Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-12 von insgesamt 12.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von Grimhawke-EB: „Zitat von Dero: „Zitat von Grimhawke-EB: „Is something wrong with the <aoitem> and <aospell> tags? They're not working for me today. The warlock page I've been working on no longer shows those icons. wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Warlock “ It looks like you edited the page using the visual editor. When your write tags in this it will encapsulate them with <nowiki/> Tags as it expects that you wanna show the actual code of this. I removed those from the page and now icons ar…

• Zitat von Grimhawke-EB: „Is something wrong with the <aoitem> and <aospell> tags? They're not working for me today. The warlock page I've been working on no longer shows those icons. wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Warlock “ It looks like you edited the page using the visual editor. When your write tags in this it will encapsulate them with <nowiki/> Tags as it expects that you wanna show the actual code of this. I removed those from the page and now icons are displayed as expected (though there is n…

• Zitat von ZaZii: „Yo, next time you get bored, can you take a look at the layers of those fancy new pictures? It seems like the enchantment is layered above the quality (in-game the quality is on top of enchantment) Edit: Oh, and those links are a bit too broken for your forums^^ Can't use those as images in here, or even as actual links gameinfo.albiononline.com/api/gameinfo/items/Elder's Blazing Staff@3.png?quality=4 “ Hi @ZaZii, thanks for the info on the rendering. I put it into our backlog.…

• Hi @Unii, as it turned out there was an issue with Items/Skills that contained no spaces in their localized name. The code would then think that it is a unique item name and wouldn't start to search for the item by localized name. I fixed this not so that unique names are better distinguished from localized names. You can see that all images on wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Hammers are now loading propertly. Regarding the icon for 'Earth Shatter' you will probably still need to switch over to the u…

• Zitat von Unii: „@Dero Thanks for the fix ! I added some images, but i got some that are not showing. Some image in the Hammers page aren't showing at all : wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Hammers . I checked in game to see if the name of those skill were wrong but it's not And the image for the 1H hammer E, Earth Shatter is the Command mamoth Earth Shatter. If you can see why i got those issues it would be great Thanks ! “ Hi Unii, I did a really quick analysis for now on those spells. 1) Knockout T…

• Zitat von Unii: „Zitat von Dero: „Hey Guys, as I got sick of my usual task yesterday evening I put in a couple of minutes to improve the way you can retrieve item icons from our services. Now you don't need to know our internal item names anymore but can use the ingame item name for it. For the "T4_ARMOR_LEATHER_SET2" this would be <aoitem>Adept's Hunter Jacket</aoitem>. By default those item names will be interpreted as english. If you do now know the english item name you can use it from any o…

• Hey Guys, as I got sick of my usual task yesterday evening I put in a couple of minutes to improve the way you can retrieve item icons from our services. Now you don't need to know our internal item names anymore but can use the ingame item name for it. For the "T4_ARMOR_LEATHER_SET2" this would be <aoitem>Adept's Hunter Jacket</aoitem>. By default those item names will be interpreted as english. If you do now know the english item name you can use it from any other language by specifying the la…

• Zitat von Mondmann: „You guys should delete this Wiki: albiononline.gamepedia.com/Albion_Online_Wiki if you moved to this one: wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Albion_Online_Wiki Because it is really confusing. If you google albion Wiki, the gamepedia one will be first. I didnt Not find the other one even on google unless i checked this thread. Looking forward to contribute to the new Wiki. Cheers, Mondmann /edit: and you should link the Wiki somewhere in the Navigation bar on the Main Page so that ev…

• Zitat von MEATCUP: „I spent about 10 minutes flicking through pages using "Random Page" There are several broken or outright incorrect pages. Lots of item descriptions that either no longer exist or do in fact exist now. Is there a way to flag these pages for deletion or 'hidden' so that we can circle back to them? “ You can simply mark those pages as stub by adding {{stub}} in the beginning of the article. It will then land here: wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Category:Stubs Also there is a small s…

• Zitat von rds: „How is that for a herb page? Any thoughts? wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Crenellated_Burdock I'll wait for some feedback and then do the others. “ For the general item info we could create infobox templates as it is often done on wikipedia or other gaming wikis. A great example in my opinion is wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Eternity. Here you have the general infos on the right side an thus not disturbing the "actual" content.

• Zitat von Cathair: „Zitat von Bogul: „Missing Images: “ You can get images from the API simply by passing item name:gameinfo.albiononline.com/api/gameinfo/items/T2_STONEBLOCK gameinfo.albiononline.com/api/gameinfo/items/T3_STONEBLOCK gameinfo.albiononline.com/api/gameinfo/items/T4_STONEBLOCK For enchanted items add "_LEVEL_1" or "_LEVEL_2" etc: gameinfo.albiononline.com/api/gameinfo/items/T4_ORE_LEVEL1 gameinfo.albiononline.com/api/gameinfo/items/T4_ORE_LEVEL2 You can get item name from AO2D, li…

• Hi Guys, Dero from SBI here. I'm in charge of most wiki stuff and am looking into your issues. The errors regarding image upload where caused by users not being allowed to use the API. I fixed this and editing should no longer throw errors for you now. If there are any additional issues just send me a PM or write it here. I'll keep an eye on the thread. Cheers!