Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

• Hideout Permissions

Meleodus - - Feedback & Suggestions

Def a problem. I know of a hideout that is closing its doors and blocking quite a few people from accessing the gear they've been stockpiling there for some time. It's ruining relations and rapport. It also ruins the feasibility of using hideouts are centers of commerce. All because of a UI weakness that appears to be ignored.

• I feel like the quicker you can react to individual events, the better. However some aspects of pvp like positioning and damage execution don't require such fine motor/timing coordination-- and you can still be quite successful. The smaller the fight, however, the more likely it is that you need to react to individual players, which is where your reflexes are moreso tested. If you consider yourself slower than most, you will honestly be kept out of things like 5v5/small zvz content. Builds that …

• The way resources and item prices balance out is the focus system. Of course you can rarely make a profit just by crafting an item with the resources you've purchased, but you can almost always make a profit by using focus to make that item with those resources. In reality, people will be doing both, so the item's price should fall somewhere between the price of the resources initially bought and the amount of resources actually lost in the crafting. As for the "bunch of t4" in "the market" with…

• I am currently interested in whether or not Avalon will be made available prior to our current island moves expiring. Of course, part of this question also revolves around whether or not Avalon will even be a city where personal islands can be located. I have been holding out on my island move just in case Avalon becomes a viable option. I am probably asking for too much information that is not yet meant to be available, but I would greatly appreciate any tidbits that would enable me to either m…

• Honestly top-tier content in this game has always been team-focused. GvG's, ZvZ's, ganking etc. all require lots of communication and coordination. So you may be correct in saying this game may not be for you unless you are okay with never playing the most popular content.

• When Crafting Avalonian Armor

Meleodus - - Bugs

It doesn't grant journal fame for ANY Avalonian items, including tools, plate armors, leather armors, etc.

• avalonian tools craft

Meleodus - - Bugs

This occurs when crafting any of the avalonian armors as well. Despite using refined resources and receiving fame in the appropriate crafting trees on the destiny board, no fame is allocated into laborer journals. I submitted this as a bug a few days back but never got a response.

• Confirmed with leather gear at a fletcher as well. No fame allocated to fletcher books, however my artifact leather crafting skill did increase

• I just crafted a few t6 armor pieces at a blacksmith and did not fill any t6 blacksmith journals. This doesn't seem correct, as refined resources are used in conjunction with artifacts like judi/demon/graveguard.

• Verification Code Never Sent

Meleodus - - Bugs Testserver

Alright, thanks for the response!

• I’m definitely not going to say it was a great event or anything worth the hype for, but I admire the fact that SBI tried to include a cinematically interactive story to their rework of the outlands. Like everyone realizes they could have simply left the event and all avalonians out of the game till tomorrow, and just released queen like they have other updates and patches? So kudos for trying! Otherwise, I really don’t think anyone deserves any sort of compensation for this blunder. An hour-lon…

I would be happy to provide a screenshot of the prompt, however I don't want to upload it here as it displays my email address.

If I try to log into the test server on either of my accounts, I am prompted with this message as though I am logging in on a new device. Unfortunately, despite the prompt suggesting that I should be emailed a verification code, I never actually receive one (same occurance on both account emails). I have checked the spam folders, I have allowed up to 72 hours to receive an email, and I can easily log into/receive a verification email code on the main server.

• So I like to consider myself a veteran gatherer and have never quite had an issue avoiding mobs and the majority of ganking groups. Busy zones have always required a bit of searching for the good stuff. But the recent addition of Avalonian mobs has been stopping me from having reasonable access to a lot of resources and has led me to experience some very unnecessary stress. Are other people feeling this way? 1) Depending on the map, there are often a number of chokes where you must aggro an acol…

• Yeah, I'm honestly pretty happy with recent changes. FF's and HG's are more expensive due to fame credit costs, but fame credits are a luxury anyways. Earlier in the game's history, they weren't even an option. You'd literally have to spend your time playing with a weapon to get fame in it-- imagine that. so I don't think it's really worth complaining about. Plus, it's a reasonable guess to say that these changes were to drain some of the economy at the top to bring gold prices down. An expense …

• Yeah, I'm honestly pretty happy with recent changes. FF's and HG's are more expensive due to fame credit costs, but fame credits are a luxury anyways. Earlier in the game's history, they weren't even an option. You'd literally have to spend your time playing with a weapon to get fame in it-- imagine that. so I don't think it's really worth complaining about. Plus, it's a reasonable guess to say that these changes were to drain some of the economy at the top to bring gold prices down. An expense …

• Disarray (Zerg Debuff)

Meleodus - - Developers' Statements

First off, it's great to see that the hoard-mentality of zvz's up until this point is being addressed. In terms of server/computer strain and abusive strategies in Albion, this a prime target for balancing zone control. However, I'm definitely concerned that the numbers in the OP still aren't significant enough to prevent massive zergs from finding it advantageous to just recruit everyone they can for a fight. In an ideal world, you could have a 20v20 fight where both sides find it in their inte…

• The updates look like a move in the right direction! I have a few questions. 1) For those of us with Existing outland town plots -- what will happen to those? If they are made irrelevant with hideouts (crafting stations w/ buffs?), will there be adequate time/ compensation to adjust things? 2) Seems like a popular question at the moment, but will personal & guild island moves become available for players once again? 3) Can guild's have an unlimited number of Hideouts?

• I will send you a discord message next time I do 20v20 scrims. Should be this weekend.