Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 186.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Profanity Filter for chat

Evoque - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Hey guys, An optional profanity filter is on a list of several in-game chat and moderation improvements on our agenda, overall we would like to develop the options available to you and our team. We do not have clear ETA for this just yet, but we can update you once the time-frame becomes clearer and we have more information to share. - Evoque

• Hey everyone, Season 4 is well underway and we have recently seen the introduction of Guild & Alliance cooldowns, Siphoning Mage Changes, new Warhorses and the reintroduction of many choke points in the world map. We appreciate all of the feedback you have shared with us on this so far, and you can find the latest adjustments being tested here on our NDA Balance Playtest thread. Naturally, many of you guys are wondering what's next on the agenda and what is the current status of features we ment…

• Hey everyone, At approximately 14:15 UTC, our servers will shut down for approximately 15 minutes to deploy a server-side hotfix. We apologize for the inconvenience. - Evoque

• Zitat von Fok: „Dear @Evoque - Be in a guild for 75% of the season that has achieved either Crystal, Gold, Silver or Bronze or Iron rank during the GvG season. - Have premium status active. Is it enough just be in guild offline or player should be online each day or need to gain at least 1 fame during the day as guild member? P.s. Could i ask you please to check Conversation, i sent information regarding Round Table. Thank you “ Hey there Fok, You can find the answer to this under questions 17. …

• You've ruined chokes on maps

Beitrag

Hey guys, I'm sorry for the late response here, we have had quite a bit of discussion on the chokes in these maps and how we could bring them back for you given this feedback. The current situation is that the development team have already been working on reintroducing those choke points in the form of rivers/deep rivers. Since you were asking previous to this change for a look ahead of time, here is a screenshot of Darkroot Hollow, how it looks right now in the game for reference, versus how it…

• Adventurer's Challenge F.A.Q.

Evoque - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Zitat von SHARKY: „Zitat von Evoque: „Update conversion rates; 1 PvE fame to 0.1 Challenge Point 1 Fishing fame to 0.5 Challenge Point 1 Gathering fame to 1.2 Challenge Point “ So with 200k CP needed for the Mount, along with the 62k CP on offer from Daily Bonuses (2k x 31), that will leave 138k CP to earn through PvE/Fishing/Gathering. The Mount and all 4 Weekly Chests seem very obtainable! “ A note on that, the idea is that this is still obtainable for a player that wants to mainly solo it, of…

Beitrag

Zitat von baibiscuit: „I hope you guys realise that if HCE counts, more.people will jump to it just because it gives the More fame AND will complete the Challenges faster. Its a promote to kill the population of the open world, i thought you were going to buff it, not kill it “ Feedback here is definitely taken on board, there are always possibilities to iterate on this in future. Zitat von CaptainPando: „"you will still get roughly the same amount of challenge points for each activity." How far…

• What's coming up!

Evoque - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

Hey guys, Aaaaand another update, roadmap will be posted 1 hour earlier than stated, so at 13:00 UTC. Woop woop - Evoque

Beitrag

Zitat von baibiscuit: „Only gain vía open world or hces as well? “ Currently, both should count. Zitat von noxmortus: „Will this also be per character or per account? “ From what I know, right now it's per character. Zitat von distel: „What is the conversion rate of fame to CP? “ What we know so far; 4. What activity will give me the most challenge points? It doesn't matter which activity you do, you will still get roughly the same amount of challenge points for each activity. But I will ask for…

Beitrag

Zitat von Nizqa: „Does weekly chest progress carry over to next week if I won't get it in time? “ Yes! You will always have an easier time if you keep up ontop of the daily bonuses, but you can retroactively claim the weekly chests provided it's past the unlock date.

• What's coming up!

Beitrag

Hey everyone, Short update here, the roadmap will be posted today at around 13UTC here on the forum. - Evoque

• Current state of capped hellgates

Beitrag

Hey guys, I see this thread going in a lot of different directions regarding caps and loot. Perhaps you could all answer 4 questions for us, so that we can understand your stance on each part, please try to answer all of them. - Do you think that Black/Red hellgates should be capped? - Would you be happy if the cap was at least raised, to 7.2 for example? - What is your current opinion on the loot available, and how would you suggest to improve it? - What is your current opinion on the fame avai…

Beitrag

bbDgozV.png Hey folks, Here is an F.A.Q for the new Adventurers Challenge, we hope this helps to explain how this system works, if you have any additional questions please drop them below and we can build up the list. 1. How do I obtain rewards in the Adventurer's Challenge? Every player has the opportunity to obtain these monthly rewards, however there will be some things you need to keep in mind when unlocking the rewards. - You must have premium status active on your character to make progres…

• Hey @Erehwon You can read through those changes here: GvG Season 2: Important Dates and Improvements Lancelot Midseason Patch - Coming May 2nd And here: albiononline.com/en/update/Lancelot albiononline.com/en/changelog/Lancelot%20Midseason%20Patch Latest information on Season 4: GvG Season 4 Schedule Rewards & Schedule: albiononline.com/en/news/new-guild-season-rewards-are-here - Evoque

• Some Quick Albion Ideas

Beitrag

Hey @DuendeBrek, Firstly I have to say, wow what an awesome presentation for your ideas! Such a pleasure to read! I am going to change the order a bit, hope you don't mind. 20v20 HG: is an idea being played around with here, in what format is still unclear just yet. 10v10 Homeplot GvG's: has been 'talked' about, ultimately by nature of the plots we do not see fights happening as often as in other territories and that leads us to wonder if it would be the right place to introduce 10v10. There hav…

• Hey @EaosAmur, - Preview of upcoming Guild Warfare Season Rewards: albiononline.com/en/news/new-guild-season-rewards-are-here - For more details on Guild Warfare Season rewards see the FAQ: GvG Season Rewards & Conquerors' Hall F.A.Q - All players logging in between September 19 and September 26 get free 7 days of Premium - 25% fame boost between September 19 and September 26 - (Week-long 34% discount on Packs and Upgrades until September 26 10:00 UTC: albiononline.com/en/shop) - What's coming u…

• What's coming up!

Beitrag

Zitat von DuendeBrek: „Thats not totaly bad info, but I need to say that image that was on Reddit about something crazy coming today was very missleading, to the point that me and many other players were like - this need to be something veery big going to be annouced, and this is something like - weeell - Battle Rihno which is cool, but nothing crazy, and hall of guilds, which is again cool, but nothing game changing. I really hope that next announcement will be something that will actually make…

• What's coming up!

Beitrag

Hey AO Community, There have been lots of questions around our channels for quite some weeks; when is the next road-map? Is something big coming? When can we expect more information? Alas! We no longer need sneak bits of information around the channels on this, as today was the first of several announcements we will share within this 2 week preparation period leading up to Season 4. We really hope you will take advantage of the fame boost and free week premium starting from today the 19th of Sep…

• 1VYItGX.png Hey folks, Here is an F.A.Q for the new GvG Season rewards and Conquerors' Hall, we hope this helps to explain how this loyalty reward system works and reasoning's behind their design, but if you have any additional questions please drop them below and we can build up the list. Quicklist: 1. How do I obtain rewards in the GvG Seasons? 2. Why do I have to be in a guild for 75% of the season to obtain these rewards? 3. Why did you decide to base the system on guild loyalty? 4. Why did …

• Reset Date?

Evoque - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Hey guys, The graphic will follow shortly, I am just finalizing some dates for AlbionTV. - Evoque