Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 100.

• First of all, please, be polite, don't say things on caps. Second, this is a english Feedback forum man. Third, the way you posted is to slack, try to format it for a better understanding, if you just throw things around you will pass the wrong impression. Just try to fill in and don't say things in portuguese here. There is a portuguese only forum: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…um-Brasileiro-Portuguese/ ______________________________________________________________ Primeiro, seja educado, não …

• Self cast spell enchanced

hFly - - Feedback & Suggestions

Hello guys. My suggestion is something simple, Single target spells that affects you and allies can be self-casted by clicking Alt+key (default). It's a great mechanic that helps a lot, but AoE spells do not work with this. My suggestion is to let AoE spells to be target around you with the same way of the Alt+key (default) that buffs work. This is specially good for things like Arcane Staff Cleanse, cause on ZvZs, with the fame drop is hard to cleanse around you perfectly, sometimes with 1 or 2…

• What if, and I say again, what if the player base of a map would be based on the territories and hideouts? What I mean by that is: 45% of the "slots for players on the map" are evenly splited for the Alliances that control territories/hideouts into that terry. If full, only people from those alliances can queue up in this position 45% of the "slots for players on the map" are for normal people, non-members of those alliances. If full, only people from OUTSIDE those alliances can queue up in this…

• Another thing that could give a little more of "life" to the dungeons, specially the GRDs, is to let them give resources aswell (i know that Keeper already have the golens that can be mined). Although Roads of Avalon already has this concept, this could be a thing for normal dungeons aswell. By greatly increasing the length of the dungeons, we would have more space, to fill that space we could have resources on the dungeons, you as a dungeon runner could get them (but using pve gear would greatl…

• Mouse Movement

The default button for auto-run is "NumLock". You can change on Settings.

• Arch no terris 10/10

hFly - - Forum Banter

Are u salty, child?

• Hello my good sir, how are you? I understand your logic to make the game more into a hardcore game, making you waste time and try to be more imersive, like adding mod imersive mods to Skyrim right? But even though i love this kind of hardcore gameplay, i don't feel like this is for Albion. I can't see anyway that the game would be better in this way. Hardcore experience isn't for your everyday gaming, few people actually enjoy this. The player base would drop drastically and with the player base…

• What? Specter isn't supposed to be used for PVE, its for large scale PVP. Try using Stalker or Hellion for pve

• One handed axe

hFly - - General Questions & Discussions

forum.albiononline.com/index.p…to-improve-the-battleaxe/ There is already a thread going on about this

• Zone Changes

Yep, even though I do most of my stuff into the Blackzone nowdays, I feel that took way too much time for me to learn the game because there was no learning curve. One day you are safe and its everything alright, next day you step into the red/black to try to grab a T6 resource or harder dungeon and you lose everything from divers or pks on the way. I was also thinking of adding a respawn condition with your items but I don't feel that this would go too well with all the changes. Although i'm wa…

• I agree that multiple accounts are a problem. That being said, i'm a scout myself and I get well paid for doing my job. My guild have a few HO deep inside the Blackzone and we dont have problems killing people trying to get to their hideout when we shutdown a map for ganking. I scout the roads, the guys lay the trap. Not that hard, just need to think a little bit and use the comms. Now the lazy gankers that wanna close an entrance with 4 people and just profit out of something that differs from …

• Not bad at all. Though on PVE would get a little out of hand (due to high end mobs having thousands of HP) and other than 1v1 or 1v2 situations wouldn't be good for pvp. What do you think of greatly lowering the cooldown of the E? Something like, 10 from current 15 sec. This is would also speed up the hp recovery and enchance a little the single target damage.

• I also have a solution for scouts. Remove the scouts by removing the divers. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. Scouts will remain if divers remain, because divers have way too many advantages over the ones being dove. But let's be realistic, divers are a part of this game, even though I don't like them, I think they are essential to the game. I just think diving is way too easy and does not fit the risk/reward system that the game is based on. Dungeon runners have high risk - low reward, if they use a s…

• Yes, 120 ping is playable. I can easily play with 200 to 250 ping, I know its not ideal, but well, welcome to 3rd World ping, get used to it or change your country.

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “there's not a 4th floor for solo dungeons... it goes up (down) to 3 ” Thats not what SBi say and my experience but, whatever you say bud

• Quote from Zynthia: “afaik srd and grd has a chance to get multiple floors no? ” Yes they have, 1 to 4 to SRDs and 1 to 5 to GRDs, but they are entirely random as far as which bosses are in each floor with the exception of the 4th floor for SRDs and the 5th floor for GRDs that they are preset with a golden chest and a golden boss, but they are very rare, the usual golden chests we find are in the beginning of the dungeon, on side roads. And veeeery rarely we have 4 floors on the SRDs and 5 on GR…

• Loot changes

found the bug above, plz remove this

• Loot changes

This is a lot of tech stuff, not worth to read if you are not into it. My suggestion is to tweak these values a little more, resulting in a lot more drop than usual, but with lower quality (so quantity over quality). I will first classify the items into drop values that are the rarity of the item, they will reflect the drop chances. art is short for artifact, capes are considered artifacts in this table. * Item Tier * Item rarity value * Tier 1 * 1 * Tier 2 * 2 * Tier 3 * 3 * Tier 4 * 4 * Tier 4…

• well, lets wat for Corrupted Dungeons and see.

• Zone Changes

@Balarick I did read the thread, but the things that we are suggesting are different. I'm suggesting to overhaul how the zones work to differ them more, without adding any more but by using what we already have, and giving a new face, making the scale between zones more meaningful, be it for gankers, gatherers, merchants or PVErs (adding risk/reward scale early on) and by adding more tiers for the colors (not like, up to T4 is blue, T5 is yellow, T6 and T7 are red and blacks go from T5 to T8). T…