Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• @Korn I will reiterate what I already mentioned before. Please someone enlighten me and show how I am wrong: - Why not extend the primetime for maps closer in the center? Say, let it be attackable 24h? Feed those hardcore kids.

• Quote from Retroman: “small nodes now charge up again as they did before ” Dismounting to find out that there's only 1 tick is at best outrageously infuriating. If I can only find 1 tick nodes for 95% (being conservative here) of the time, when I finally happen to bump into a fully charged 3/3 node the "reward feeling" is actually washed away by all that time wasted roaming/dismounting for nothing. Please do not do this.

• 1) it's so bad that i stopped gathering. I can't even consistently find T6 resource nodes. Everytime I tried it felt like a waste of time. 2) I can't even fill T5 journals in 1 pork pie anymore. I used to easily fill at least three T6 journals before. Now I have to walk waaay to much to find one or another node, if lucky. Doesn't feel good at all. 3) Sometimes from Martlock. Other times from Archganistan hideouts (T6-T8 zones). 4) T6-T8 zones. Not so deep in the center, but around. 5) T7-T8 gear…

• Two fixes suggestion for disarray: - The debuff should linger for a while, even after the number of both parties are equal as the players die. The originally larger zerg should still be in disadvantage after their players start to die. Otherwise (as mentioned on posts above) it would always be better to start with a bigger zerg, because enemies will have to burn their cooldowns, pots etc while trying to bring down the larger zerg, therefore even if at somepoint the number of players are balanced…

• It it possible? It's a pain in the ass to wait for the camera to scroll all the way from casa de caralho until puta que pariu.

• Quote from Wulfencurse: “These debuffs wont effect high spec players but will dissuade new-mid tier players from joining alliances. (Ex. "We have a15% tax along with a 30% Fame and silver debuff, come join us.") ” while this might be true, what will happen is that the "winning allies" will still keep sucking up the high spec players while the other guilds will just be used as a ladder. it's a vicious cycle that's hard to break. Top alliances should be given much more preoccupation (aka content) …

• I had this insight. I'd like to add to the conversation. I believe one of the problem is that the game is under feeding hardcore players. They need more preoccupation. How? Extend the primetime for top-end zones. A top-tier zone could be 12h (24h?) in conflict this way. They could be attacked at any time, from any side, from anybody, maybe simultaneously. This way, the gameplay for top-end zones would never "get stale". On the flip side, the game is overfeeding the casual players. Those don't wa…

• Quote from FrozenIce: “TBH, I have been a proponent of eliminating alliances. However, this is literally the worst timing possible ” You summarize my thougts very well. 1. BAD timing 2. EXTREME measure SBI, I don't mind if you want to keep current plans, but please reconsider the timing & extent of those.

• Quote from TheBacon: “people are delusional if they think this will balance the game and stop monopolization via hand-holding. ” but what would you suggest then? at least they're trying.

• Quote from ColonelSanders3: “MacOS client keeps crashing during the game integrity check because of the hotfix. Thanks for the unplayable game now! ” i had the same problem on Windows 10, uninstalling and installing again did the trick.

• as other's questioned: - What's the reasoning behind the aggressive debuff between 25-30 and then softer debuff increases onwards? shouldn't it be the other way around?

• im sooooooooooooooo hyped!!! take my moneeeeeeeeeeeey! cant wait!

• FRIENDSHIP DOESN'T MATTER IN ALBION. A CASE FOR TERRY CONTROL CHANGES I've been playing Albion since the free to play launch. It was really fun to play with all my friends that came from our "umbrella" gamer community (UBGE) which has over 6k members. On the world of Albion we were a guild consisting of players that knew each other from other games before Albion, therefore we were mainly focused on friendship and completely unaware of endgame mechanics (terry control, gvg, tiered black zones). W…

• Could somebody help me understand the ITEM POWER tab? What does the Rune, Soul & Relic artifact relate to? Is it another way to craft the same item?