Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 74.

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from moking: “Lets be Honest here, Splitting slash has to be the worst skill in the entire game, and is a perfect reflection of what this weapon is. Confused between weird soft cc utility, soft damage, complimented by out of place burst.That ultimately fails in having a weapon identity and as such cant really excel in any category. ” You seriously complain about maybe the most versatile and useful weapon that´s meta for many cases ? And you be like " oh, splitting sla…

• Items that ruin pvp, and need to be balanced.They either have too high of a power budget or requires the opponent to play chess while you play checkers. - Hunter Hood : The reflect is far to strong, i know its being tweaked now,but it still makes this list as tuning the percent down is not the way to go about fixing this problem. The problem here, is that the item forces you to stop attacking your opponent, when its seen.The counter of not attacking should not also be one of the hoods strengths.…

• Swords literally do no damage without stalker hood in 5V5 , To play solo your forced to play carving, because it does not rely on stacks, even then your not playing like a melee at all because your kiting most of the time.Why? because 90 percent of the roster out damages you in a straight up fight. Broadsword is relegated to hell gates, but only because you have a pocket healer with you to give you infinite amount of time to deliever your damage, on top of stalker hood.Without either it would no…

• forum.albiononline.com/index.p…3cab8bce08901ca1c3ee90c5c oof looks who is right again .... ahahahha You know im gonna rub it in this to easy. RetroMan great job, perfect final step keep up the good work, i think this is all that's needed.

• Quote from F0XXX: “Is the smart cluster queue working as intended? Can we have an in deep explanation of how it work? We are sitting on the zone with exactly 200 people, If I remember correctly, the zone cap is for 400 players, but looks like it has reducted to 300. What happened is that more than 200 players zoned in us and activated the smart queue, them half of us got kicked and they zoned more than 200 on us. This resulted on a 100vs200 fight, and the people that was kicked wasn't in the que…

• As the title suggest swords are still a terrible weapon.The initial design for swords have gone through several changes from the initial release of the game , from a off tank weapon, to a quasi dps weapon , to now a weird bruiser weapon that appears to be conflated as a dps option in this current iteration of Albion online.Over the course of these changes swords have lost a massive amount of damage due to Nerfs , such as the beta 2 mobility meta with hunter jacket clay more. It has also lost a l…

• any reason this ability still garbage, yet the cloth armor one is miles better, but also still garbage?

• Pajama Online

moking - - Rants

What ever dev is putting their fanfiction OC into the cloth arnor line needs to stop , my sanity cant take it.Why in heavens name do these cloth items have such high base values, the best defensive and offensive abilities in the game, its mind boggling.

• retroman plans on addressing the one shot pike build, as it is uninteractive and goes against the intended design of the game, so don't worry about.It will be removed soon.

• sounds cool on paper , that's about it XD . just play fallen boys.And if you want all of that just bring arcane support which does all that waaay better.

• As someone who really loves the style of the nature staffs , I'm very disappointed in the way the devs decided to completely gut the nature staffs. The entire theme behind the nature staff is that it excels over holy in AOE healing and mobility .Only one of these things is true, and that mobility , but mobility is worthless as healer if you cant heal enough to save your teammates lives. On to the aoe discussion , Rampant after the changes , if you played back then you know what im talking about.…

• I feel like the nature staff branch is a joke. The q healing is just too weak for the current desighn of the game. The only good nature staff is probably druid , wild staff is a joke, blight is a bigger joke, rampant was nerfed to hell and back and is only viable zvz and even then you really only want one, because fallen does a way better job at aoe healing than the aoe healing weapon. Which is funny that holy has better aoe heals than nature, the thing its suppose to be good at. Great nature st…

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from moking: “if you think the title of a forum discussion is more important than the actual discussion that has lasted for 4 pages , your literally retarded. ” Reading comprehension fail. I never said is was MORE important ... I said it was important. Youre starting to come across like a real asshat, which doesnt help in soliciting constructive replies. ” back peddling and playing the victim SMH. You literally quoted me, and chose to pick on the title whilst ignoring …

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from moking: “reads the title ignores the discussion ” Titles are important .. you should have come up with a more meaningful one rather than going the drama queen route. ” if you think the title of a forum discussion is more important than the actual discussion that has lasted for 4 pages , your literally retarded. that's like reading the title to a book "The invisible man" and then when asked about chapter 4 , you say its about invisible mann ..hurr durrr context and…

• Quote from Theat: “The title of this thread is "no point to melee" Tank weapons are melee. You lose. NEXT!!! ” reads the title ignores the discussion retard confirmed

• Quote from Theat: “So tank weapons aren't melee? Only galatines used in ZVZ? What about the 100 halberd players? GVG? It sounds like you've never been in one. Tanks use melee weapons. Melee is stronger than DPS throughout the game. Ranged weapons need a buff. ” tank weapons aren't melee dps weapons buddy, you and I both know I made a clear distinction in my post , don't know Why u playing games. Yes halberd is played in ZVZ , but barely.You will rarely see a halberd in ZVZ these days or at all l…

• Ranged weapons are far easier to play than melee, and absolutely shits on them.The op provided plenty of facts to back up his claim, this is nothing new.Its just that the player base has accepted the worse and has been trying to do the best with it. That's why hellion jacket is damn near a requirement for melee in small scale, you literally have no real synergy with any of the leather choices.So why not be a sponge. If you want to see how bad melee is just turn on any gvg/crystal battle and obse…

• Here is the actual truth op. Melee weapons are currently not as good arranged weapons. They need buffs and stand times on abilities removed .And yes cloth armor is way better than leather this has been known since release. Cloth is objectively better than leather even for melee. However this can change based on niche situations, such as 5v5 fights such as hell gates, where u want your bruiser in leather armor usually hellion, again because all other leather options are terrible. If you want an e…

• Quote from Owlsane: “OMG SO FUCKING DESTROYED. IT HURTS MY FEELINGS. EDIT : Btw imagine being so desperate that even the smallest nerf in the world that has ABSOLUTELY NO CONSEQUENCE is like the biggest win argument you ever got LMFAO. ” That's why I said first step dum dum .But we have already established you guys lack reading comprehension skills. LMOA Quote from Gank: “CULTIST ROBE DESTROYED IN ONE PATCH BY MADMAN ” Imagine thinking that's the argument after this entire discussion thread, sta…