Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 119.

• I quit right after they announced beta was going to be pushed back a couple months and that there would be a wipe in between.

• Account email

Craesi - - General Questions & Discussions

So i've been trying to access my email for like 3 weeks and I just can't get access to it. I was wondering if somehow I could get my email on this account changed that way whoever hacked my email is unable to access my account by using my email :/?

• Have things changed enough that it's worth coming back? Haven't played because was waiting for the wipe but I hear that's going to be in 2-3 months

• Quote from Guthwulf: “Quote from Craesi: “Quote from PsychicToaster: “If I could be arsed to search for the 800 other threads asking this question and post them here I would, but I can't. Stop making these threads. It has already been stated that they will announce the wipe when they are good and damn ready to, and asking devs for a date, asking us for dates, or otherwise referring to the wipe isn't going to actually make it magically appear. A simple forum search would have you saved all of thi…

• Quote from PsychicToaster: “If I could be arsed to search for the 800 other threads asking this question and post them here I would, but I can't. Stop making these threads. It has already been stated that they will announce the wipe when they are good and damn ready to, and asking devs for a date, asking us for dates, or otherwise referring to the wipe isn't going to actually make it magically appear. A simple forum search would have you saved all of this effort. ” why did you waste your time co…

• Quote from Shayde: “If you listen to global chat, they're wiping tomorrow, they're wiping in an hour, and they wiped last night and you just haven't clued in yet. I swear it's the only thing people talk about half the time. I don't get the big deal. This is essentially a test server, not a live game. Beta is about testing progression, finding and reporting bugs, and helping analyze interface problems and provide solutions on how to improve. Once they have implemented whatever large-scale changes…

• Quote from Grimfest: “If you find out, let us know... ” I hope we actually get to find out, literally been guild hopping cause everybody is quitting. How effective is this beta test really going to be when there's going to be barely anyone to test it out..

• Okay, just to get a common understanding first off. I was okay with the game having the wipe in the middle of beta and then the one at the end BUT ever since the beta has been extended for basically 6 months. I felt like the wipe in the middle of the beta has become a bigger event.. I was wondering if there are any speculations or if ANYBODY has any idea on when this wipe is going to be. I don't mind playing the beta and all but its just that the grind becomes more tough as you get more into the…

• I'm okay with different opinions on the game design but why do people feel the need to post these "farewell" sorta things. As if it's some sort of huge event, just post feedback and what you want changed . Then leave.. Literally everybody who leaves does this and then mentions another game... It's in beta... LOL. Must be your first time playing a beta

• Buy Direct and Save

Craesi - - Trade

Hey pops, I can buy leathers from you.

• Craesi's Capes

Craesi - - Trade

Queen's Market Area + Cities around it. I'll be selling capes up till T6 Most Popular: Expert's Cape Prices will vary but you can swing me a PM and I can give you a quote. Orders in BULK will be given a discount. Send me a PM via forum and leave a reply down below!

• Road to Release

Craesi - - General Questions & Discussions

This is amazing , well done SI. The ONLY game developper that hasn't disappointed me. Cannot emphasize enough how ecstatic this thread makes me and hopefully many others.

• Steady 30-50 ms from Toronto

• Quote from FauxPas: “Quote from Lensar: “Quote from FauxPas: “Then add in the fact I mained Curse Warlock which has now be ridiculously nerfed. Can anyone give me a definitive date for LP reset so I can log on at that point. ” Let it go man, let it go... ” I'm going to need an online restraining order for you aren't I.... ” Where's @Elsa ,tell this man to let it go.

• Quote from FauxPas: “Quote from Craesi: “Every class that deals damage has to get upclose except that weapon..... IT seemed fair that they brought it closer to middle grounds. ” That's not even remotely correct??? Feel free to give me Range examples of Ranged classes that deal damage... A Fire Mage can flippin Kite curse now... ” I CAN'T give you a ranged examples because most weapons that deal the equivalent amount of damage that cursed did were upclose like I just mentioned. They'll most likel…

• Every class that deals damage has to get upclose except that weapon..... IT seemed fair that they brought it closer to middle grounds.

• Quote from FauxPas: “Quote from Craesi: “Quote from FauxPas: “Quote from Craesi: “The weapon was OP. Needed to be needed. It's a beta , I woulda much rather had it nerfed than it running around being overpowered. Why are people complaining it can't 1v1 anymore ? I mean like its still pretty strong , just balanced now. ” It is weak as shit in 1v1s now.... People saying it is still strong are fighting WAY higher tiered weapons is most likely 4.2 gear which makes it seem strong still.... Distance o…

• Quote from FauxPas: “Quote from Craesi: “The weapon was OP. Needed to be needed. It's a beta , I woulda much rather had it nerfed than it running around being overpowered. Why are people complaining it can't 1v1 anymore ? I mean like its still pretty strong , just balanced now. ” It is weak as shit in 1v1s now.... People saying it is still strong are fighting WAY higher tiered weapons is most likely 4.2 gear which makes it seem strong still.... Distance of its primary attack is garbage, its AOE …

• The weapon was OP. Needed to be needed. It's a beta , I woulda much rather had it nerfed than it running around being overpowered. Why are people complaining it can't 1v1 anymore ? I mean like its still pretty strong , just balanced now.

• Why the hell do people complain so much lol .... Good stuff. Looking forward to this lore