there or something. I speak from experience I did this with ranking up skinning on my tablet. If you see this in yellow zones you can always flag up and cut them down, see if you get a response then or solve the problem of them camping the nodes one way or another.