Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 294.

• Hit by 1 character = 0% Boost to damage reduction & cc duration (Anti-gank buff) Hit by 2 characters = 25% Boost to damage reduction & cc duration (Anti-gank buff) Hit by 3 characters = 50% Boost to damage reduction & cc duration (Anti-gank buff) Hit by 4 characters = 75% Boost to damage reduction & cc duration (Anti-gank buff) Hit by 5 characters = 100% Boost to damage reduction & cc duration (Anti-gank buff) Anti-gank buff should end when the player is next out of combat, or reaches 0 health.

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from Tabor: “Haha mage robe almost purely exists to deter bow from being excessively broken. If they fix bow E in some way they could completely revamp mage robe. Would be more interesting. ” Actually no. Mage robe is absolutely broken. It´s the most annoying armor to deal with, and it´s no suprise everyone is playing that crap in hellgates and crystals. Let´s say you fight against bunch of melee users. One mage robe, and rip their hellion jackets, buffs and everythin…

• Quote from yiconomics: “There so many counters to death givers. Players just want to use cheap gear in 2v2, 5v5 hellgates. Don't complain when you're using 4.1 in a 5v5. There's so many counters to death giver 1v1. In 5v5 the deathgivers has to take time to load his attack up, so this gives your team significant time to make a push. People act like they've never seen a taproot, shield, guardian armor. Players go pure glass cannon builds in 4.1 and then complain about getting killed to fast by de…

• Quote from OotOot: “Merc jacket only heals when you damage an enemy, so it would not heal while levitate is being used because axes primarily deal physical damage. Merc jacket lasts 8 sec, levitate 5. You would need to do 15 hits in 3 seconds to fully utilize the effect which is quite difficult even with axes. Hellion jacket, I am not sure if it does magic or physical but even if it would heal for full amount it would still be lower than levitate heal. Scholar cowl I assume you are referring to …

• There's 4 problems. 1. People make threads on this forum and no SBI dev gets on the thread with a reply, likely it will get moved to 'Forum Banter' with no changes made to the game. 2. People don't think objectively when they ask for nerfs. They want the weapon/armor they want to use to be made more viable, and the people who would be screwed over by that weapon/armor being improved will get on the thread and throw counter-apologetics. Or, people want the weapon/armor they have difficulty counte…

• market share is better than monopoly econtutorials.com/blog/perfect-competition-vs-monopoly/

• Quote from Bada: “as it personaly piss me off to see the current state of the city plotst i had stop all activity regard crafting refining and gathering, i swiched to another income method and quit bother about this i'm not in albion to support same kind of irl bs. But imo this is one of the worst part of the game. yeah ppl will tell ohlololol you can still make profit or gnagnagna you can change it players have break cartel in the past but still it's not normal than a few player control all the…

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from PenguinSniper: “There's NO SYSTEM in the game that stops people from going 100 versus 1. That's a game flaw. Do you know the definition of assassination? dictionary.com/browse/assassination I'm asking this to whoever's reading this, nobody specifically. It's very different from Arena for example, where you can't have 10 vs 5, it's a fixed 5 vs 5 situation. ” Its not the game flaw. And the system exists outside the game (hence - sandbox), i.e not all fights e…

• Quote from hypnoticshadow: “In all big discussion I can see one important point: too many resources in safe zones . In blue zones only tier 1-2-3 should be found . In Yellow zones only tier 1-2-3-4-5 and absolutely no magic resources. . In Red zones: only up to tier 6 and no magic resources except 4.1/5.1 and 6.1 For all the remaining one you need take the risk in bz. About groups it's normal you need to be more stealthy catch them one by one by surprise and disembowel those no skill pussies. It…

• Quote from Stormlord: “- Says albion pvpers toxic af - mods put it into forum banter not saying causation but the correlation is bloody strong welcome to albion ” To be perfectly honest, it's not hard to get a thread moved into the 'Forum Banter' area. It doesn't mean his point doesn't stand, does it Are you saying his point is irrelevant because it got moved into 'Forum Banter' Do you know how stupid that is (if that's what you're saying) The whole reason Whiterabbit on page 1 of this thread sa…

• Quote from KatherineKore: “Ganking is very cool and positive for everyone involved. Thanks. ” You're a sociopath, so go fuck yourself.

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from PenguinSniper: “There's NO SYSTEM in the game that stops people from going 100 versus 1. That's a game flaw. Do you know the definition of assassination? dictionary.com/browse/assassination I'm asking this to whoever's reading this, nobody specifically. It's very different from Arena for example, where you can't have 10 vs 5, it's a fixed 5 vs 5 situation. ” Its not the game flaw. And the system exists outside the game (hence - sandbox), i.e not all fights e…

• Quote from Manwe: “Quote from PenguinSniper: “Quote from Manwe: “So there are two big things here, first you have to learn to run correctly. If you are being hit by mobs slowing you down, you aren’t doing it right. A good run is not in a straight line, but zig zagging around mobs, making the ganker play perfect to have a chance. If the ganker gets slowed you win. Know your exits, know the limitations of ganking. It’s actually really difficult to do. The best way to learn limitations is, go gank!…

• Quote from Player112: “Quote from PenguinSniper: “It seems your two favourite words are 'stupid' and 'idiot', yet they both apply to you. ” Seems like suddenly you found great value in post count. Knock yourself out, idit. ” uhmmm, what?

• I'm just gonna friggin laugh i can't believe this thread hahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahah

• Quote from xcruciful: “I can agree that SBI fail by putting together veterans players(400/400 spec) with New players. And not warn the new players, that they have 0% chance against a veteran. Because vets. had(spec, wealth, skills, knowledge...etc.) But can be a New player fault as well. Because i identified 2 category of new players: 1. First one probably comes from others mmorpg. They try to understand the game. They put question when they had a problem. And they progress very fast in the game…

• " Some time ago (don;t remember when) 2 healers comps was a meta on GvG... And in that time ppl wasn't crying about that but they developed other composition who was good vs 2 healer comp. So if you encounter a loot of thise 2 healers comp use Your brain and think what You can do to counter it. It's part of the game (theorycrafting and experimenting with builds and compositions). " Have we not seen this before: - Accuse the opening poster of crying - tell them to use their brain - blame the open…

• Originally from albion online pkers toxic af Here's a suggestion. If you're not in a party, you can only be attacked by 1 player at a time (meaning combat mode is initiated by the first player you get hit by, and any other player's damage is nullified, until either the player who hit you first dies, or you die) This system would force 1v1 if the player being attacked is not in party mode, but if the gatherer/player being attacked is in party mode, they can be attacked by as many as party mode al…

• Quote from Player112: “Quote from Adrivan: “MP doesn't always mean CO-OP ” That's true for stupid people and for stupid games. This game wasn't as stupid at f2p introduction. Now it is. I can see this game becoming more stupid because the people behind it is completely clueless. ” It seems your two favourite words are 'stupid' and 'idiot', yet they both apply to you.

• Quote from Spin13x: “This will be my last post because i am done wasting my time and in your mind you can think that you have won but for the last time this is a PVP game not a PVE game cry about how its broken and needs to be fixed or whatever you want i will continue to play this game long after you are gone!!! ” I saw this very same debate happen in /en just last night pvp-or-pve-eh.png