Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

• How about we reward people going with huge numbers with buff like in hgs that gives you dmg and defence instead of making antizerg debuff? People wouldn't leave guilds or create NAPs and bombs squads. For example it could starts with 50-100 people in zerg and buff will be around 30% defence, 31,5% offence and would decrease further on(in other scenario buff could decrease your dmg and increase your defence in rational way and numbers). The zvz would be only profitable in zergs that aren't split …

• Fix The Fear Problem

RicardoSymilo - - Bugs

People actually using fiend robes before RZ entrances have 2 advantages: 1. Fear is very effective against people that want to ride through them. 2. If you're getting feared while entering the zone you get bugged and you must re-enter the place to go inside. Fix the fear bug that cannot allow you to go into the zone while you got feared before the entrance Example: [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mhm0V5cbUs[/url]

• Hi, I'm well informed about Albion Online mechanics and i love to play this tittle but there are couple things that could be improved. One of these things is: 1.Giving party marks as an average party member I had a lot situations during ZvZ fights when our shotcaller has been killed or we were changing the map location or entering the dung and someone had to mark our shotcaller as a party leader to see him clearly. My idea is to let the players mark party members themselves, probably making mark…

• Uh... so I made a video and I thought it might be interesting to watch. Hope you enjoy [url]https://youtu.be/dSbkRY6aFf4[/url]

• youtube.com/watch?v=0mhm0V5cbUs

• Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from Banditino: “Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from Banditino: “now the dash is useless... 8 m for an assassin weapon, really a joke NERF ” its actually a buff for "assassin weapon" since the 15% dmg buff is better than range ” ofc not, range is better than damage in this game ” ok bud ” it depends in which activity are you going to use daggers for example you can use them in HG and that's a buff otherwise ganking with them or diving is far worse now

• Quote from OverLife: “I'm running that one - albiononline.com/ru/characterbuilder/solo-builds/view/51126 And i'm 3 times slower that axe,or frost. I have 4 skills aoe! But still too slow, because "E" some times working wrong you jump 14 meters, but hi hits like that was less that 8 and you loose 50% of dps, and cd is too long for skill with out stun,cc,dispel or something like that, i was okay with that if it was clear one dps and no differences between 0meters and 14meters. ” i guess not only f…

• Quote from OverLife: “Frost and axe now is fastest dungeon farming weapons for solo dungeons, after is bow with aoe skill at e, sword, spear. If you will ask other people they fame/h you will see that you get more that they, or your build is bad or something wrong with him. I'm cleaning solo dungeon 3 times longer that axe,frost and fight with boss is like hell hard. And you need too understand that at my wepon at e, don't have stun,don't have cc, don't have clear, only clean dps and still fame/…

• Quote from OverLife: “Quote from RicardoSymilo: “Quote from OverLife: “@RicardoSymilo , why you are crying about q at frost!? Frost have most biggest control and move from all mages, if you don't know what is hard too kill boss, don't tell like that, try 1h mace. You will cry like baby after, same arcane they q is all time giving less dps and cast speed is 1.5 time bigger that your q, and don't have any dps from w,e. ” I guess maces and arcanes are weapons kinda designed for tanks and supports. …

• Quote from OverLife: “@RicardoSymilo , why you are crying about q at frost!? Frost have most biggest control and move from all mages, if you don't know what is hard too kill boss, don't tell like that, try 1h mace. You will cry like baby after, same arcane they q is all time giving less dps and cast speed is 1.5 time bigger that your q, and don't have any dps from w,e. ” I guess maces and arcanes are weapons kinda designed for tanks and supports. It would be hard in any mmo game to make bosses w…

• Quote from iRawr: “Quote from RicardoSymilo: “Quote from iRawr: “Why 2 sec? The 3-rd Q is still has more DPS then 2-nd. And it is still has 1.2 sec cast time. You really should try work on your build, i am not a 400\400 frost, but it is feel pretty OP for me still ” to make average 10k boss you need to burn 53 Q's in my case and waste 954 energy by using ice shard, using my build, my energy is about 450-500 and i use 2 mana items(scholar cowl and robe).I don't really know How to make this work ”…

• Quote from Banditino: “Frost bolt need the same cast as hoarfrost : 14 m now the dash is useless... 8 m for an assassin weapon, really a joke NERF new ice shard damage : more grinding not buff or nerf Carry Weight Bonus from all mounts, excluding transport and battle mounts, just by equipping the mount : not have any logic... it's a cheat : like headshot without aiming to head. NERF ” This game made me quit before Queen update beacuse of zergs on Mercia and a lot of group ganks on very small Out…

• [25. March 2020] Queen Patch 8

RicardoSymilo - - Patch Notes

Quote from iRawr: “Quote from RicardoSymilo: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Quote from RicardoSymilo: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from RicardoSymilo: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from RicardoSymilo: “These new changes to the frost mages hurts really bad and are unironically too much. Earlier, I was doing T8 solo dungs and they were challenging when i was doing 230 dmg from one ice shard but now, i had such a difficulty doing basic mobs dealing 167! Thats like 63 dmg less, imaging that y…

• Quote from iRawr: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Quote from RicardoSymilo: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from RicardoSymilo: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from RicardoSymilo: “These new changes to the frost mages hurts really bad and are unironically too much. Earlier, I was doing T8 solo dungs and they were challenging when i was doing 230 dmg from one ice shard but now, i had such a difficulty doing basic mobs dealing 167! Thats like 63 dmg less, imaging that you need like 20-30 q's to make average boss th…

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Stop complaining, look at curse and be happy..or we invent a guardian helmet for frost for u Look at nature and be happy that u not have to complete have to change u playstile and turn into an Autoattack turret like dagger bow and some other Or do what everyone does Play carving on mage robe and demon boots and enjoy the build diversity we have there. Welp ” Yes, i agree that guardian helmet is a pain in the stinky and that other weapons have worse scenarios but this topi…

• Quote from Tabor: “Perhaps use a different Q since ice shard is now the weakest in PvE? Did you try the new hoarfrost that was buffed? ” Yes, the new Q is something new but even with this Q you can't do much on SoloDungs. I think the speed cast is too long

Quote from iRawr: “Quote from RicardoSymilo: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from RicardoSymilo: “These new changes to the frost mages hurts really bad and are unironically too much. Earlier, I was doing T8 solo dungs and they were challenging when i was doing 230 dmg from one ice shard but now, i had such a difficulty doing basic mobs dealing 167! Thats like 63 dmg less, imaging that you need like 20-30 q's to make average boss thats a massive nerf for all frost staffs. ” So what? Go try to do the sa…

Quote from iRawr: “Quote from RicardoSymilo: “These new changes to the frost mages hurts really bad and are unironically too much. Earlier, I was doing T8 solo dungs and they were challenging when i was doing 230 dmg from one ice shard but now, i had such a difficulty doing basic mobs dealing 167! Thats like 63 dmg less, imaging that you need like 20-30 q's to make average boss thats a massive nerf for all frost staffs. ” So what? Go try to do the same DPS by any other weapon. Frost Q is still t…

• Hey, after you say that frosts are one of the best possibilities in the game that grants you mobility,dmg and stuns I would agree with you but I'm more concerned about doing Solo Dungs after the changes. Probably this change was triggered beacuse of the HCE and other PVE group activities, where the frosts are most likely must have in pt. I have to complain about doing solodungs on T6-T8 Tiers using frost staffs. Earlier on i was doing solo dungs in 6.1 set with 6.1 staff and it was quite difficu…

• These new changes to the frost mages hurts really bad and are unironically too much. Earlier, I was doing T8 solo dungs and they were challenging when i was doing 230 dmg from one ice shard but now, i had such a difficulty doing basic mobs dealing 167! Thats like 63 dmg less, imaging that you need like 20-30 q's to make average boss thats a massive nerf for all frost staffs.