Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 35.

• android app can not install

Aaren - - Bugs

can't install app on android....

• At the end of each testing period the servers are wiped clean. You'll have to make your character from scratch next time game comes out for testing or for reals. But you get all your founder stuff back after each wipe. So if you had your legendary founder horse looted from your cold, dead body in the alpha, you'll have it back at the beginning of the beta.

• Cooking Fame Issues

Aaren - - Feedback & Suggestions

This may be a bug. Who knows.

• Alternative to Missions

Aaren - - Feedback & Suggestions

A member of my guild named G0d (I think, really bad with names) came up with this idea. I wanted to ask him if I could suggest it for him if he didn't, but I haven't seen him in forever and couldn't ask so I'm going to suggest it anyway and give him credit. First, the idea of having npc given missions in a sandbox, story-less mmo is kinda weird. I like the additional silver and possible rewards but missions/quests from npc maybe not best idea. So guildie suggested that instead of npc quests, we …

• disconections every 30 seconds

Aaren - - Bugs

I've had something similar but maybe not the same. Whenever I go to visit my mother (who is managing my sister's land) the game is always kicking me off. The internet is good, but there are a lot of tenants using it at once. Whenever no one is using it other than me, crashing decreases. Maybe the amount of people using your WiFi is affecting your connection?

• O is for East! bug

Aaren - - Bugs

Quote from norova: “It isn't a bug, really. Sandbox Interactive is a German company, and the German word for East is Osten. Call it an overlook in translation, if you will. I'm sure it'll be addressed at some point.” yeah, i know. but someone needs to bring it up eventually. and bugs section is best place.

• O is for East! bug

Aaren - - Bugs

Ever notice how on the mini map in the corner, the East symbol is an E, but when you open the full area map it's an O?

• Undead super pro after 3 alphas

Aaren - - Forum Banter

Hm... Yesterday me and some guildies went into a yellow zone to farm silver in a dungeon. Most of us in the team were new to the game, and max equipment was t3. Then before we got to the dungeon, a group of undead guild came out of nowhere. They had more people than us and much higher tier gear. And so they slaughtered a small group of weak noobies who could hardly defend themselves. Then they camped the site waiting for us to get up. Hardly honorable behavior if you ask me, but oh well. Differe…

• Suicide Exploit Fori and Dodgin

Aaren - - Bugs

Unfair

• Someone else logged in bug (kinda resolved)

Aaren - - Bugs

Update: seems like it works now. Just had to wait a while. Hahaha... still that was weird.

• Someone else logged in bug (kinda resolved)

Aaren - - Bugs

I was playing, and decided to move my stuff from a bank in the countryside to the bank in Tormouth. Right as I almost got there, I couldn't go through the gate into Tormouth. The gate wasn't working for me but it did for others. I decided to log out and log back in, but when I tried it said someone else already logged in. I tried from my laptop and my tablet but same message. Does anyone know why? dboFFOf.jpg

• All crash reports pls post here!

Aaren - - Bugs

Quote from Skout: “Same ish problem here i think. Galaxy Tab S android 5.0.2 moved from starter zone to middlecross earlier. logged out. now when i try to relog it takes a while for the screen to briefly show me the town then instantly back to the login screen.” I'm having this too.

• Android Performance

Aaren - - Bugs

To be fair, even if there's only 2 or 3 other people nearby, it lags. When there's 30, I can't even log in. So may I take it that in the future tablet performance will be stable?

• Android Performance

Aaren - - Bugs

Realized this may belong in the "Bugs" section.

• Unplayable Lag on Tablet

Aaren - - Bugs

I'm having the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.5. The hardware is good enough so I don't know what's with this lag. I have to play on my computer...

• Android Performance

Aaren - - Bugs

Hi SI people. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.5, which meets all the requirements to play Albion Online. However, I am getting pretty bad FPS (9-25ish). I don't think it's my tablet. Could it be a Android thing? Just thought I'd let you guys know.

• Galaxy Tab S Memory Screwed Up

Aaren - - Small Talk

Anyone have Samsung Galaxy Tab S? I got S 8.4... I needed a second tab for school work and AO so I bought it yesterday. Of the 16gb, 5gb taken just by OS. Anyone else have this problem? Or does Android hate just me?

• iPad Mini 2

Aaren - - General Questions & Discussions

Oh... Shame. Glad I have a laptop.

• iPad Mini 2

Aaren - - General Questions & Discussions

Heard AO needs iPad Air 2. I have Mini 2. Can I play?