Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

• Black Screen (Gutras Hill)

bingildak - - Bugs

Stuck at Gutras Hill load screen, not improving last 10 minutes. Time to reset them servers.

• Surface Pro & Albion Gameplay

bingildak - - Bugs

Thanks alot for response. 15 fps A LOT lower than my expectation though. Surface 3 pro has stronger rig than most non-gaming laptops. I would at least expect steady over 30 fps. Nonetheless, thanks for sharing.

bingildak - - Bugs

Hey Mate, Thanks for share. Seen the same post about emulating android os, but I rather avoid that. I would like to try win version on tablet but havent bought any packs yet. Waiting for a tested reply beforehand. Any tablet with windows would give an answer really about mouse being required or not.

bingildak - - Bugs

Hey, I am wondering if you can fully experience game on Surface Pro series without a mouse input. Since it runs the windows client, not sure if I can play like on android tablet, using only touchscreen. Thanks

• I can easily say player base will not like this feature. Crafting high tier items will take considerable amount of time/effort. Losing these items to NPC deaths will piss people off. In PvP deaths, the items should be rewarded to killer instead of getting destroyed. Items gets removed from the game efficiently with durability system.

• I hope you will discuss further regarding to "items being destroyed on death" system in general. Even with lower ratings this system does not benefit anyone at all.

• Player Destroying Items in Combat

bingildak - - Bugs

Also players should be rewarded based on "damage dealt" because players with support roles will not be rewarded.

• Abusive Behavior - Player Name : "Roby"

bingildak - - Bugs

Greetings, We have directed some of our newbies to Riverdale to gather & settle while they were learning basics. So it seems a player named "Roby" has placed a building whether a tent or a station in every empty slot in Riverdale. None of them are finished. His sole mean is to block other settling down any building in WHOLE ZONE. Players acting like this in Alpha does not seem right. We are suppose to try things out and behavior like this only frustrates people. I hope you will take action. Than…

bingildak - - Bugs

Quote: “ This issue will definitely be fixed. Our idea is that players will not be able to destroy items while in combat. ​” Glad to hear this.

• we have killed several, can be easily tank with a t3 set. 1 or 2 healers makes it a walk in the park. reward on the other hand, does not worth spending t1 sets on it.

• My account is muted?

bingildak - - Bugs

lol teasky, they should have had enough of you.

• I will be sending you a long feedback list about territories. I hope it will provide you some insight. Thanks for the reply, it makes much more sense now.

• Username Bug

bingildak - - Bugs

Happened to me as well. I was seeing myself as Bingildak but my guild mates were seeing Budwal in chat (or something like that) Relogging does not remove the problem. But when you close the client and re-open it, it fixes instantly.

bingildak - - Bugs

Committing suicide will not stop your killer taking your possessions. You just take the easy way out, he still claims what you have. Solution is simple, Darkfall Online fixed it a long ago. When you destroy an item, it is stored inside an invisible inventory that player is unable to see, if player dies, those items are available at their corpses. (only if killed by another player) I believe items are stored there about 5 minutes or so. Even if you get the intel that they are coming to kill you t…

bingildak - - Bugs

Hmm, imagining 2 people fighting each other and one of them trying to off his clothes, starting a fire and try burning his clothes in the meanwhile... Seems logical. Question is If they want to reward players in PvP action or not. If the system lets people destroying their gear instantly in the middle of combat, people will abuse it with scripts and no one will be getting any player loot in pvp combats. Why not remove pvp loot then? What is the point of having it?

bingildak - - Bugs

That is not my understanding of PvP in a full loot system. I understand some people feel that way. What I am interested in is : What DEVs think about this? Their plans regarding to this subject. If this is intended or not...

bingildak - - Bugs

Greetings, This has been quite disturbing lately and I am not sure if this is an intended feature or not. Issue is simple : Players destroying their items before dying in order to stop killer receiving any loot. It is quite easy and fast to do. (A player can destroy whole gear before dying if he is taking hit from 3 targets in t2 gear) It has gone so far that when we are raiding a dungeon people closer to the entrance shouts in /all chat telling others inside to destroy their gears. When we get …

• How little are you thinking about? 20 active members should be able to pull at least 10 defenders for predetermined times.

• Greetings, We are trying to build some stations in our guild territory but having some issues. I intend to write a long feedback regarding to territory control etc. but right now I would like get some assistance with this - since we cannot refine/build essential in our territory. It would be best to show in screenshots: 1zqrbk4.jpg bdwqdd.jpg 14ilg7d.jpg 15regeb.jpg 168uah0.jpg Screenshots were taken by Guildmaster, trying to put down T2 or T3 stations in remarkably large areas. We are not able …

• Craft All

bingildak - - Feedback & Suggestions

Instead of Craft 1 X: Craft 5 X: Craft 10 X: Why not have: Craft "Y"(input number) amount : Craft ALL: