Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• IRC is now recruiting!!

SofaKing - - Guild Recruitment

So, this is a great group of English speaking guys... They are dedicated to the win!

• Thank you for you efforts, I miss the days were you could fight and not get killed because of lag.... You guys are the best we are all counting on you to solve the problems soon.

• IOS version not updating

SofaKing - - iOS Test Forum

Quote from SHARKY: “Sounds like the update failed. Have checked TestFlight again? I have checked but it does not update any other ideas? I s there a newer version of test flight or did Albion stop supporting IOS? ”

• IOS version not updating

SofaKing - - iOS Test Forum

I have been using my ipad to play Albion when out of town. Recently (5/17/19) I completed an update to the game and not it no longer works. Stating I have the incorrect version, can some one please tell me what to do to correct the issue?

• Could you please delineate the new system? When I read your initial post (above) it eludes to only changes in the system and I am having difficulty in understanding the rules. Would you please provide and example or the initial rules as I was unable to locate them. If you provide an example please include one for both a property owner and a buyer' Thanks for all you do... Below is a breakdown of the changes in detail. Land auctions will use a "blind auction" system, as follows: - During the auct…

• Cant Login

SofaKing - - General Questions & Discussions

Y in gvg and stopped responding, cant get in trying a complete reload... Got the chat bug with the new patch too

• Dear Dev's How about sending the existing players some love too, how about a discount on gold? It would really show everyone who has been loyal that you care for us too! Many veterans have dumped hundreds of dollars into the game, while I am not a veteran I have spend some serious dollars on playing. Can you help a brother out? Thanks for all you do, but most of all thank you for considering my thoughts and concerns. 5ofa What say you all? Good idea?

• 5ofa Tier 6 axe Tier 5 in all others Started with IROBOT, JAG, then to MG My main build is leather armor, with bow * 74/100 Leather Jacket * 100/1000 Chief * Weekday avl 6pm to 11 pm Est * 67/100 Leather Boots * 100/100 Crop * Weekends most Sunday aft noon * 68/100 Cloth Cowl * 100/100 Animal * Saturdays if I have notice of expectations * 62/100 Bow * 94/100 Potions * * 61/100 Sword * * * 50/100 Shield * * I was a previous member of MG and want to stay with the group… I was away for a few weeks …