Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• Quote from kheeta: “It’s pretty strong in 2v2 But still killable by : Black hands+ cross 1h dagger+ somebody Old 1shot setups Eeeeeasily Etc 1v1 is killable by any unpurgeble burst dps ” i did mention mage robe in the build, please consider your answers sir, everything is purged and the non purgable burst damage pleas explain with example where you keep the interrupts and mobility of 1h mace and too the snare chareg if you thinking deathgivers

• Quote from Owlsane: “Quote from Nytropanda: “1 H mace has been a controversial topic all over the server, BEFORE THE UPDATE 1h mace was a very powerful weapon for ratting in hell gates, ( stealing chests and getting away as a hit and run), it was perfectly fine with the normal system of doing more damage when further from enemy, and less when near, the basic ratting build would be knight armor, scholar boots, guardian helm, 1h mace and shield,. They were pretty okayish for me cause they had to a…

• Quote from Lohend: “*warbows that cant kite any longer* tenor.gif ” ikr, blood tears, but its totally impossible for any other comp to win now, like they get stunned or root or purged, like gg

• 1 H mace has been a controversial topic all over the server, BEFORE THE UPDATE 1h mace was a very powerful weapon for ratting in hell gates, ( stealing chests and getting away as a hit and run), it was perfectly fine with the normal system of doing more damage when further from enemy, and less when near, the basic ratting build would be knight armor, scholar boots, guardian helm, 1h mace and shield,. They were pretty okayish for me cause they had to actually run and stay mostly out of combat fro…

• When ever I try to login it shows that .. . Incorrect client version! Server expects Version 1.16.396.165722, but your client is only compatible in 1.16.396.165550 . . I have tried using 2 different accounts and in the end, it always shows this I always play on the pc version and it seems perfect there but why does it show this

• CAERLEON FACTION

Nytropanda - - Feedback & Suggestions

I propose a small suggestion yet effective and could generate more hype than the avalonian invasion. We should have a red colored faction as caerleon faction, to make it fair the factioned are not allowed to use tunnels that connect the red zones nearing caerleon because then it would be utterly bad cause then everyone will be caerleon flagged and attack any city as they wish second the points earned due to faction will be 1/5th of the regular faction.. using the faction points you can buy mount…

• HAMSTRING RECRUITS

Nytropanda - - Guild Recruitment

Hey guys, there is a guild dedicated to individuals who want to grow and be a good player in this famous MMO SANDBOX.. i present before you HAMSTRING It is led by the alternate account of a very knowledge able individual and answers all questions they go on frequent dungeon runs in black zones and also also out post capturing..... they have a guild island level 3 with all sorts of things in it....... contact in game nytroneamesis or you can contact here too... you can talk to them through an ins…

• but then what will happen to those instgram or accounts?

• Well SBI could you please specify the official accounts of Albion Online ? i have come across some very good some very bad things on the social media talking about Albion... --I do know about the official steam account that shows the 15 min delayed zvz and stuff --we know about the offical discord server that was released by albion or i think it was taken over some famous fan made albion server. --we also know about the famous youtube account which posts the official songs or DEV talks--- CONFUS…

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “Scholar cowl Mage robe (Any feet... maybe druid sandals, sin shoes, or guardian/soldier boots) Thetford/martlock/keeper/morgana cape Resist/poison pots ” yes sir that seems to work a bit Quote from Kayl: “hey, when i feel like trolling i use this build: great nature (thorns, channel w, heal passive) guardian helmet mercenary jacket (cdr passive if ur tier has it, else dmg) knight boots (for shield^^) u dont kill unless ppl literally stay with 15% ... but are hard to kill …

• hey there, i needed help with a perfect build... i am leveling my healer side for pvp yep u heard it right... i am using great nature staff so that i can pvp in open world without any rely on heals from external party. i tried various builds but they just wont help.... eg- -mage robe cleric cowl hunter shoes-------------------------------------------problem- too low health -hunter jacket cleric cowl hunter shoes----------------------------------------problem- thorn are not compatible with the hu…

• Quote from Korn: “Hey there, we are aware of this issues and are looking at various ways this could be fixed. There are different ways in principle to tackle this. Here are a few possibilities - all with pros and cons: 1. Change the system such that red flagged players can be executed in yellow zones. That would fix the issue. The downside is that it would prevent the open world knockdown PvP between reds that can in theory happen in yellow zones. Does anybody here have a good feeling for how po…

• Application restarts

Nytropanda - - Mobile Version

whenever i play albion on my mobile phone it works okaish and if like i open a notification from the bar the game completely restarts taking like 5 mins to reach the login page. each and every time it has also hindering my albion experience in dungeon as whenever i press the back button by mistake or open recent tab the game re starts and i get logged out cause me to quit the group and then again waiting 5 mins and so on. please fix this bug and release an official albion on playstore and app st…