Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

• Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Boedavildje: “Just wanna point out a potential issue. Avalonian weapons might come out at the end of the season based on information in the recent video. If this happens an off-season tournament is going to happen just after they come out. Might wanna think about the implications of having a tournament with so much gear and rewards on the line just after completely changing the combat/meta in the game. Disregard this if ava weapons come out sooner, just someth…

• Just wanna point out a potential issue. Avalonian weapons might come out at the end of the season based on information in the recent video. If this happens an off-season tournament is going to happen just after they come out. Might wanna think about the implications of having a tournament with so much gear and rewards on the line just after completely changing the combat/meta in the game. Disregard this if ava weapons come out sooner, just something to think about if you are planning to release …

• I like how you complain that SBI only balances through nerfs when id say they balance to much through buffs. Dmg/healing/utility is steadily increasing through patches across the board. Healers probably heal double now compared to at launch for instance.

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from Bogul: “Will the skin be tradeable? ” Yes, it will be. ” Might wanna rethink that.

• Just wanna point out that if you cannot afford to play cgvgs during the season to qualify for this tournament than how the hell are you gonna afford playing in the tournament? And then we aren't even talking about actually competing, anyone good enough to potentially win the tournament has no issue making money through cgvgs. So if you think that you are good enough and want to participate in the tourney you have plenty of time to qualify. I do however agree that winning a level 9 to qualify sho…

• Quote from Retroman: “Quote from SkuzKabel: “@Retroman Any posibility to change EU Timers to 19 and 19:30 as we talked in the RT Conference? ” After the call I checked our survey results on Crystal League timers again, to see if swapping them to 19 UTC would be justified, but the majority of survey replies prefered the 20 UTC time slot. Additionally we also have a higher player activity at that time in general. Because of these reasons we decided to keep the 20 UTC time. Cheers, Retro ” The main…

• Now you can sell season points in one nice chunk, this just helps the big alliances lol.

• @Retroman When there is a noshow you get rewards as if it was a close win. We've noticed so far that this means you get less tomes and silver but we still got full energy on a level 3 tower, does this mean if you get a no show on for instance a level 9 tower you still get 10000 energy and the season points? Would suck to lose out on a potential 50k season points for the guild and 50k energy due to getting a noshow.

• Seems to work at first testing After a while i got disconnected after zoning though

• Quote from Retroman: “Tower Upgrades The territory tower can be upgraded with Crystal League. Crystal League matches can be started from a territory tower. Winning those matches from the tower has following benefits - Winning a Crystal League match level 4 or higher gives an additional Crystal League Chest for each member of the winning team. - The tier of the chest depends on the won tower level, i.e. T5 Chest for a T5 match, etc ” @Retroman This isn't a 100% clear to me, do you still get a T5 …

• I really see no reason at all to not allow for gvg invites between guilds in the alliance, all you are doing now is to force any serious alliance to put all their towers and gvg players under one guild to solve that issue. You are gonna see a lot more no shows if teams can't be put together with the help of allies. Also the change to the timers is probably just gonna make people quit gvging cause most people only have a certain window where they can play everyday and you just vastly reduced the …

• You cant just give every jump in the game cc and dmg immunity

• Carving sword dmg

Boedavildje - - Bugs

Fixing this bug would really help carvings viability.

• Offhands do not apply spec on CDR

Boedavildje - - Bugs

The spec you have for mistcaller increases the CDR on the tooltip but you do not actually get the increased cdr. Base horn stats: gyazo.com/cc137bd707107eb5d33a809edd9c8af1 Equiped horn stats with spec: gyazo.com/29d220fedb366767a60dc930eee77a66 Actual CDR in stat page: gyazo.com/e4514638ce3a2d2c839bf604ddcca089 To show that you do not hit any cdr softcaps, this is after eating a 7.1 omelette that gives 15% cdr: gyazo.com/bb78e2fd0e91777d6de253ffb8ca0b0e From our limited testing the same issues …

• 2 handers count twice, (1518 + 1518 + 1345 + 1317 + 1431 + 990)/6 = 1353

• You probably wanna set an ip cap instead of a tier cap. There is a massive difference between 8.1 non arti and 8.1 relic items in itempower.

• They already introduced guild locks to combat mercing, adding another mechanic on top of that is a bit much. Besides that in my opinion mercing is a valid strategy to be used by guilds that don't have the teams but do have the money. And there are no mercia alts in anglia, just because it is someone you recognize to having a lot of gvgs under their name doesn't mean they are mercia players.

• Bear paws fell off in favor of halberd because of double ranged meta not because of a soldier armor nerf.

• Quote from Wargorth: “Quote from Boedavildje: “Best fix is to just transfer more fame to the final boss. Take away the reason why people rat hgs instead of coming up with weird constructions. ” I think you guys forget how cancer fighting under the boss is. It's not 5v5. Its 6v5 where the boss helps 1 team kind of win.So giving more fame to this cancer fight is not a fix. ” There wouldn't suddenly be more fights under the boss then before though. And either way I love those kind of fights, gives …

• Best fix is to just transfer more fame to the final boss. Take away the reason why people rat hgs instead of coming up with weird constructions.