Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• I love that this thread is somehow alive. Lets sacrifice some guild island decorations to summon a dev

• SBI: So every city takes about 5-6 zones to travel to but lets screw martlock over by making it 8 . *a year later* SBI: lets change some red zones to yellow for easier transporting to carleon so that its pretty much 2 zones oh and let martlock still get the short end of the stick by not changing bowscale fell My point is SBI. theres no reason for you guys to give martlock this injustice , perhaps there was a reason to for the last outland maps because u wanted the weak players of oldwest anglia …

• Just want to clarify. "If the old version of the hide mob dropped a mount, the new one will drop one as well. Overall mount drop rates should remain approximately as they were previously." Does this mean the chance of a pup drop % per mob has been lowered? but due to the vast quanity it averages to the same. or the drop % per mob remained the same

• Bump to get retoman's attention

• Hell-Bent#8921 is my discord and lets discuss there ! cdn.discordapp.com/attachments…3820941213696/unknown.png

• Hello Sbi. So buying journals from labourers is super painful for everybody as u can only buy 1 at a time and even if u make the purphase button over the next on and spam left click , its still like 100 books a minute. and as a crafter that might need say 3000. AM i just suppose to painfully left click for half an hour? All i ask is to make a simple "How many books do you want to buy? " and inform how much it costs like every other thing that involves bulk interaction with npc. Buying stuff off …

• [WTB] T6 Prospector's Contracts

Cawner - - Trade

Hello. i have 33 T6 prospector contracts for sale . Hell-Bent#8921 here is my discord and my ign iS Cawner

• self ingnition Great axe

Cawner - - Feedback & Suggestions

well they are . you can eat a hp pot or regen food so that u take no dmg from the specter jacket . well yeah it is quite obvious to run waay from it but he still gonna catch up unless ur mount has a speed ability

Quote from Pekuses: “You wanna say, that set which allows you to 100% catch any player you see and mount speed is less than 130% is broken? You wanna say, that all the time and effort i spent on upping my axes to 100/100, so I can solo demount any oxe i see, and allows my guildmates to easy kill em is now wasted? I DEMAND COMPENSATION ” okay hold up, you said 100/100 to solo dismount oxes. thats fine oxes are an easy catch and theres numerous more ways to catch an ox besides that. But the catch …

just died again. to one dived me into my terry full hp without a care in a fucking world. there is no counter. especially if theres multiple of them , u got shoes? Purge. u got invi? already poisened and stalker hood just in case. its bullshit because u dont even have to be caught dismounted, you dont even have to be caught by setting up the greataxe infront of you. you just gotta be caught IN SIGHT.

Yes but the thing is that they are in a group , so that once the greate axe dismounted you the rest of his boys can etcha, also the build is inexpensive , the most expenscive gear is a specter jacket which is a niche item only used in this way. a t6 specter jacket is 200k, t4 is 100k which is inexpensive for something that can catch a direwolf's speed and delete a boar's hp in a matter of seconds. If a suicide axe sees you and is atleast behind you mounted, he will dismount u

Stone gathering shoes with motivating pain and specter jacket and self ignition. Becomes a ferrari and can chase anyone who isnt on a black panther or faster. Mount hp is not the concern. So if the cleric robe and Grave guard helm synergy was nerfed, why is this also not getting nerfed? Its always these spinning circles of doom that always kill me on a swift claw

• As long as theres 2 gankers and 1 of which has a fiend hood to purge. 9/10 times the gatherer is gonna die. Theres a simple solution to all this. Increase the sensing range of players in albion. So u can see red names and can tell if they are dismounted further. this will give ample time for the gatherers to pack up and zoom also give the ganker a feel of where to go