Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 195.

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from Barathorn: “You do realise though that break even on most of these plots is really high right? I mean at 60% tax you still come out way in front of the curve. If you are that concerned simply message the owners and ask for associate rates, it isn't a difficult process. Breaking news - plot owners are not going to make a loss for your benefit and to expect them to makes zero sense. They could be charging a lot more for using the stations. ” Is it time to form anothe…

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from AdamSmith: “Almost 85 percent of the items in the market , either crafted or refined, passed through your stations and this is MONOPOLY. ” Imagine having the user name AdamSmith and not knowing the definition of the word "monopoly". You don't even really need to know it. Most grade schoolers can suss out the context of the mono part. Also, you eat poop. ” No wonder why you are angry, no one is talking about you but still mad , are you alt of someone? and we are not…

• Quote from blast204: “You point about the associates, if played A owns a Mage tower, player B owns 40 shops. Player A adds the whole sever on there shop, player B then adds the entire server on his 40 shops. Player A is now angry as he only owns one shop, it isn't fair that player B gets to add everyone as well. Player B says limit your amount of associates and ill limit mine, otherwise what is the difference between associates/normal price if everyone is added. That is the usual argument betwee…

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from AdamSmith: “Quote from Piddle: “Everyone knows AdamSmith is Saya's new forum account. Don't you think it is weird that someone who hates plots and plot owners, knows so much about them? The cartels learned their lesson during the last auction wars. Now they are trying to control both the cartel and the cartel's opposition.Wake up sheeple. Support for AdamSmith and iRawr, is support for the cartels themselves. ” While you were trying to create your shitty cartel in …

• Quote from AngelWingz: “So I read through this and I do have a question for the OP. - What is your goal with this thread? - Is it to get the devs to do something? - If so, what would that be? - Why do you call it a 'cartel' instead of a 'monopoly'? - Is there any tangible proof of the many claims? i.e. screenshots or chat recordings of these people allegedly strongarming players into raising taxes/attacking the shop? I'm truly curious. I've never played a game like this before (or EVE) so I've n…

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from AdamSmith: “Not exactly , group of owners are trying to own plots, couple owners have more than 100 plots they are forcing other owners to higher the taxes or they are attacking to them or outbidding.Also you cant give associates as much as you want, 5 guilds 20 people each shop which couple people forcing other shop owners and if you dont obey they ll attack in the next bid. So imagine computing against 100 shop owner, he will make more money th…

• Quote from iRawr: “Quote from AdamSmith: “Quote from blast204: “Times have changed, the changes that SBI put into place a few months ago changed the plot market for the better. Big shop owners cannot save tonnes of silver now without a "gamble" do I defend this shop for what its made this month or do I risk defending it for half as much for the potential profit. For a few months I broke even in Fort Sterling, I didn't make any "profit" with the food costs and the price of defending the building.…

• Quote from blast204: “Times have changed, the changes that SBI put into place a few months ago changed the plot market for the better. Big shop owners cannot save tonnes of silver now without a "gamble" do I defend this shop for what its made this month or do I risk defending it for half as much for the potential profit. For a few months I broke even in Fort Sterling, I didn't make any "profit" with the food costs and the price of defending the building. There is silver still to be made but its …

• Quote from dfgfdg: “Hey Adam Smith you are player112 new alt ? ” Hey dfgdfg you are abdabd new alt?

• So as you know this is the part where round table guys, hand holder mods and powerful cartels, convinces the mods to move the topic to banter. I am not attention whore like piddle or midgard , I said what i see , I wont posts things just to be liked by other people , you can find many on this post and on my other posts that people want to be in the powerful side. That side turned this game in to zvz game, that side supported scams , that side abuse round table info , and now with cartel vol.2, C…

• Quote from Jaxed: “Hey bro, I am deeply offended by you slandering me as "EL PLEB". I am RuniteKing and I have received significant verbal abuse from my fellow peers who now call me "EL PLEB". I have contacted my lawyers, and they will be notifying you shortly. P.S. I will drop all charges if you change my nickname to "EL TORO", thank you. ” From now on i will call you El Jr Matador

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from UnfittedFoil: “I can confirm I've been served by stations that are owned by Hagging, and I can confirm that I am not Russian. So that bit where Hagging only serves only Russians seems to be false. ” If you pay attention to AdamSmith at all, you know that nearly everything he says is made up on the spot, or false. Which makes taking anything he says about anything serious, quite difficult. ” Some of it is because sarcasm it is difficult to detect in text, even if it…

• Quote from UnfittedFoil: “I can confirm I've been served by stations that are owned by Hagging, and I can confirm that I am not Russian. So that bit where Hagging only serves only Russians seems to be false. ” That is sarcasm but your approach is naive

• Quote from Predatz: “Hi ” So finally, you did not respond the mails but you are here, How do you feel about forcing shop owners about tax ratios? How do you feel about destroying the capacity level of low tax shops? How do you feel about creating monopoly? When you gonna stop? LIKE HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU NEED TO STOP THE CARTEL? like when you gonna feel like oh thats enough money? 1000billion? 100000?

• Quote from Bogul: “Quote from AdamSmith: “Quote from Bogul: “shitpost forum is this way sir ---> Forum Banter ” Nope, if you cant handle the truth this means you are also part of it , the only thing you care about is your bags , stay in carleon and craft please dont bother ” bro plz do you even cartel ” Tell me please did you at least go out in alpha? or you were there before they designed the carleon city?

• Quote from tabooshka: “cute assumptions, most of them cant even be correct Any facts? ” What is your counter argument against all my claims ? nothing you are just talking cant be correct well show me your facts?

• Quote from Bogul: “shitpost forum is this way sir ---> Forum Banter ” Nope, if you cant handle the truth this means you are also part of it , the only thing you care about is your bags , stay in carleon and craft please dont botherforum.albiononline.com/index.p…6fb97a06c60ab2699183226bf

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from AdamSmith: “4190.jpg Stay there ” What is it like? ” You know better, and stop attacking like a pitbull , are you attention whore or you get damage by this thread? tell us the truth ! Why are you angry?

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from AdamSmith: “Quote from Piddle: “I DIDN'T SEE MY NAME ON THERE BUDDY! If you are going to continue going around inventing conspiracies and lying about everyone, at least put my name in there so more people know about Piddle. Have me kissing Predatz on the mouth. That sounds hot. ” You are old cartel member no one cares about you ” I just want to make sure that this thing you said is a thing you believe to be a true thing, rather than one of your flurry of obviously …

• Quote from Piddle: “I DIDN'T SEE MY NAME ON THERE BUDDY! If you are going to continue going around inventing conspiracies and lying about everyone, at least put my name in there so more people know about Piddle. Have me kissing Predatz on the mouth. That sounds hot. ” You are old cartel member no one cares about you