Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 193.

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from pmachado3: “@CassX and @CaptainrussiaJust one more question... I saw that we get a bonus item power pew level reached inside the game, however where can I find what exactly that item power means ? Like 800 of item power for a mace should not give the same % attack bonus as 800 item power from armor... Where I can find how much the item power of weapons affect the attack damage for example? ” There is a summary of the info on the WIKI... but they should reall…

• Quote from Eltharyon: “Dear players, Last weekend, after we experienced extreme performance issues during the Invasion Day fights, I promised we would keep you informed about the progress being made on server performance in large fights. The short version is: - We’ve spent the week looking into the problem, running various networking tests and tweaking settings - We’ve decided to upgrade selected hardware which may be causing issues and in general decided to invest in additional redundancy - We’…

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from Azu_Raged: “Not to rain on your parade but the FPS issues are still current. I've this feeling I will never be able to ZVZ again ... I get literally 3 FPS. I was watching this stream after I try to alt f4 game client, to restart, and he is also 3 FPS as well ... ” We are aware of the FPS issue and are looking into it. ” Many of the performance issues have been attributed to the exchange of information occurring during combat. If found it very interesting that my wors…

• Quote from Eltharyon: “We would also like to ask the larger player groups for a favour: please refrain from artificially trying to cap out zones with substandard characters. ” So make a minimum ilevel to enter black zones.

• Got stuck at black screen going in to Random Dungeon. Had to kill game client, not stuck at logging in. Can log in fine on 2nd account, both have premium.

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from MissBehave: “Yep, so did I. If I had 6 characters, 1 on each of 6 accounts, I would get the rewards 6 time. So what if I bought 6 starter packs on 1 character on 1 account, should I not also get the reward 6 times??? ” The reward will be given per game pack redeemed. I.e. if you have redeemed, say, 3 game packs (veteran, epic, legendary) on a single account, you'd get the reward 3 times. This is to make sure that people who redeemed multiple game packs on the same ac…

• Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “Anyone asking for more compensation for SBI getting more players into the game will be chopped up and used as bait in the next fishing contest. You have gotten to play the game all this time, what better reward is there?. Many of us payed 100$ for a 3 day headstart at launch - and you guys complain about paying 30 for up to 1.5 years of head start to the f2p crowd. Get over yourself and consider how lucky you have been for having played this awesome game instead. ” Yep, …

• Quote from MissBehave: “If I purchased more than 1 founder or starter pack on a single account will I get these rewards for each pack purchased and redeemed? ” @Evoque is there an answer on this.

• If I purchased more than 1 founder or starter pack on a single account will I get these rewards for each pack purchased and redeemed?

• Solo I would say run standard bow with cloth chest. Let E stack 4 times before using explosive arrows. Run the energy passive. Omelettes. Run cool down skill on leather boots. Run whatever helm you want. Find Mercia black zone with a high mob but low player density and establish a route. It't not bad silver, ok on tomes and pretty good on fame solo. Warbow probably better if you expect any amount of PvP. Group Badon or Longbow when in a group for AoE

• Quote from Heppernaut: “Quote from MissBehave: “Quote from letwolf: “so we will buy cheapest useless gear with most high ip and just kill one another in turn instead of farming mobs?.. hmmmmm...... ” Quote from Heppernaut: “Average IP is the fame you get from kill. No way it's going to be the most quickest way to get fame anyway since you constantly need to respawn and regear if you were to abuse it. And gear would get destroyed ” So basically if you figure 100k fame is 10 Tomes = 1 million silv…

• Quote from letwolf: “so we will buy cheapest useless gear with most high ip and just kill one another in turn instead of farming mobs?.. hmmmmm...... ” Quote from Heppernaut: “Average IP is the fame you get from kill. No way it's going to be the most quickest way to get fame anyway since you constantly need to respawn and regear if you were to abuse it. And gear would get destroyed ” So basically if you figure 100k fame is 10 Tomes = 1 million silver. Kill fame is based on few factors and split …

• Quote from letwolf: “Okay so we will have some fun time with friends every week? )) ^ this (dogovornyak) is the sole reason to NOT give any fame into combat skills from Pvp activity. ” I thought the purpose of a game was to have fun with friends, and I don't care who you kill, gear will be lost, economy will be helped, fame will be increased. Sounds like all the reasons to do it.

• There have been many posts on the topic of gaining weapon skill for PvP. I have read all the arguments about abuse and kill trading etc. I don't care about those as any system you design, players will engineer around in some way. So if that is the only excuse then nothing should give weapon skill... With that out of the way, another topic that is posted on frequently is getting more and newer players in to PvP and out of Blue and Yellow zones. The last topic is how far behind new players are whe…

• Misc NDA

MissBehave - - General Questions & Discussions

I like the idea of +hp per reaver level that was suggested. How about for the movement speed we tie that to gear. Gatherer gear +4% per item, Cloth +3% per item, Leather +2% per item, Plate +1% per item.

• Quote from Raithe: “just to point it out a ban list (much like a dislike flag in the forum) would be horribly abusable. All kinds of griefing and harrassment would result. Now a list only you could see might work. So you don't have to remember every one who party kicked ganked you out there I guess. No open public lists though. ” Make the mute list larger and have it interact with party finder. Then I can mark idiots in 1 spot and not worry about it. There are more then 30 people I consider idio…

• There is a much easier solution. Just make the poison pots work like the mage cowl. They already have the mechanics built...

• Watch some modern day knife and sword crafters that still use traditional methods, even with all the technology they use and experience they have, not all of their items turn out the same quality. Welcome to RNG.

• Quote from Silks: “"whos our biggest enemy?" "ah ok lets make a truce with them and fight the others" looks like pussies diplomacy to me. not that it should be forbidden or something, but it looks bad when you see it from the outside. ” The enemy of my enemy is my friend?

• Quote from Lanyday: “BUT I still think they should limit challenge points to open world activities and I don't see any arguments against this here (and at least Captainrussia seems to agree). ” Ok one more time. Nope! If you want your own game with you own rules spin up a Minecraft server or learn to code...