Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• Quote from iNoKie: “Finaly !” He wasn't saying it is starting in 2-3 weeks, but that's how much notice they're saying they'll give us. The guy before is saying they'll let us know 2-3 minutes in advanced, not weeks. So I don't believe that "Finally!" is deserved here.

• Before too long most of the Founders gear will be broken items due to people believing it is useless and using it as gear in PVP zones. Chances are it will be an expensive item later, used by the wealthier players as simple cosmetic gear. I'd recommend just stashing it in your bank and waiting.

• Quote from Luci: “Quote from Seckel: “In the line of what MarcusRaize27 said, I think a little tweak would be good. The portal appear at random place for now and it is good like that. The issue come when the instance is done, people are respawning at the same place. If in the first place the people are fighting for the boss to get in or are simply saw, it could cause some camping issue. Imagine killing 5 people in the instance, get their loots, the loots from the instance and coming back getting…

• We need a DATE

Kleftis - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Grimfest: “Quote from Kleftis: “ I understand that very well; I work full time and am also currently a full time student. I know how precious a 2-4 week notice of any event can be. There simply seem to be people who don't understand the "need" (want) of the release date for whatever reasons and I was trying to convey some basic ideas behind the posts like this one. ” Does your professor/teacher like it when you exclusively type in bold? I DONT THINK SO! so chill out, you keep making m…

• We need a DATE

Quote from zendo: “Quote from Kleftis: “ Dear lord... I read through all this BS just to see if they had given any idea as to when their ideal Summer testing date would be... Why does everyone act like what they say matters so much to the world. PLEASE, just chill. We do want an idea of when the game will be here (especially those who have paid money) because so often it has happened that devs stop working on a project or experience hiccups that could so easily be communicated to the public, but…

• Cosmetic Status Armor?

Kleftis - - Feedback & Suggestions

---------General Cosmetics--------- I like to be able to tell the kind of armor/weapon my opponent has before and during battles. I'd agree with the skins and accessories only if they didn't infringe on this ability. Plate armor should still look like plate armor and cloth like cloth armor. I'd hate to rush someone I thought was in cloth armor only to find them withstanding damage as though I was tickling them. Then there is the problem of how to implement this with the economy. ---------Achieve…

• We need a DATE

I understand that very well; I work full time and am also currently a full time student. I know how precious a 2-4 week notice of any event can be. There simply seem to be people who don't understand the "need" (want) of the release date for whatever reasons and I was trying to convey some basic ideas behind the posts like this one.

• Just searched a few words in the search bar and clicked one of the first ones, figured someone would see it and reply, regardless. And thank you.

• We need a DATE

Dear lord... I read through all this BS just to see if they had given any idea as to when their ideal Summer testing date would be... Why does everyone act like what they say matters so much to the world. PLEASE, just chill. We do want an idea of when the game will be here (especially those who have paid money) because so often it has happened that devs stop working on a project or experience hiccups that could so easily be communicated to the public, but are not. The anticipation of the people …

• Quote from Luci: “Looks very impressive, visually. The gatekeepers look amazing. I hope they have decent mechanics so 5 people are actually necessary to take them down. ” This is the main problem I usually have with bosses. The idea that nobody has to team up or anything in most MMORPGS kills me. I miss the games where you have to actually WORK TOGETHER to take down mobs, those are the best.

• When you buy a founder's pack, do you also get the bonuses when the game releases (i.e. get the ox during testing, then again when the game opens)? Or is it silly and you ONLY get the things during the testing period?

• "I Will packet bomb you cunt"

Kleftis - - Forum Banter

These forums remind me to much of RSPS forums... RIP.

• Real Life Job

Kleftis - - Small Talk

Currently working full time as a cashier, but looking for another job. I'm also a full time student at the University of Washington - Seattle. Unsure of which direction I'm currently headed, I'll get somewhere... some day.