Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• Hello, I think the Monthly Premium Reward system needs an improvement. Currently, there is no way to get the Monthly Premium Reward without opening the weekly chests. Opening the chests require specific number of Daily Bonus completion, three to be specific. So someone has to login atleast three times and complete some daily tasks to open one chest. And opening four chests requires twelve days, which by the way can be done only after specific date after the Chest is unlocked. The system was okay…

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Tier 4 Black Market loot has been removed from Tier 7 and 8 chests. ” Finally.

• Here is a list of things that I think will help the players. - Move the travel planner and the spawn point closer to the city center for these cities Martlock, Fort Sterling and Lymhurst. - Let us rotate buildings specially houses in private islands. - Animate the cursor when fishing and a fish bites. Its impossible to see the float from some specific locations and angles. - Make the Market default to the enchantment level of the Shift clicked item from the inventory. - When using the Island Mer…

• Quote from Voltel: “Quote from arifur: “Trying to cap Alliance member is a welcome move but 300 is just too damn small of a number. Many, if not all of the non ZvZ players will get kicked from the guild for sure, because they have very little use in the guild. Guilds can no longer recruit new players if they are not experienced or does not want to do ZvZ. Guilds will need to create sister guild just so they can recruit new players which sucks. Increase the CAP or just remove the Alliance feature…

• Trying to cap Alliance member is a welcome move but 300 is just too damn small of a number. Many, if not all of the non ZvZ players will get kicked from the guild for sure, because they have very little use in the guild. Guilds can no longer recruit new players if they are not experienced or does not want to do ZvZ. Guilds will need to create sister guild just so they can recruit new players which sucks. Increase the CAP or just remove the Alliance feature all together.

• 1v1 yes please. As for the other don't think so.

• Quote from Tabor: “Debuff would work, blob mechanic if more than 1 player in a vicinity would work, no grouping and max of 2 total players in dungeon would work. But yes as a diver I 100% agree something needs to be done. ” One more thing rather than forcing players to kill 90% of the mobs make it 80% so that we can skip some. Or make it so that the first 5-10 mobs does not count towards the mob aggro-ed and not killed. Basically do something that makes it bit easier for solo players to do dunge…

• Looting is a skill in this game so, no auto loot pets plz.

• Yes this will be nice.

• I dont mind the low tier stuff in the black zone. I think this is good that they are there so people living in the hideouts dont have to run all the way to the royal cities just to get some low tier materials. But I do agree that gathering did get the shorter end of the stick this update. There are shortages of tier 7 and 8 materials in the royal cities. I am not sure if its because of the update or if people just crafting a shit ton. I think SBI should make some changes to improve the gathering…

• I do not agree with most of the things you pointed out. But I do agree that gathering did get a bad treatment. I think the game is better than it was before.

• Quote from Skynet: “The only ones allowed to have a hideout seem to be mega alliances with 8000+ people. ” I have to disagree. We are not a big alliance but we have couple of hideouts on tier five to tier seven zones.

• Stop with this 22 hour CD shit

arifur - - Rants

What wrong with 22 hours? I am glad that it does not make you wait 24 hours. As mentioned by others, most people have work and real life stuff to take care.

• Quote from Vasort: “U need to read other topic I told 3 days ago i will start bidding all cartels and i will also win that content because this content already end for me i did +100 billion silver already with This system its gonna be soooo easy for me even if i wont bid anyone They will lose silver After 15th september You cant find any shop owner in this game BECAUSE all of them gonna lose silver So Are u gonna be Shop Owner } TELL ME WHO WILL BUY SHOPS so Retard Players Will cry again MAKE SH…