Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 752.

• I am one of the guys who read and know ToS and game rules. And see how SBI ignore most of this rules breaking, and NOT ban players who totally act against they own rules. You can just tell here, how much is your "tons of money"? If it is less then 5 mil/h, then its surly legal, and not even cloth to Cgvg alts fights abuse, or invisible chest agro reset exploit abuse, what is pure confirmed legal.

• Premium rewards is just trash itself. You can get more reward than weekly premium chest, if just run 1 t5 SRD in YZ. Who call that a rewards? 100k fame? 100k silver? 20 t5 resourses? Its not even worth to log in. I got some alts with premiums, and I don't do the challenge on em, because its just not worth a time of doing it. Its may be ok, if gives at least 10 mil fame for each chest, and some vanity and furniture. But now its just nothing, and they can remove this "rewards" with no issues.

• City bonuses

iRawr - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from NeoLith: “If I make an NPC on my island or on the guild island, do they receive the city craft bonus? If I make a wooden craft NPC on my island (or on the guild island, whatever), does it have any craft bonuses? ” Yes it is. If this island will be in FS for wood.

• They think they are balancing. But for last 9 month 99% of balance is pure "nerfs". Why? How about buffs? They really think only nerfs needed for balance? But how about useless items?

• Quote from Adomanoncer: “I agree, they havent solved this so its not safe to play anymore so dont spend money, I did report also a hacker and they give me zero feedback about it, so I hope that anyone who read this posts be sure that even if you pay premium will not guarantee any feedback or support if a speed hackers kill you it's been already a week since 3 deads from speed hackers and got nothing, so I hope suppor team read this and take action, because even in ZvZ there are hackers killing w…

• Quote from kheeta: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from Asuzu: “Decreasing the distance of the E's dash brings it out of line with most of the other weapons Es. It would have the longest cooldown and the shortest distance out of non-target-able Es. The current 13m @ 30 seconds, is in a nice place placing it similar to the rest. Dual Swords: 13m @ 20 seconds Mace: 14m @ 25 second Spear: 13m @ 20 seconds Double Blade Staff: 15m @ 15 seconds Carving Sword: 11m @ 20 seconds Bloodletter 11m @ 30 seconds (w…

• Begging is actually profitable. Begging spaming bots can make up to 30 mil/day in every town. So its 30*5=150 mil/day. Not bad business.

• Quote from DirtySentinel: “I think some use the HG discord for CGvGs ” Yea, some use HG, and some use scrimmage discords, but may be someone know the specific Cgvg discord? I cant find any active one.

• Quote from Deathskills: “Y'all might want to hide IP's for safety reasons. I would still recommend providing those screenshots to the dev team but through the support system. ” There no IP you need to even DDoS. This is a valid remark only under certain conditions. In fact, an IP of router is useless, because it exists only within the local network. And for an attack on the IP of the provider’s gateway, or the gateway of the international node, huge capacities are needed. The IPs of such gateway…

• Quote from kheeta: “Quote from UNFM: “Quote from CDEEKS: “Quote from UNFM: “Quote from CDEEKS: “If any build needs nerfed it is that cancer nature healer solo build. One guy in max spec healer nature 4.1 can wreck and this will break 1v1 hg so nerf this first. ” go FF and spec up.. WTF..the only one item what should be nerfed is hunter hood.most braindead and overpower item at all ” Hunterhood is easy to counter, just stop attacking or bait them to use it before u do E.Ohh and HH used to only re…

• Quote from Asuzu: “Decreasing the distance of the E's dash brings it out of line with most of the other weapons Es. It would have the longest cooldown and the shortest distance out of non-target-able Es. The current 13m @ 30 seconds, is in a nice place placing it similar to the rest. Dual Swords: 13m @ 20 seconds Mace: 14m @ 25 second Spear: 13m @ 20 seconds Double Blade Staff: 15m @ 15 seconds Carving Sword: 11m @ 20 seconds Bloodletter 11m @ 30 seconds (with a condition to make it 20 seconds) …

• Quote from Azlum: “Here you go... now you can say you've seen it. youtube.com/watch?v=xAW1eq4GMQk ” Where is all that guys: - "its a sandbox he can play as he like, git gut"?

• begineer choosing class

iRawr - - Beginner's Questions

Just lvl up all weapons to T4 and try em all, it will take not much time. Once you like to play with weapon - its yours.

• Check avalonian cowls at AH, and buy some of this sweet hacks for you.

• There is not much you can say to not "offend" someone. And i am pretty sure i will offend someone by this post. But you know, i can talk any themes i like to, even if you asexual, gay, snowflake ass who indicated yourself as sexy Asian neco. I don't care. Until my words not against the country laws (like terrorist shit), i can say what i want, and you can mute me in chat if you like for personally yourself. But you cant punish me because i like pussy, and you think its offends you, just because …

• We are 2 players who got money and want to play CGvG, but its pretty hard to find a team. So there is any discord for CGvG players who got no team?

• Blacksmith Laborers

iRawr - - Beginner's Questions

If you craft uncommon or rare you just fill more journals for one items crafted.

• capping 5v5 hell gates

iRawr - - Feedback & Suggestions

I agreed with that, 5 v 5 hellgates should be allowed just for 5 players team, and they all should be ready to go in, before enter. Just like HCE q. If not all players enter - no one enter.

• Mage Robe ; Possible Bug

iRawr - - Bugs

Gigant skill of any sour is unpurgable. Same for potion, forge hammers and guardian boots.

• Additional gold sink idea

iRawr - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Hollywoodi: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “For 100 k gold players can create a bz 2 hg on personal island Not p2win, similar to mega putting hideout on top of hg in bz. Similar risk, fair for all, no p2win as u still need compete in hg. I would even agree if it is 500 k gold or whatever.. And it would remove a lot of gold out of the economy, as I am sure tons would be bought And people like us could finally get continuously non Zerg PvP ..without bow to a stupid guild lea…